PDA

View Full Version : Need Poh For Aa5 Quick!!!

onetimepc
20th Sep 2010, 20:08
I've got my gft booked for this coming thursday and have unfortunatly just realised that i cannot locate the POH for my 1973 grumman AA-5 traveler. I therefore need to get my hands on one quickly so if anyone has any ideas about where i could buy one from and get it delivered in time or perhaps download a copy then all help would be greatly appreciated.

rgsaero
20th Sep 2010, 20:51
Try Cabair engineering at Elstree. They've scrapped more AA5s in the last ten years than anyone - all run out of hours, though they were all AA5As so not sure if that would help.

Miroku
21st Sep 2010, 08:52
Mine came from Pooleys.

Sorry, didn't read the question properly, I meant the check list.

BackPacker
21st Sep 2010, 08:57
POHs are individual to each aircraft and are marked as such (with the registration, serial number and everything).

If the POH is missing from the aircraft you cannot simply buy one from Pooleys or whatever, and assume you're legal. You've got to get them from the factory, or through your CAMO, or something like that.

Yankee
21st Sep 2010, 21:28
I have them in stock, and I'll get one in the post to you for next day delivery. I've sent you a PM so contact me ASAP.
It's a owners manual for that year of AA5 you need and all the CAA supplements can be added if need be from info on the CAA web site.

onetimepc
21st Sep 2010, 21:55
Thanks for all of the responses but luckily i've managed to find it so problem resolved!