PDA

View Full Version : Aviation Australia

DaisyDuck
1st Oct 2010, 06:49
Heard today of the sudden departure of Paul Brederick, from the long standing position of CEO of Aviation Australia, anyone have any news on this one?

PA39
1st Oct 2010, 07:43
Gee i hope not.......great guy and a great engineer. I certainly hope not !!

DaisyDuck
1st Oct 2010, 08:51
That's departure from Aviation Australia I mean..

PA39
1st Oct 2010, 12:16
Sorry mate.....misunderstood. Paul is/was a great engineer that used to work on my aircraft. He has had a lot of bad luck in his career and business ventures (Tamair). He landed on his feet with Aviation Australia and has always been prepared to give the kids a go. I remember he and his stunning (ex) wife Vivien riding to work on their Harleys. Thanks for the "good" news.

feetonthedash
4th Oct 2010, 02:29
Rumour has it he has taken a senior flight position with CASA looking after GA and its operations?
Did a great job with training apprentices and put Queensland on the map for aviation

:ok:

Wally Mk2
4th Oct 2010, 05:32
"PA39" I also assume you had BB work on yr 'twin-can'? I used to work with that lot many moons ago & when Vivien was anywhere near the hanger zero work would get done due mainly dribbling guys everywhere!:E
Paul was a hard worker & a clever boy but he wasn't without his faults either.

Still nothing is forever in aviation:ok:

Wmk2

SideSaddle
5th Oct 2010, 05:56
:sad:Australian Aviation Magazine has a note on this;
Bredereck leaves Aviation Australia | Australian Aviation Magazine (http://australianaviation.com.au/bredereck-leaves-aviation-australia/)

PA39
5th Oct 2010, 09:07
Wally.....No didn't let BB go near the TC after the first and last attempt..........yeah your so right, there were a few problems in the organisation back then/still :suspect:. The only way you learn a lesson well, is by pain in the hip pocket!!....oh yes, Viv was/still is a good looker!!