PDA

View Full Version : ID 90 Travel SYD - HKG

Grinch
8th Dec 2010, 07:13
Question;

What can one expect traveling on CX ID90 SYD- HKG.

Showing open 8/ 20 or so J/Y. Assuming it stays that way, what are the odds of getting on WRT weight limit issues on the airbus. Are their weight limit issues? Recall a lot of winging about this.

Sarcasm and ridicule aside please.

Thanks

VR-HFX
8th Dec 2010, 07:15
No probs. There are 4 a day so sure you will get on for the next week or so.

ron burgandy
8th Dec 2010, 08:22
The crew normally arrive somewhere between STD - 80 and -60 mins. If you're at the stdby counter see if you can catch one of them and at least let them know you're trying to get on. It's rare that you can't squeeze a few on if it's a weight and not a seat issue.:ok:

crwjerk
8th Dec 2010, 09:39
Log onto CFD and check the Flight Plan prior to going to check in.

F_one
8th Dec 2010, 18:38
Log onto CFD and check the Flight Plan prior to going to check in.

Not a good idea in my opinion. I do a fair amount of these flights and often you are planned at MTOW, just to get out to the ac and then get told by ground staff the ZFW has dropped by several tonnes.

flyboy007
9th Dec 2010, 12:09
Talk to the crew. They can probably off load 100kg of water if necessary...

404 Titan
10th Dec 2010, 06:01
Grinch

As someone that also does Sydney flights on a regular basis I can confirm that the flight plan regularly shows a max ramp weight flight plan but I can also confirm that 90% of the time it will drop and staff will get on if there are spare seats. I would advise to check the flight plan before going out to the airport so you know whether there is a seat, weight or both issue. :ok: