PDA

View Full Version : Indian Multi-IR conversion

pooja_flygurl
31st Jan 2011, 08:33
Hey guys !

To obtain the indian Multi-ifr , out of the 40hrs instrument time needed the 20hrs inst.time on actual aircraft should be on a multi or its can be 16 hrs on twin and 4 hrs on a single? or u shud have the 20hrs IF time on a multi ???? please clarify my doubt ! very urgent ... :ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh:

superdunkaroos
31st Jan 2011, 09:21
The 20 hours can be on a single engine.

For an IR endorsement on a twin all you need are the two approaches and the missed also called the 'INDIAN IR CHECK' :p

pooja_flygurl
31st Jan 2011, 10:21
missed also called ??? wat u tryin 2 say ?

hawaijahaj
31st Jan 2011, 11:00
Dear Pooja ,
You just need a day check , night check , and an IR check on the multi engine. That's all

Hawai jahaj

pooja_flygurl
31st Jan 2011, 19:58
@hawai : i seriously doubt that .

superdunkaroos
1st Feb 2011, 03:25
Why are you over complicating things?

Read my first post,for an IR endorsement on a multi all you need is 'An IR check'

hawaijahaj
1st Feb 2011, 04:07
lol...okey you need clarification in detail...

You need total of 10 hours of multi for a Multi Engine CPL , + GFT day , Night and IR if IR is requested...for the safety side get 5 hours of Instrument time on the multi engine too all this within 6 months.

Pulkdahulk
1st Feb 2011, 05:48
can i add an ME IR rating on top of my Indian Single Engine IR and CPL with Multi Endorsement and what do they need from me. I have all checks done.

hawaijahaj
1st Feb 2011, 06:07
@Pulkthehulk,

If your GFT day night on multi were done within last one year then you only need a familiarisation and an IR check...If that period has lapsed , then you need to do all of these :- GFT day , night , IR and of course the Familiarization flight.

Hawai Jahaj