PDA

View Full Version : 100 hours P1

Rallye Driver
22nd Aug 2001, 16:39
I clocked up my first 100 hours P1 on Sunday going to the Old Timers Fly-in at Schaffen Diest in Belgium. (Saturday would have been better but wasn't possible.)

Everything went reasonably to plan, and we got there in just over 2 hours - to be sprayed and disinfected (F&M) by the welcoming committee! Also had a marvellous jolly in an AN-2. So, a really nice day to remember. :D :D

Has anyone else got memorable flights which marked the milestones in their logbook?

RD

Dan Dare
24th Aug 2001, 13:00
During 500th hour airborne got my CPL GFT!

Kermit 180
24th Aug 2001, 13:14
Well, I remember finishing my 3 hours of solo circuit consolidation. Not an overly momentous ocassion in itself, but during my last circuit I lost oil pressure and landed and taxiied back to the school with a windscreen covered in oil. The temp went right up to, but fortunately didn't exceed, the red line. Simple log entry "Solo circuits, lost oil "

Kermie

Whirlybird
26th Aug 2001, 00:28
Just back from a wonderful five days flying in Ireland, and reached 100 hours P1 (fixed wing that is; my rotary flying is in a separate log book) over the Slieve Bloom Mountains, while flying from Sligo to Kilkenny.