PDA

View Full Version : Lasergrade tests

Jepp
7th Nov 2001, 21:00
I was planning to do my Lasergrade FAA IR theory test at American aviation services in Gloucester in the next few months, but sadly they are no more.
Does anybody know were I can do this test in the UK ? I know I can do it over in the USA when I go to do the flight training , but Id like to have it in the bag before I go !
Thanks in advance
:confused:

Stampe
7th Nov 2001, 23:46
I wondered why AAS weren,t answering their phone thanks for the info.I think you,ll find an outfit at Norwich airport offering a similar service they have an ad. in the back of this months Pilot magazine!!.Good idea to get the writtens out of the way before you go means you will be able to enjoy your trip as more of a holiday .Good luck!!

skydriller
8th Nov 2001, 00:17
Try Soloflight at Humberside Airport, I know that they do most FAA ratings, including BFR, IR, CPL etc. They have Piper cherokees/warrior and Rockwell Commanders, Tel. 01652 688833 or try www.soloflight.co.uk (http://www.soloflight.co.uk)

I hired a Cherokee from them last time I was over in that area, relaxed & friendly guys.

Regards, SD

Jepp
8th Nov 2001, 00:59
SKYDRILLER/STAMPE
Thanks for the info, Ive just checked out Soloflight's website and they do Lasergrade tests :D

Cheers
NIKE just do it ,but be careful

Julian
8th Nov 2001, 12:31
I can recommend American Aviation at Noriwch Airport, very good and very reasonable prices. Tom Houston is the guy you need to speak to there, 01603 301902.

Julian.