PDA

View Full Version : Sexiest voice ;-)

fisbangwollop
14th Sep 2010, 13:48
OK so I am bored....but everytime I speak to "Pipeline 66" I feel much better......she has the nicest voice in aviation and by all accounts looks to match.....beat that ...:cool::cool::cool:

HappyLittleRainCloud
14th Sep 2010, 13:49
I'm more in favour of deep-voiced well-spoken males at the moment :p

No Country Members
14th Sep 2010, 14:01
Flew into Aberdeen last week, and there's a female pilot on one of the Bristow helicopters would give your pipeline 66 a run for their money!

zkdli
14th Sep 2010, 14:03
not sure about pipeline but the Binair lady was the sexiest voice for a very long time. it was required to put her on speaker and only give climb in 1,000ft intervals:)

FliegerTiger
14th Sep 2010, 14:07
One particular young lady on Makedonia control frequency.....does it every time for me :ok:

eastern wiseguy
14th Sep 2010, 14:07
Spoke to the Binair lady early this morning..she has a voice like slowly melting chocolate...not good for an old fart like me!:p

Atcham Tower
14th Sep 2010, 14:10
Beautifully put, Mr Wiseguy, I know exactly what you mean!

oapilot
14th Sep 2010, 14:11
....but, the Scots lass working Western Radar this morning brightened up our day a treat. If we hadn't been running late, I think we'd have requested vectors round Exmor for an hour, just to listen to her voice! If you're out there, thank you!

Frunobulax
14th Sep 2010, 14:31
My vote goes to the (apparently) Europe-wide recognized Binair, admired in Poland too :)

HEATHROW DIRECTOR
14th Sep 2010, 15:14
Gentleman... when you gain the experience of an old man you'll appreciate that those with the sexiest voices are often sitting on two chairs..

anotherthing
14th Sep 2010, 15:16
I've not heard great things about the actual looks of the Binair lady - but that could just be the musings of some jealous type.

Either way she is either very sultry, or she smokes 100 cigars a day and has facial skin like dried liver... A 'face for radio'

Union Jack
14th Sep 2010, 15:32
She has a voice like slowly melting chocolate....

Plain, milk, or white chocolate? :)

Jack

Tower Ranger
14th Sep 2010, 15:39
Indeed HD

Nice in the Air? Sits on two chairs!
Nice on the phone? Add three stone!

TopBunk
14th Sep 2010, 15:45
ANyone else remember the French lady in Berlin (Tegel) tower in the late '80s / early '90s? Sounded like a breathy young Bridget Bardot, and that's how I, and many others, envisaged her.

Apparently the truth was somewhat different, she looked more like BB in her animal loving dotage and the sexy voice came from chain smoking Gitanes.

Sometimes it is better to stick with the dream.

What about Marmite at LHR?

radarman
14th Sep 2010, 17:29
HD and Tower Ranger,

Wise words indeed for the unwary. Many years ago, on detachment to Bandirma tower in Turkey, I fell in lust with a 'melting chocolate' voice in Istanbul Centre. By chance she was visiting London a few weeks later, so I jumped at the chance to meet her and take her out to dinner.

Oh dear! :uhoh: As HD alludes to, we needed three chairs for our table for two. And as for the choccy voice, it turned out to be a melting Twix bar.

Quintilian
14th Sep 2010, 18:23
Binair's voice is classic ... Got her on record... Maybe I'll actually get around to making her voice a ring-/message-tone on the mobile someday :-)

HEATHROW DIRECTOR
14th Sep 2010, 20:21
There was a very delightful voice at a certain heliport many moons ago. The lady came to see us at London Approach and the effect when she walked in was electric. She was truly very magic. What she thought about us wasn't recorded...

AirNoServicesAustralia
14th Sep 2010, 21:35
There was a very sexy voice on Perth Flight service for many years to which all the RAAF guys would listen to for hours on end in the P3s and lust over. When the days of flight service ended and was swallowed up by ATC in Oz there was a farewell party to which some of the RAAFies attended. They were very excited to meet the owner of this sexy voice. Upon asking where this particular Flight Service Officer was, they were directed to the corner of the room ... "He's over there...".

Crying Game moment.

Note: Have to admit this story has been passed down over the ages so some older ex-smellies may be able to confirm, but good story nonetheless

fisbangwollop
15th Sep 2010, 06:26
I think this link has been posted before....OK she sounds great but still not as nice as Pipeline 66 :cool::cool::cool:

YouTube - Air Traffic Control: Most Voluptuous Voice in European Skies (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=462H-XBpRSE)

HEATHROW DIRECTOR
15th Sep 2010, 06:50
ANSA.... Brilliant!!! There used to be a gentleman (?) flying in the UK who sounded like a lady. In fact, we were told he changed into female attire quite often. We used to delight in saying "Good morning, sir" or "Gooday, sir" to he/she.

Vercingetorix
15th Sep 2010, 09:23
At EGLL there was, once upon a time, Deidre the Body and Deidre the Voice.
Both actually very nice.

Cheers:ok:

zkdli
15th Sep 2010, 17:37
Ah Marmite at Heathrow eh - well she doesn't need two chairs:)
Although she is an acquired taste:ok:

RVF750
15th Sep 2010, 18:13
My vote goes for the incredibly sexy lady on tower at EGKK. No idea who she is, but dead calm when giving very tight "land afters" when the lander is under 300ft after a slow previous departure.

Husky voice and very distracting too. Spot on.

HEATHROW DIRECTOR
15th Sep 2010, 18:41
Vercingetorix... U sure she was at 'LL... or possibly W Drayton?

Standard Noise
15th Sep 2010, 20:56
Met the Binair 'voice' here at Bristol a few years ago. TBH, she's no spring chicken. Sylvia Christel she was not. Kind of ruined the mental image. And the co-pilot looked like he'd just been co-opted from the Oompah band.

There's a rather nice sounding young (?) lady on the Midland Embraer which operates the Brussles run from Briss and she can't be too big otherwise she wouldn't fit in a flying pencil.

ClaretDave
15th Sep 2010, 21:30
Sexiest ATCO voice bar none is a certain lady based at EMA. Not a bad looker too if rumours are true:O

BigDaddyBoxMeal
15th Sep 2010, 23:41
Setting aside the fact that (like nearly every other thread in this forum) we have been patronised and dragged back to a to a time that we can't remember (through no fault of our own)...

There is a pilot on Irish registered ATR's, that have recently been painted green, who I'd do absolutely anything for ;)

off watch
16th Sep 2010, 09:39
BDBM
There is a pilot on Irish registered ATR's, that have recently been painted green, who I'd do absolutely anything for

You've left yourself wide open there mate !
"Would you like me to tell you his name ? " :p

yesbutnobut
16th Sep 2010, 11:12
Sexiest ATCO voice bar none is a certain lady based at EMA. Not a bad looker too if rumours are truehttp://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/embarass.gif

Does she have an antipodean accent by any chance? Works for me! :ok:

Northerner
16th Sep 2010, 11:26
<<<....but, the Scots lass working Western Radar this morning brightened up our day a treat. If we hadn't been running late, I think we'd have requested vectors round Exmor for an hour, just to listen to her voice! If you're out there, thank you!>>>

I'll make sure that gets passed on. :ok::O:)

Cheers,
Northerner

"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to..."

assymetricdrift
16th Sep 2010, 12:01
There's one girl on Scottish who just melts me... I don't know she is, but she's got a very soft Scottish accent.

Sadly, that's my downfall - a lovely Scottish accent!!! Alongside Curry, Ale, Chocolate, Haribo etc....

fisbangwollop
16th Sep 2010, 14:13
There's one girl on Scottish who just melts me... I don't know she is, but she's got a very soft Scottish accent.

All our girls up here are very special!! :cool::cool::cool:

FantomZorbin
16th Sep 2010, 20:34
Vulcan (from the OCU) approaching Decision Height from a PAR given by an extremely able WRAF ATCO. The 'would-be' captain was telling his instructor, exactly, his innermost thoughts regarding the lady.

As the a/c approached the 'flare' the Instructor mentioned that the object of the man's desires was his wife!!

The ensuing wobbly overshoot (sorry, 'Go Around') was quite an eyeopener as the, by now, somewhat distracted pilot was extremely busy with all his knobs and levers!!!

Cuddles
17th Sep 2010, 06:04
'Sounds nice on the phone, add 2 stone'

Monde
17th Sep 2010, 09:18
Amanda , from ATC Edi (as in voice , not 2 stone!!) !!

Parapunter
17th Sep 2010, 09:23
Nice from afar, far from nice.

anotherthing
17th Sep 2010, 14:42
BOBFOC - Body Of Baywatch, Face Of Crimewatch

Capetonian
17th Sep 2010, 14:54
A true story from my distant and barely remembered youth :

We both fell in lust with the voice of the secretary of one of our corporate customers, or more accurately, we fantasised over the images her voice invoked, and created opportunities to call her. We spent hours trying to summon up courage to invite her for a coffee, or looking for feeble excuses to meet her in person. One day an opportunity arose for a document to be delivered, we span a coin, I won, and was burning tyre rubber on my way before the coin had been pocketed, as we'd struck an agreement that whichever of us met her first had the first chance of mounting a seduction campaign. Previous clandestine reconnaissance paid off and I found her office building without difficulty. Standing in front of the object of our fantasies I lost my tongue and my nerve, barely gave the woman a glance, forgot the carefully planned pick-up lines, dropped the ticket wallet, and ran. Only in the lift on the way out did it dawn on me that the fat dowdy middle aged woman whose office door bore the name of the person over whom we'd been drooling for weeks, and the sexy sounding secretary, were the same person.

Martin was older and more streetwise than I, and I was determined to turn this into an opportunity to be one up on him. Just how I would achieve this was as yet undefined. I had visions of telling him that she had accepted my invitation to a romantic evening out. As erotic images of what might have been raced through my mind, I raced through a 'stop' sign and my 75cc. moped collided with a Sunbeam Rapier. Nothing was injured except my pride and left kneecap, both of which still trouble me to this day from time to time. Much later, back at the office, Martin asked what she was like. Having described her sensuous beauty in glowing and totally unrealistic terms until Martin was drooling at the mouth, I refused to answer his questions as to future assignations to meet. I implied that I needed time to gather up the courage to ask her out. A few mornings later, Martin walked in and gave me a look that should have ensured I never wrote this. I merely told him he should have kept his word. After that, we had a better understanding.

Capetonian
17th Sep 2010, 14:59
Nice from afar, far from nice.

Reminds me of the words of a friend of mine who was approached in a dimly lit nightclub by a stunner. As he put it : "She aged 5 years with each step she took towards me ...."

BrATCO
17th Sep 2010, 15:23
Heard a really nice voice two nights ago. Beeline going to EBBR around 2am UTC. :D

I married a "voice" almost two decades ago. Good looking too.:ok:
Divorced after 6 years. :ouch:

Now, I just enjoy the music. No way I want to know more !:=

Glamdring
17th Sep 2010, 16:18
Last edited by BrATCO : Today at 17:10. Reason: 2am, not 3...

Liar!

You didn't know how to spell "married" :}

:ok:

HEATHROW DIRECTOR
17th Sep 2010, 16:22
<<Divorced after 6 years>>

Really sorry to hear that; it seems to be so commonplace nowadays. My first and only girlfriend and I have been married over 43 years. She is, without question, the best in the world..

BrATCO
17th Sep 2010, 17:44
My first and only girlfriend and I have been married over 43 years. She is, without question, the best in the world.. Congratulations, HD ! :D

My family life is far more enjoyable now. One learns from non lethal mistakes...
I'm sure my "second" (don't like to sy it that way) wife is as "best in the world" as yours, and I hope we will be toghether in 43 years too...;)

Otherwise, I would certainly not resist the temptation to use even more "Say agains" in some appropriate circumstances...:)

BrATCO
17th Sep 2010, 19:16
You didn't know how to spell "married" http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/badteeth.gif

That's right, that was another edit I didn't explain.
As I said, this was an error... same for the spelling.;)
Non-lethal mistake...:O

I think I heard "Binair voice" coming North from Spain. Could this be her or is there a similar one ?:confused: (don't remember the callsign)

Vercingetorix
18th Sep 2010, 09:54
HD
You're correct, the 'Body' was at West Drayton.

Cheers:ok:

Human Factor
18th Sep 2010, 16:02
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b7/JohnnyCharger1968/Emoticons/ThisThreadIsWorthlessWithoutPics.gif

:}

BrATCO
18th Sep 2010, 21:47
How can we take a picture of a sexy voice ?..
I know !
Here you are !

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=245998369424&id=0a8bcee4118463191b52d0364a0afb35&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.softpicks.net%2fscreenshots%2fGraphic-Equalizer-Studio-2005.gif (http://www.softpicks.net/screenshots/Graphic-Equalizer-Studio-2005.gif)

A warm, cuddling, melting voice. Enjoy !

FlyingTinCans
18th Sep 2010, 22:52
There is a very nice lady who puts a smile on my face even in the early mornings, seems to be on 123.775 (scottish) a lot. :ok:

Level bust
22nd Sep 2010, 10:27
Spoke to the Binair lady this morning for the first time - I think I'm in love!!

INLAK
22nd Sep 2010, 10:33
There's a Northern Irish lady who works for London Radar. Lovely Derry/Antrim accent (my home area!). Had her direct me into EGKK a few weeks ago.

Bearcat
22nd Sep 2010, 10:36
and then theres the dub atc lady that sounds like a chain saw......she must be a cracker, couldnt live with that voice though.

Me Me Me Me
22nd Sep 2010, 11:00
Bakku-shan

I love the Japanese... Only people to have a word dedicated to the woman who looks so promising when walking ahead of you... only to turn around and disappoint!

Digression, I know...

Scuzi
22nd Sep 2010, 11:09
Spoke to the Binair lady this morning for the first time - I think I'm in love!!Yup. I worked her from Luton into Southend. Lots of 5 degree heading changes were made and there was an audience after the speaker was turned on :E

silverknapper
22nd Sep 2010, 11:48
There was an Irish lady in the Tower at Marham a while back. Could have listened to her all day long.

Dave Clarke Fife
23rd Sep 2010, 16:05
Bakku-shan

I love the Japanese... Only people to have a word dedicated to the woman who looks so promising when walking ahead of you... only to turn around and disappoint!

We have a few words for these women as well....................Golden Deceiver is one, the other is Kronenbourg (as in the beer) Looks 16 from behind but is 64 face on.

R_Squared
23rd Sep 2010, 19:52
There was an Irish lady in the Tower at Marham a while back. Could have listened to her all day long. There were 3 of them to be precise, all gone now I'm afraid.

Reverserbucket
23rd Sep 2010, 21:19
There used to be a gentleman (?) flying in the UK who sounded like a lady. In fact, we were told he changed into female attire quite often. We used to delight in saying "Good morning, sir" or "Gooday, sir" to he/she.

Northbound working Brest one evening...

" ###181 Contact London now 134.45. "

" London er..135.32 ,###181; au revoir Madame. "

" ###181 frequency tonight is 134.45..."

" Apologies. 134.45, ###181. "

" Thank you sir, good night....and I am not a madame - my name is Bernard! "

Fortunately, I fair better when I can see them! :\

Brian 48nav
24th Sep 2010, 12:00
I'm with you,BM - 43 years soon. Both my boys dated sexy girls on my watch at LL,I told the two of them(Suzy & Marie) they had only done that because they couldn't have the real thing! Me!
Working 'Ground' alongside Marie one day as Tiny came in in his British Midland jet,she said 'Hello Tiny' to which he replied ' Hello nice bum'.
Do you remember the Air France girl that used to get us excited? Bet she had a beard!
Once when I was at PO a citation or something landed to refuel on his way to Houston, the pilot dashed in and said 'can you get hold of the lady on 124.9 (?) I've just been talking to?'. It was excruciating listening to him trying to chat her up on my phone. She and I were at Boscombe together later, before she taught my little boy down at the College,and delightful as she is (still I hope!) .... better stop there.
When I was a Herc nav we all used to get childishly excited when a sexy sounding female military ATCO announced we were 'entering her dark area',especially Bobby at Changi.

captplaystation
6th Nov 2011, 19:03
Been more over the years than I can (or care to) remember.

Highlights ? Anthea in LHR with her N. Ireland lilt (a super girl as it transpired)
another, whose name (fortunately) escapes me (a fellow Jock too) from LATCC, who, for some reason I can't fathom, as she was not a bad looker, just didn't "do it" for me when I met her in person.
And then the coup de grace Frederique from CDG. how I mourned when she vanished from the Freq (but in fact she had just bust her leg ski-ing & came back !) Saw her the other day whilst idly scanning google/facebook, she hasn't aged too badly this last 19 yrs, just like me ;)
A few over the years in Bordeaux control, will never know if the reality matched the expectation. Experience suggests about a 1 in 4 chance of that.

Most recently, a couple in RIX, given the general standard up there, probably just as nice as they sound, but as I am happily entwined, I didn't check (or I am just getting old !? :( )
Edited to say, I AM getting old, almost forgot the one in BRU Delivery that almost missed me my slot as I just did not want to leave the freq for pushback (Thank God for VHF2 ! :D ) Walloon of course , Flemish female accents not usually my fav.

southern duel
6th Nov 2011, 19:31
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Anthea at EGLL mmmmmmmmmmmmm. any night shift was alot more bearable in Airfield Ops when Anthea was on duty.

Made a good excuse to use the R/T more then normal as well

belk78
6th Nov 2011, 20:57
Been coordinating with LXGB this evening... Amazingly sexy voice!

Jwscud
7th Nov 2011, 13:55
There is a very charming sounding lady at Solent Radar at the moment. Gave me a very sultry handover to Bournemouth one evening last week :ok:

Shiny side down
7th Nov 2011, 14:09
Bordeaux recently, after handover from Barcelona.
Sexy sultry sounding mademoiselle. I'm often tempted not to respond, just so she has to talk again. (it's not often I enjoy listening to ladyfolk repeating themselves)

zlocko2002
7th Nov 2011, 14:36
Lady at Zagreb Information, can't wait to go back and do night medevac :O

Bring back Tridents
13th Nov 2011, 13:38
There's a young lady who flies for BMR on the E145 whose voice is famous at my unit. Lovely, sultry Scottish accent! :ok:

Livesinafield
6th Dec 2011, 16:48
There's a Lady on Scottish 133.80 sounds stunning ;)