PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help with BA interviews PLEASE?!?!?

bigjarv
21st Aug 2001, 13:44
I have been invited to an assesment day with British Airways to join their Trainee Pilots Scheme. I am so happy I even got this far. The scheme is known for being very tough to get into and very desirable for obvious reasons (to those who would kill to fly commercially!!!!) so I am just over the moon!!!

I am therefore trying to prepare as much as possible to improve my chances at my dream and so I come to you guys!!!!

Has anyone gone through the application process, or maybe just in the know and able give me some indication as to what to expect in the interview? I realise I must play fair but even just pre warning on the format would be usefull.

I hope someone is able to help. Anything is useful! I would be soooooo grateful!!!!

Thanx in advance.

M [email protected]

eeper
22nd Aug 2001, 02:46
M

You probably want to be looking in the Wannabes forum rather than here. Look thru some past topics - this question comes up in some form every week or so.

There was a thread recently that gave a link to a site dedicated purely to the cadet scheme, but I've forgotten what it was. It was only a few days ago so it should be relatively easy to find though.