PDA

View Full Version : HELP! Indian COP RTR (c)

flyjet787
15th Dec 2010, 03:59
Hi guys. I am in a bit of a situation here.
I have an RTR (C) that I got based on a UK FRTOL which is valid till June 2011.
I got the RTR (C) back in June 2008 after I gave the Part-I and in 2009 there was this new rule that says you need to give only part-I 1s and pay Rs. XXXXX DD and you can get and Indian RT for as long as your UK FRTOL is valid.

My question is since I already gave the Part-I 1s back in 2008and have a RTR (C) do I need to give the exam again? If not how do I renew my RT renewed? and is there any recency (flying hours) required for renewal??

Thanks for the help :ok:

flying demon
10th Jan 2011, 07:54
Hey i'm stuck in a same kind of situation... even the month of expiry is same... so if by far you know how to go about it... Please do let me know... Thanx!!!

bombayhues
10th Jan 2011, 12:23
Dude, I am in a similar boat as you. Except that I have a Canadian RT which has a lifetime validity. I did a bit of asking around and this is what I got to know
1. Your RTR (C) can be revalidated without having to give the WPC exam as long as your foreign RT is valid.
2. You can get it renewed if you have 30 hours of flying in the last 3 years
3. If neither of the above, then you need to give the WPC exam again!. Mind you, you will also need to renew your foreign RT because if that expires then what will you convert?

Hope this helps.
(PS: I am no authority on converting RT licenses. So please don't quote me or take my word as the final word)

flying demon
10th Jan 2011, 17:34
Thanx on the response buddy, my RTR (C) is valid till June 2011 and the FRTOL uptill September 2013... I have 21 hrs of flying in August 2008 for my recency which I did only after I got my RTR(C) issued in June 2008.

Would any of you guys be helpful enough to guide me and let me know what is the procedure to get my RTR(C) renewed in such a particular case.

Thanx in advance guys:ok:

flaskback
11th Jan 2011, 08:44
Thats the same problem with me. n the 30hrs experience thing is what i enquired from WPC office.. if u guys come out with a more resonable solution plz post... it would be of grt help!!!!:ok:

flying demon
11th Jan 2011, 19:53
The WPC is now issuing RTR's for a validity of 20yrs or lifteime since 2009... but i got my issued in 2008 for a validity of only 3 yrs not even for the time that my FRTOL is valid (5 yrs)... So is there a provision that makes me stand a chance of getting my validity extended without actually Renewing it (for which i would need to show them 30hrs of experience, as I lack about 9 hours for that)???

flying demon
12th Jan 2011, 18:32
Guys guide me through and help me get to a solution!!!

Thanx!!!

CaptGalaxy
30th Jan 2011, 11:20
same problem with mine too.
tried everywhere, the only solution is attend the part 1 exam or re-apply with 30 hours exp in the past 3 years ( i'm short by 4 hours btw, hurts more than your situation!)

couple of my friends in various airlines, have found a new way - they gotta monitor the radio for 30 hours and viola, you can re-apply without an exam.

cheers,
P

dragstar
1st Feb 2011, 13:39
similar situation at my end. the only twist is I have 30 hours in the past 3 years. but my RTR(c) expires in sept and I can only apply 3 months before date of expiry.
My 30 hours expire in april.

I visited sanchar bhavan, the guy there suggested the same. get 30 hours monitoring the radio from any flying club and get RTR for 20 years else take Part 1 again.

flyjet787
4th Feb 2011, 20:35
@dragstar
So you dont need to log 30 hrs of flying for the renewal? You can just get a certificate or any other proof saying that you have 30hrs of RT monitoring experience in the last 3 months?

coolboy007
11th Feb 2011, 12:45
Hello Ppruners,

I have just come back to India from US after my PPL and also got my UK RT from an examiner there, just sent the documents to UK a few days back so would be having the RT with me soon.

Now i know :
1. I need to give only Part 1 which is the written exam and once i clear that i would be granted the RTR.

2. How do i go about applying for the March attempt? I went to the ancient WPC site and couldnt understand a few things " Nationality & character cert" :*, wonder whats that, i have a birth certificate and it shows am an Indian.

3. First we file an application online and then send the hard copy via post?

4. While applying do i need to tell beforehand that am applyin for RTR (C) as i dont know if i will get UK RT before the last date for applying lapses.

Thanks

manny.sekh
27th Mar 2011, 12:25
http://www.pprune.org/images/icons/46.gif RTR(P) Illegal work:The Department of Telecom (WPC)
Folks, in most instances the The Department of Telecom (Wireless Planning Cell) are using ilegal memorandum and letters to confuse and harass innocent Pilots looking for issue of RTR(P) and RTR(C)--where P stands for Permit and C for Conversion.
WPC is governing thru Memorandums. Memorandums, however, are not Rules. To become Rules they must get the sanction of the Parliament. If a memorandum is issued when Parliament is not in session it must be placed before the Parliament for 30 full days no sooner it is in Session and then be passed by it. If this is not done the Rule sought to be implemented thru a Memorandum lapses. This is defined in the Indian Telegraph Act.
N.B WPC has issued RTR(P) to even PPL holders from South Africa and New Zealand--the one with PPL from South Africa is Mr Bijan Panda, Member of Parliament. Corner them (preferably the Wireless Adviser to Government of India of with this info when you have trouble. (I will give the NZ info if anyone requests).
Don't be scared of the Officials of WPC (Wireless Planning Cell, Dept of Telecom, Government of India).--Today their former Minister 'RAJA" and Secretary 'Behura' are in Jail for the 2G scam--they can follow them to jail for their actions.:{

manny.sekh
27th Mar 2011, 12:28
http://www.pprune.org/images/icons/46.gif Criminals in WPC, Dept of Telecom include Wireless Adviser Dr. Satish Chandra
YES.
Go file a RTI, ask them what is the legality of Memorandums.
Quoting a December 2008 memorandum as if it is a rule in 2011 is criminal.

av8r_pilot
28th Mar 2011, 16:11
Hello everybody

My RTR(A) expires in October 2011 and am currently doing Airbus type rating .I would like to know if the type rating hours shall be counted for the renewal against 30 hrs critiria.

Thank you

bombayhues
28th Mar 2011, 16:33
Av8r: No dude. Unfortunately, those hours dont count

hipratik2005
29th Mar 2011, 03:23
i am in a similar situation my rtr is gonna lapse in september 2011 and i am going for a320 type

are u sure the type hours are not valid for the renewal?

koolchaos3188
29th Mar 2011, 03:45
you can count those hours in flying experience, thats what two of my friends did n they got their RTR(C) renewed...

matthewgamm
10th May 2011, 09:46
I have the Indian RTR (C), which I got based on my UK RT license.
The Indian RTR (C) expires in June 2012.
30 hours in the last 3 years isn't an issue.

However, to be able to get the Indian FRTOL (from DGCA), what do we need to have - the Indian RTR (C) or would I need to give the Part 2 exam (viva) also?

What is the best way to go about getting the same?

companion
17th May 2011, 11:02
my understanding is that:
if you have rtr (c), u need to give part 1 to renew it (donno any other way)
i believe 30 hrs in last 3 yrs is reqd for ppl with rtr (a) indian (not converted) if they want to renew (coz it is valid for lifetime but provided the req hrs are there)

rtr(c) ppl only have the option of 20 yrs...but do we need current frtol, cpl? if yes, wat is the process as to renew these as mine will have validity of 2012 and 2013

also is current forein rt req? my dobon rt valid till 2016....if it is then wat sense does it make to get 20 yrs validity till 2031 if the other req dont have validity till 2031?
can we jus take 3yrs xtension?

companion
17th May 2011, 11:06
any answers u got which are finally correct....plz lemme kno too

flyjet787
17th May 2011, 11:47
only 2 ways to renew RTR (c)

1) Give Part-1 again, or

2) 30 hrs of flying experience in the last 3 yrs

Its only after the current RTR(C) is renewed that you can get a new one which is valid for as long as your UK RT is valid for.

matthewgamm
17th May 2011, 11:57
How do we go about getting the FULL Indian RTR, to be able to get the Indian FRTOL?

I have the Indian RTR (C), which is still valid.

Thanks

flyjet787
17th May 2011, 13:07
For full India RTR you need to apply for the full exam which is both Part-I and Part-II

You will be eligible to give Part-II only after passing the Part-I

matthewgamm
17th May 2011, 13:12
So, I need to give just the Part 2 (since I already have the Indian RTR C)?

UMANGPILOT
18th May 2011, 04:05
hi FRIENDS

I got a uk RT Licence in May 2008 and Indian RTR(C) after clearing Part 1 in Sept.'08 which is valid till Sept. 2011.
1.Do I need to take the Part 1 again to get my RTR(C) valid for 20years?
2.or as my uk RT has 2017 validit...y I don't need to take Part 1 exam again, just pay the renewal fee and get it... valid for 20years

HERE IS MY LOG BOOK DETAILS...CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME IF THE FLYING HRS ARE WITHING 3 YEARS AND CAN I GET MY RT RENEWED OR NOT-

i did MY 15 HRS RECENCY FLYING FROM 1ST MAY FROM 5TH MAY IN 2009 ....
REST I DID MY FLYING IN 2008....MY Last FLIGHT WAS ON 28 JUNE 2008/.......

....WILL IT BE RENEWED OR NOT OR PART 1 AGAIN....
THANKS
UMANG

thearsenal
18th May 2011, 09:00
@matthewgamm

You will have to sit for part 1 again and part 2 which is the full indian rt. it basically works like this if you clear part 1 on a certain day only then are you eligible to sit for part 2 which is a sort of an interview on the same day after clearing part 1. hope this helps.

MAVERICK_me87
9th Jun 2011, 19:08
Hi guyz... i hav mr rtr (c) and it will expire in sept 2012 also i hav 30 hrs.. in last 3 years. can i renew my rtr c now.. or i have to wait till 3 months before it will expire in sept 2012..???

sonsal
10th Jun 2011, 04:06
you gotta wait till 3 months....

MAVERICK_me87
10th Jun 2011, 08:59
Thanks .. so tht mean now if i have to get 20 year rtr, instead of waiting for more 1 year to get it renewed. i can give again part 1 and get the 20 year rtr now.

storm999
10th Jun 2011, 16:03
hi guys .. i had applied for my RTR (p) renewal in march ... i have recently received a letter in the mail saying i need to provide my original log book to show them that i have 30 hours in last 3 years.. i had sent attested copies of the log book so i don't understand why they still need to see it ? any one aware of this ? any help is appreciated. thanks

harshil2292
10th Jun 2011, 16:22
i just came back from the WPC... i got the same letter too.... anyway.... went to show them all my originals.... mine is some problem with attestation of documents.... may be ur docs may have same flaw...... just go on any wednesday (10:30-12 pm) or friday (3:30-5 pm ).. .the sooner u go the sooner u get ur RTR... anyway... they will not send u ur RTR untill u go and show them ur originals... so....u dont have any other choice....

sonsal
4th Jul 2011, 07:58
How much time the WPC guys take to send the RTR Renewal Licence?:confused:

carl_ton
6th Jul 2011, 13:34
i have a RTR-c permit expiring in may 2012.......the UK FRTOL is valid till 2018..........DGCA CPL n FRTOL valid till 2015
regarding the renewal of RTR-C permit

1) Do i need to give part 1 OR 30 hrs in 3yrs will do

2) after i get it renewed the duration of the permit validity is for-------20yrs OR validity of UK FRTOL / INDIAN FRTOL / CPL...which one????

please help

flyjet787
6th Jul 2011, 13:54
1) If you have 30hrs in 3 yrs you don't need to give part I. If you don't have the hours then you need to give part I to get RTR C renewed/

2) After renewal your new RTR C will be valid till 2018 i.e till the validity of your UK FRTOL.

thearsenal
7th Jul 2011, 14:33
hey everybody, i already have an indian rtr c which lapsed in june i cleared part 1 in chennai, i know there is a thread somewhere but i cant really find it looked back at least 7 or 8 pages. i just wanted some help on the procedure to renew my rtr c. any insight would be much appreciated cheers.

Johny Boy
7th Jul 2011, 16:34
New RTR-C with validity upto max of foreign FRTOL validity or 20 years.
Should have 30 hours in last 36 months from the date of applying for RTR license.

Fill up the form Annexure-1 A , at the end of RTR result sheet published for Chennai Attempt and apply for it with prescribed fee's.

Do inquire about validity of new RTR based on Foreign FRTOL depending upon from which country it has been issued and do send following documents.

1. First page of logbook where name and address is mentioned.
2. First page and last page of logbook entry.
3. Page or summary mentioning 30 hours of flying in logbook entry.( If you dont send, they will delay it till you show them in realtime.)
4. 5000 Rs or 10000 Rs fee's ( Depending upon validity on FRTOL or 20 years. )

Hope this helps.

If possible contribute the questions that you got in Chennai Attempt.
http://www.pprune.org/south-asia-far-east/456242-rt-part-1-recent-questions.html

kush3370
7th Jul 2011, 17:36
@ John Boy

Hey i am glad to let u know that i also managed to clear the part-1 in this chennai attempt, and by reading your above post i have couple of questions for you

1) I have RTR(C) which is valid till this november 2011,and now i cleared the part-1 in chennai to renew it, still do i need 30 hours in last 36 months and show them the logbook?

2) i have Canadian FRTOL which is valid for life time, now is there anyway i can get the RTR(C) for lifetime by giving them a 10,000 DD, or i will get it for 20 years and will have to give them the 5000 DD.?

Thank you

Johny Boy
7th Jul 2011, 18:14
Successful Part-1 exam candidates only, holding foreign FRTOL will be issued Indian Certificates/Renewals valid for 20 years subject to validity period of foreign FRTOL and subsequently renewable as per existing rules.
Candidates are advised to send
(i) Filled up Annexure 1-A
(ii) Demand Draft of Rs 5000 Rs/- in favour of PAO(HQ),New Delhi at the following address for issuance of Certificates to them.
WPC address

Successful candidates appeared for Part-1 exam for renewal by exam of Indian RTR-A licenses ;may apply in Filled up Annexure 1-A and demand draft of Rs 5000/- for 20 years and Rs 10,000/- for lifetime validity of RTR(A) license in favour of PAO.

Note : All those candidates who are holding Indian Permits issued by this Ministry on Foreign FRTOL’s are advised to surrender their permits immediately to this Ministry so that they can be granted Converted RTR licenses accordingly .If they are mot holding any such licenses/permits, they are required to furnish an undertaking in the following performa immediately to this ministry to enable them receive licenses based upon the result of this exam.

Read the RED line, it clearly states you need to fulfill certain laid down conditions in this case :
1. 30 Hours in last 36 months.
2. Validity of Foreign FRTOL , based on this RTR-C will be given with validity with earliest expiry date or 20 years.

For you ,Candian RT is valid for life time but you will get max of 20 years .....but with Canadian RT why you needed to give Part-1 in first place when you could have got RTR-C converted.
Now days i have heard WPC is issuing RTR-C on Canadian RT with max of 5 years validity.
You should inquire about it from WPC.

One more thing, You got very short PPRUNE nick but Real Big name.:p

kush3370
8th Jul 2011, 02:47
@ John Boy

Thank you so much for your words bro.

I have the canadian RT and i got that converted in to RTR(C) in 2008 by clearing the part 1 in delhi 2008 attempt. now the problem was my CPL is from FAA, so everybody told me that i will have to appear for the part-1 again in order to renew the RTR(C).

As per the circulars i had two options, 1st is to have 30 hours in last 36 months and 2nd is to clear part 1 again. i choosed the 2nd one. but still you are saying i need 30 hours in last 36 months? then what was the point clearing part-1 again?

and can you please mention in your last post where is it saying about the 30 hours requirements?

WPC just says fill up the annexture-1 form , surrender my old RTR and send the respective draft, there is no provision to send the logbook if you clear the part-1.

Thank you
Kush

thearsenal
8th Jul 2011, 07:52
@ johnny boy and kush

yes kush i agree with you it clearly says if youve cleared part 1 you dont need 30 hours in the last 36 months so there is no need of sending a copy of the log book. so im assuming we have to turn in annexure 1 form + the 5000/- dd + our old rtr (c), and do we need to turn in our foreign frtol? please reply soon guys. and thanks alot for the replies

sonsal
8th Jul 2011, 09:03
not the Foreign one.....

carl_ton
8th Jul 2011, 13:08
guys this is the details provided by WPC on their site

6) Renewal of RTR (C)
a) Application Form – COP 23 , Annexure 1-A
b) Attested copy of valid Foreign FRTOL (commonwealth countries and Philippines)
c) Experience Certificate or Attested copy of log book of flying for 30 hours in last years.
d) DD of rupees Five Thousands (5000/-) + late fess (if any)
e) Passport size photos-02 Nos.

just have some doubts

a) only the attested copies of logbook and foreign FRTOL is needed right ....not the originals??

b) and the original RTR-C permit needs to be sent ???

c) is it true that the renewal application has to be given only 3 months in advance?

kindly help

thearsenal
8th Jul 2011, 14:32
@carl_ton

yes you can only submit the application within three months oF your rt expiring i had the same issue my 30 hrs in the past 36 months had lapsed by the time those three months came so I had to sit for part 1 but thankfully I cleared it in chennai.

kush3370
9th Jul 2011, 05:13
@thearsenal

hey bro on the base of your last post i have one que for you also.
my RTR(C) is expiring in this november 2011, and i wont have 30 hours in last 36 months before 3 months from november,

but i am glad that i got rid of part-1 in this chennai attempt, so the que is can i apply for renewal on the basis of this part-1 result now or i will have to wait for the august (before 3 months of expiry date) ?

Thank you

Cactus225
9th Jul 2011, 07:02
I am trying to extend a RTR(C) based on UK RT. I need to get it renewed now.

What is the procedure for it though?
Which form needs to be filled out?

6) Renewal of RTR (C)
a) Application Form – COP 23 , Annexure 1-A
b) Attested copy of valid Foreign FRTOL (commonwealth countries and Philippines)
c) Experience Certificate or Attested copy of log book of flying for 30 hours in last years.
d) DD of rupees Five Thousands (5000/-) + late fess (if any)
e) Passport size photos-02 Nos.

Where is this on the website?

Does one need to fill an online application form for this renewal? The online form is a mess and I can hardly understand what needs to be filled out there. They are more pertaining to big time radio using organizations rather than an aeronautical License. Am I looking at the wrong forms? But they are all the same.

Could someone post the link for the form to be filled? and guide me through it?

kush3370
9th Jul 2011, 07:35
@Cactus225

before u find something to be submited to WPC u need to make sure u are with in one of these requirements to get your RTR(C) renewed.

1) you should have 30 hours in last 36 months
or
2) you should have appeared for part-1 exam and clear it.

on the bases of UK RT or any other RT, you wont get your validity extended unless you are with in above 2 requirements.

All the best.

Cactus225
9th Jul 2011, 07:41
Got those 30 and Part One cleared.

Its a renewal.

Just tell me what next to be done. What form to fill out?

carl_ton
9th Jul 2011, 08:39
here is the link for the Application Form – COP 23 , Annexure 1-A

http://wpc.dot.gov.in/DocFiles/Ann_%201A.doc

kush3370
9th Jul 2011, 08:53
@Cactus225

1) you will have to fill up the anexture-1A along with the Undertaking certificate, in which you will have to mention your existing RTR(C) number.

2) with the number 1 you send them a DD of 5000 ( eligible to get for 20 years ) and surrender the existing original RTR(C)

3)i would suggest u to send them a print out of your admit card showing your roll number and a center plus a copy of result sheet in which your name is showing along with the attested copy of your UK RT.

you should be good to go with this....

thearsenal
9th Jul 2011, 11:05
@kush

im really not sure about that man. you will have to find out, the fact that you have cleared part one should probably make you elligible to convert it regardless of the 3 month rule, i think the 3 month rule is only pertaining to the 30 hrs in 36 months, but then again its just a hunch, i cant be too sure. so do try n confirm it elsewhere.

thearsenal
9th Jul 2011, 11:21
@kush

kush i got one more question for you, in the undertaking, im assuming we get it retyped right one more thing, which part of the undertaking do we need to fill up the first part or the second part coz the second part i think only refers to rtr P holders and we are rtr C holders. any ideas about that?

kush3370
9th Jul 2011, 11:33
@thearsenal

well, i know there is no provision for RTR(C) in undertaking form, but see, the part-1 of that form gets totally eliminated since we hold the previous indian RTR (C), so we are left with only part-2 of that particular form,

so we can fill out the part-2 of undertaking while put a cross on RTR(P) and will write RTR(C) and the number instead.

i am suggesting this because one of my friend did the same just before couple of months and he is through.

thearsenal
9th Jul 2011, 12:25
@kush

yeah i figured the same thing cause the part 1 of that form doesnt relate to us at all. cheers man.

Maneesh
14th Jul 2011, 10:41
hi frnds,

dgca issued me frtol based on my rtr(p) in 2008 and in the second page of frtol they noted my rtr (p) details. Now I cleared rtr part 1 exam and applied for rtr (c). hence after getting this new rtr (C) ,do I need to contact dgca for changing information in the frtol ? or just leave it....

Johny Boy
14th Jul 2011, 11:36
@ Up

Just leave it ....

FLT84
3rd Aug 2011, 08:55
Hey There,
Need some info for RT renewal and any help will be appreciated.My Indian RTR / COP is on renewal but my FRTOL is Valid till next 4 yrs.I have a Canadian RT which is valid for life,but i do not have 30hrs of Flying time in last 3yrs so wondering where do i fit in.Will be able to get it renewed since my Canadian RT is valid for life or will i have to fly for 30hrs in order to meet the requirement.
Regards

R S Khaira
10th Aug 2011, 11:19
My RTR P expires this september... I just did my A320 Type... Do you guys think if i can use the A320 time towards the 30 hrs required... THNX...

9FLYJET9
10th Aug 2011, 14:39
Guys please help:

I HAVE 30 HOURS OF FLYING IN MARCH 2009.
PART 1 CLEARED IN OCTOBER 2008.
INDIAN RTR VALID TILL JANUARY 2011.
I HOLD A USA CPL AND UK RT.

NOW SINCE I HAVE 30 HOURS OF FLYING IN THE PREVIOUS 3 YEARS, CAN I GET MY INDIAN RTR RENEWED ?

PLEASE ADVICE.

00saurabh00
16th Aug 2011, 08:57
Hi
my cop is expiring soon....i had philippine RT but that has expired too
but i do have more than 30 hrs in 36 months
can i still renew my cop on the basis of my flying or do I need to renew my philippine rt first....
what are my options

thnx in advance

phoenixrk
21st Aug 2011, 10:48
please if anybody can tell me what is the procedure for dgca after you have got ur license from wpc renewed

Johny Boy
21st Aug 2011, 13:23
phoenixrk

please if anybody can tell me what is the procedure for dgca after you have got ur license from wpc renewed

What procedure are you asking for ? - If it's for getting a new FRTOL or Renewing it, then pay 5000 Rs and fill the latest form for it...summit it....sit back & relax for a month.

If you have got RTR and have FRTOL with Old RTR number typed then you do not need anything to do.

9FLYJET9
21st Aug 2011, 16:59
Guys i have a usa cpl and uk rt. My indian rtr is valid till january 2012. I have 30 hours in preceding 3 years.

Can i renew my licence on the basis of these 30 hours. If i am not mistaken i can apply for renewal in october (3 months before the licence expires).
I hope i do not have to give part 1.

Please advice.
Thank you.

phoenixrk
22nd Aug 2011, 07:46
@johny boy
i have got my r/t part cleared again last year i submitted the docs in wpc with 5000 draft i got the rtr from them in feb but thing is that they have issued it with a new no. and my old rtr is valid till sept2011 so i wanted to to know about the procedure for what to do next
do i have to submit that in dgca or to do what .............

Johny Boy
22nd Aug 2011, 16:11
phoenixrk

@johny boy
i have got my r/t part cleared again last year i submitted the docs in wpc with 5000 draft i got the rtr from them in feb but thing is that they have issued it with a new no. and my old rtr is valid till sept2011 so i wanted to to know about the procedure for what to do next
do i have to submit that in dgca or to do what .............

Why do you want to revisit HORROR's of getting licence from DGCA?
You got a new valid RTR after clearing WPC exams which makes your previous RTR invalid ...as you got new one.

Sit tight and relax ....you don't have to face DGCA's music again for this issue.

aviator5
7th Oct 2011, 00:40
Need one confirmation for RTR (C) renewals.
Page 4 of C.O.P. 23 says that original certificates need not be submitted. However people have mentioned in the previous posts on this thread that RTR(C) certificate have to be submitted in origional.
Anyone who has got their RTR (c) renewed recently, please confirm.

kush3370
7th Oct 2011, 05:43
How much time does it take to get your RTR(C) after u submit the documents in WPC? its been 2 months and still there is nothing from wpc to me...have tried calling them on 5 different numbers , but no one seem to pick it up.. please suggest something if any one here has any idea about it.....

Thank you
Kush

Shabez
9th Oct 2011, 08:45
is there a way to recover my forgotten password on the wpc site...i have to fill in a renewal application and cant seem to find a link for doing that ....i tried to register as a new user but it cant seem to dig up my old records when i try to search for my licence number on the renewal of cop page

CaptGalaxy
10th Oct 2011, 08:49
Need one confirmation for RTR (C) renewals.
Page 4 of C.O.P. 23 says that original certificates need not be submitted. However people have mentioned in the previous posts on this thread that RTR(C) certificate have to be submitted in origional.
Anyone who has got their RTR (c) renewed recently, please confirm.

when you check any rt exam session results, the last page has a "format of undertaking" to be sent across along with the application.

it says "i am holding an indian permit number xyz and i am surrendering the same in original in lieu of which i may be issued RTR license based upon the result of RTR (A) examination held at ....."

hence i consider you need to send it, also - if you read the "license" paper you were issued initially, it says its a property of the wpc and should be surrendered in case of blah blah....

hope this helps.

cheers,
P

wewake89
13th Oct 2011, 00:42
Hey can any1 help me buy telling how to get a UK radio liscence in USA,
i am doing my cpl and would be cmg to india later for conversion.

naughtyjay
13th Oct 2011, 06:42
NO, u need visa for conversion...

better goto canada, convert your faa cpl, get canadian rtr, clear part1 and get cop for 20 yrs....
best way,,,,

new rules coming in December... so better hurry up...

naughtyjay
13th Oct 2011, 06:44
your rtr c might be issued by now, the problem is the postal system, which takes around 1-2 months time for delivery.

you can visit wpc and confirm that your rtr has been issued.

kush3370
13th Oct 2011, 07:16
@ naughtyjay

Thank you for the reply bro.
u mean to visit the wpc office in delhi or is there any trick to see the status of my RTR (C) on wpc website ?

naughtyjay
13th Oct 2011, 09:05
no trick on wpc website...

visit them on wednesday or friday.... they have a list in the reception area on these days....

you can also try calling them,,,it works some times...

Capt.Morrgan
13th Oct 2011, 10:16
Is there a personal particulars form that anyone is aware of, and can IM me a link to, that's needed with the rtr(c) paperwork?
Would be great help! Thanks
CM

naughtyjay
13th Oct 2011, 10:23
No.... no need for any other forms...

Capt.Morrgan
13th Oct 2011, 10:29
Well they didn't accept the documents without it, and they didn't have a blank copy either, go figure, so must be something out there. Nothing on the wpc portal that I can make sense of :(

MIG21KID
13th Oct 2011, 18:32
hI GUYS .....i have a RTR (C) AND I HAVE GONE THRU THE
PAGES OF THIS THREAD AND IM STILL LEFT A BIT CONFUSED :confused::confused::confused:SO NEED SOME HELP"

My RTR(C) WAS ISSUED ON JUNE 2009 VALID TILL JUNE 2012
MY CPL / FRTOL ISSUED ON JULY 2009 VALID TILL JULY 2014.

NOW THE 30 HRS IN 3 YEARS THING I THINK I HAVE AS I WENT FOR MY RECENCY AND DID 30+ HRS OF FLIGHTS BETWEEN MID-MAY2009 TO MID- JUNE2009.

QUESTION :

1)HOW LONG BEFORE YOUR RTR(C) EXPIRES YOU CAN SUBMIT FOR RENEWAL?1 MONTH, 2 MONTHS ,3 MONTHS.

DEPENDING ON THE ABOVE
2)AM I RIGHT IN SAYING I HAVE 30 HRS IN 3 YEARS AS THE FLIGHTS WERE DONE FROM MID-MAY TO MID JUNE AND MY RTR(C) IN THE LATER PART OF JUNE.

3) IF YES, WHEN DO I NEED TO SUBMIT MY DOCUMENTS FOR RENEWAL.IS IT 3 YEARS FROM THE DATE IN MAY 2009 WHEN THE FIRST OF 30 HRS WERE FLOWN??OR BEFORE THAT IN THE BEGINNING OF MAY 2012 ITSELF

5)OR IS IT NO AS FLIGHTS WERE DONE IN MAY AND RTR ISSUED IN JUNE END ?

ANY INPUT WILL BE APPRECIATED.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
-
--mig21KID :)

(P.S: SOME OF THE QUESTIONS MAY NOT MAKE SENSE...AS IM SERIOUSLY CONFUSED:confused: :O:confused:)

naughtyjay
13th Oct 2011, 20:11
you need to submit 3 months prior

recently, they have stopped considering 30hrs with out part 1

i would advise you to clear part one asap.....

MIG21KID
14th Oct 2011, 05:40
SO,even though I cleared my PART-1 in 2009 -Delhi attempt i need to get it done again.....DAMM dude what a bummer!!!

And this time it will it be valid for 20 years ???

and naughtyjay thanks for the info.

Cactus225
14th Oct 2011, 06:51
Hey,

which form do we use for FRTOL renewal?

Is it the same as for the initial exam application? What fees do I need to pay for it- 2500, 5000/- ?

Please send me a link if u can find it...

Thanks.

naughtyjay
14th Oct 2011, 11:30
you need to submit ann 1a and cop23 BOTH....
also 5K DD , LATEST,,,, not more than 2 months old atleast...

naughtyjay
14th Oct 2011, 11:32
yes, you have to give part one again...
they wont give you 20 yrs after that, but agents can do it then..

i hope u understand what i am saying

Cactus225
15th Oct 2011, 05:56
Thanks naughty..

That helps..

Cactus225
15th Oct 2011, 09:34
hey

this doesnt help...

thats the renewal form for RTR not FRTOL.

is the same form to be used?

naughtyjay
15th Oct 2011, 10:03
do you want dgca form frtol or WPC forms for RTR/COP
cause you are posting in a topic related to WPC

Cactus225
15th Oct 2011, 10:09
dgca FRTOL.

know how to do that?

naughtyjay
15th Oct 2011, 21:24
DGCA FRTOL renewal

you need to submit covering letter , CPL , RTR and DD (i think its 5K, but just call and confirm)

Cactus225
17th Oct 2011, 06:37
hey.. thats the thing..

they hardly ever answer the phone, when they do- they tell you to refer to the website for the details.

aint that grand?

hehe..

Thanks though.

Johny Boy
10th Nov 2011, 18:02
1.TRUE

CASH mentioned in the details accounts for department name to which your DD will go.....did you ever made any effort of scrolling ONLINE registration page a bit down where it is clearly mentioned about details to whom your DD must be addressed.

2.TRUE

Fill the RTR exam form.

3.FALSE

You will fill Anex -1 form if and only if you are declared PASSED in RTR exam and then you will be given option of 5K rs or 10K rs as fee's depending on RTR validity.

I suppose you got AIRMEN license and it takes very little effort on your part to understand current requirements for RT and respective licenses.

Though was nice playing TRUE /FALSE.:E

siddhanta_alc
30th Nov 2011, 02:46
this is a CHPL holder dying hard to clear RTR after giving 2 attempts already

i need sample questions , questions that are asked in part 2
part 1 the only issure would be SID./ STAR/ INSTRUMENT QUESTIONS where you need to reFER the chart BACk Of ThE maps
if you could mail me any substance that you have got or any reccomendations or questions you remember please do..
[email protected]
thanks guys

Intruder101
3rd May 2012, 19:21
Hello, i have just passed my Part 1 Mumbai attempt. Having an Uk RT i am required to submit the following docs-
1)Annex 1A
2)5,000/- or 10,000/- DD in the favor of PAO (HQ) DOT NEW DELHI.
3)Attested copy for foreign RT.
4)2 Passport sized photos.
5)Undertaking form.

Correct me if i am wrong do i need to add something?

Saw somewhere COP 23 form...Is that also required to be sent along with other documents.

Please reply asap.
Thanks.!:)

Intruder101
5th May 2012, 11:27
Anyone here who can help.???

Johny Boy
5th May 2012, 16:49
1. Foreign FRTOL
2. Photo -2 nos
3. Undertaking
4. Result sheet or Roll no
5. Fee's - 5000 Rs
6. Form

Visit WPC site and dig in COP form , re-read result sheet of Mumbai attempt for further instructions or visit WPC.

amenon
28th Jun 2018, 12:35
Hi guys,
doea anyone know how to renew a UK FRTOL without actually going to the UK?? Please advise.