PDA

View Full Version : hour builder at White Waltham...?

skyraider
18th Mar 2002, 19:00
Hi all,. .. .I am looking for a plane to hire for hour building, problem being I'm not able to join a group at the moment.. .. .Does anyone know of anything going for an hourly rate that's more affordable than the club aircraft.... .. .If you do, please drop me a mail..... .. .cheers. .Sky

FlyingForFun
18th Mar 2002, 19:20
skyraider,. .. .Take a look at the "for sale" notice board at WW if that's where you want to fly from - there's quite a few shares for sale at the mo.. .. .There's also a couple of single-seaters for sale if you can find £7-£9K to lay out. You'll get most of that money back when (if) you sell, but in the meantime you'll be able to hour-build for about £10/hour - you won't get much cheaper than that! Tail-wheel training required - but don't let that put you off, it's good fun!. .. .Another alternative, if you're looking for a share, is to start a group yourself. Possibly with me. I'm looking for a share in a 2-seater tail-dragger, preferably at EGLM. I'm not having much luck finding something that meets my requirements, but last week I was introduced to someone with very similar requirements to me, and we mentioned the possibility of starting our own group if we could find others to join us. If you (or anyone else out there) would be interested in starting a group around something like a Cub, e-mail me at [email protected] (can't guarantee this will happen at the moment, it's one possibility I'm considering).. .. .FFF. .----------

A and C
18th Mar 2002, 23:02
I,m setting up a lease on a two seat trainer cost IRO £52/flying hour (not block hour)contact.. [email protected]. .if you are interested.

18greens
19th Mar 2002, 17:54
Shame you can't you join a group. . .. .Very cheap hour building can be had at WW for £10/hour but you do have to buy a modestly priced share. . .. .E-mail me if you want more details.