PDA

View Full Version : Blue Fox....is it going to happen?

theunknown
11th Dec 2001, 19:48
Just wondered what was going on with them really, the website is a bit outdated. Also where should I send application to, cant find an address for them anywhere!

captain
11th Dec 2001, 21:31
Just a little more patience, I guess.

The Guvnor
11th Dec 2001, 21:47
Address is:

Blue Fox Executive Airlines Ltd
First Avenue
Stansted Airport
Stansted
Essex CM24 1QQ

ABBOT
11th Dec 2001, 23:07
Pardon my ignorance, Blue Fox intend to go where, and what in? :confused:

StressFree
11th Dec 2001, 23:16
Do they still plan to start flights next March? If so they had better get a move on with building their own terminal. I saw the site this morning - very little going on, its still a piece of wasteground.......

:cool:

The Guvnor
11th Dec 2001, 23:47
I thought they were supposed to be using Metro Aviation's terminal? And as for the aircraft, I remember reading somewhere that they were intending to buy some of BY's 767s ... THE FIXER seems to be the chap in the know when it comes to Blue Fox!

StressFree
12th Dec 2001, 12:53
Guv,
The Metro terminal dosnt have the capacity to handle 767 flights (even with business class only). Also the car parking is already leased to another operator; the immigration and security would be totally inadequate. Believe me I know...................

:cool:

shlittlenellie
12th Dec 2001, 16:01
Guvnor, what do you know about BY selling Blue Fox some of their 763s? I know 450 chaps that might be interested in that.

clipstone
12th Dec 2001, 18:04
I know that BY is planning to get shot of 1xB763 (either YA or YD) from the UK fleet before the summer, because BLX is stopping L/H in the summer and a reduce winter L/H programme. Therefore "YH" will be coming back to the UK, leaving UK one B763 up on the current year, hence the proposed disposal.