PDA

View Full Version : An inside look at upcoming AC pilot negotiations

Wxgeek
7th Oct 2010, 15:19
This would be funny if it wasn't so accurate. (http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/7289413)

YYZBeacher
7th Oct 2010, 16:48
I don't see a passing resemblence to Paul S. at ACPA. Hang on let me look at it again....yup....I need a beer :E

BUS340
7th Oct 2010, 18:21
This isn't funny, this is exactly what's going to happen. How does one forward this to the ACPA office, these pussy's are exactly what we pilots have to deal with and I'm not talking about are management either.:ugh:

El_Duderino
7th Oct 2010, 19:03
I really wish you guys the best of luck in your negotiations. My feeling is there will be a lot of this :ugh:

YYZBeacher
7th Oct 2010, 19:13
No BUS340 it ain't funny at all.

I was at my local Starbucks in TO on my way to YYZ and in the line up, this halfwit behind me pipes up about how overpaid AC pilots are, what an easy life it is and how crap the service is - and why didn't we serve him a meal up the back of the bus Rapidair to YUL last week...

Told him to put his views on here and we'll put him right about the total degradation of Ts and Cs and earnings in the last 10 years...

I sometimes think the ACPA honchos are on the senior management payroll - there is a passing resemblence to Legge if you look REALLY carefully...

M-rat
10th Oct 2010, 08:17
Ouch...
I read that great article in en-Route.
Good luck ladies and gentlemen. I hope you get something more tangible than a roll-aboard bag and new shoes this time.

ACAV8R
15th Oct 2010, 14:31
Well YYZBeacher, that's part of yer problem...Starbucks! Effete snobbery! Chi-Chi clientele! Overpriced product. Now, if you had stopped at Country Style...no problem!