PDA

View Full Version : Canadian Job for non canadian citizen

ale_mcdowel
6th Dec 2010, 17:44
Hello Guys!
The reason why im writing today is because im considering to move to Canada, more concrete to Montreal where i have been dating my girlfriend for over 4 years. We are considering to get married but until then, does anybody know how to get a working permit over there.I have americn passport and resident in Spain. My final goal is to get a job added to my 1500h and FAA and JAA licenses, which is the minimums of a lot of airlines over there now. Thanks to everybody for the time to read this, have a good day

newfieboy
8th Dec 2010, 01:28
Yep,

Go through immigration,if you meet requirements, be prepared for long haul, there are no short cuts these days and 1500hrs is nothing, guys with 10,000hrs out of work right now.....:ugh:

xsbank
9th Dec 2010, 03:50
Just throw a way your documents and swim up to a beach somewhere - we'll feed, house and take care of any medical problems, then we'll welfare and subsidize you forever... welcome by the way.

jimmy1990
19th Dec 2010, 04:12
i have completed my Aircraft Maintenance Engineering from DGCA India approved institute with Airframe and Powerplant.Am i eligible with these grades to work in canada.

What Limits
19th Dec 2010, 14:44
There are still no work permits available for AMEs or Air Pilots.

For current status go to Welcome Page | Page d'accueil (http://www.cic.gc.ca)

HurriRV7
20th Dec 2010, 22:21
When I immigrated from Australia to Canada 14 years ago, to marry a Canadian girl, I had my fiancée sponsor me.

Even though my profession (Engineering) was in demand, it was much easier to go that route rather than apply as a regular immigrant.

We had to jump through a few hoops, but it was a lot easier than the other options.

Good luck with your immigration.

Regards,

Steven Smart (Winnipeg).