PDA

View Full Version : PPL written exams

Currymonster
18th Mar 2002, 23:26
Does anyone know of any sites that include previous written exams/example questions or know of any publication that may assist whilst studying Thoms Manuals

28thJuly2001
19th Mar 2002, 00:07
The PPL Confuser is the way to go. Passed all my exams first time with its help. The section on Human Factors was marvelous, every question I had in the exam was in the confuser word for word.

Evo7
19th Mar 2002, 00:56
Yeah, definitely the Confuser. However, if you just use that then you risk having a shock - apart from a couple of questions my Human Factors exam was very similar to the Confuser, but the Met exam wasn't even close. Learn the Thom/Pratt/whoever books, then do the Confuser questions, then do the exam.

str12
19th Mar 2002, 03:37
Curry,. .. .Take the advice offered and do as Evo7 suggests. It worked for me and many others before.. .. .You need to understand the theory as well as being able to answer the questions, that's why books like Trevor Thoms are so popular with the PPL Confuser as a revision tool.. .. .Good luck.

SKYYACHT
19th Mar 2002, 10:26
Currymonster,. .. .If you drop me a line, I may be able to help you.. .. .Tailwinds