PDA

View Full Version : Season's greetings from "Scottish Information"

fisbangwollop
23rd Dec 2010, 13:54
Best wishes from the boys ( or rather old men!!) of "Scottish Information" 119.875. :ok::ok: Its been a pleasure all year to talk to such a friendly and proffesional bunch of pilots.

I wish you all the very best for a happy Christmas and a very safe and prosperous New Year....safe flying in 2011.....speak again soon...:cool::cool:

tmmorris
23rd Dec 2010, 14:20
Likewise, though I've yet to get that far north!

Tim

soaringhigh650
23rd Dec 2010, 14:22
A BIG thank you to the Scottish controllers and information officers for keeping all of us safe in crowded skies: providing us with comprehensive weather & airport information, managing our journeys with minimal delays, preventing us from bumping into each other, and guiding us safely down to the runway in all sorts of conditions! :ok:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

MadMurdock
23rd Dec 2010, 14:31
...And season's greetings to you too.
Thanks to you and all the others at Scottish for the invariably professional and friendly service during 2010 :D
Looking forward to contacting Scottish on 119.875 just as soon as the runway appears again from beneath the snow.
Failing that, hoping to make it down to Prestwick in the new year for a club visit.
Thanks
MM

chris-h
23rd Dec 2010, 18:53
Big thanks to the Scottish crew, Always a pleasure to deal with!
All the best
Chris

blueandwhite
23rd Dec 2010, 19:31
Seasons Greetings to you Scottish

and thanks for your help when I wandered up that way this summer.

dont overfil
24th Dec 2010, 10:44
Merry Xmas. You do a great job.

Speak to you soon.
D.O.

shaun.s
24th Dec 2010, 17:42
Merry Christmas guys, and many thanks for your hospitality when we came to visit last weekend- much appreciated!

No doubt speak soon once things thaw out a bit..

fisbangwollop
24th Dec 2010, 17:59
Hey Shaun, a pleasure, good to see you to, now try to keep those RYR's running smoothly.....:cool::cool::cool:

atceng
24th Dec 2010, 20:15
Hi fis, A merry Christmas and a happy new year to you and your colleagues from 'dried up at Denny', 'the Spanish whiz', and I'm sure all the rest out of EGPG.

atceng

Bigears
25th Dec 2010, 07:32
Since I always say 'hello' on the RT (I'm sure its somewhere in CAP413), it would be a bit amiss to not do so here also.
Merry Christmas to you all, and thanks for being so helpful and friendly on the RT and also in the Ops Room :D