PDA

View Full Version : Cost sharing in Sydney AU

logie_bear
18th Mar 2002, 09:06
I'm looking for a partner in crime to cost share some flying in Sydney (Camden) over the next 12 . .months, studying the CPL theory and just generally staying current and enjoying flying.. .. .Apologies if this sounds like a personal ad but here goes.... .. .I'm a relatively new PPL heading for the CPL as finances allow. The plan is to build time and keep the skill level up through regular sessions, maybe some airwork revision, circuits, local sightseeing etc with the occasional nav thrown in. I'm considering a couple of long away trips to Brisbane and Melbourne (ie. Avalon Airshow) in the next year as well. . .. .I'm looking for someone with a similar experience level and plans.. .. .Anyhow, email me if you're interested.. .. .Ta,. .logie_bear

WGW
23rd Mar 2002, 19:41
I flew round Australia (well, almost) from Bankstown, Sydney last September. Sydney - Brisbane (Archerfield) - Mackay - Shute Harbour (day's scuba diving, then a day off) - Alice Springs - Ayers Rock - Coober Pedy - Bathurst - Sydney, got another a/c with some hours left, then Sydney - Melbourne (Essendon) - Hobart - Merimbula (weather diversion) - Jindabyne (2 days snowboarding) - Sydney.. .. .Fanstastic trip, and all in 3 weeks too.. .. .Drop me a line if you want advice on flying in Oz and where's worth seeing. I was a fresh PPL at the time too. Doubled my hours in those 3 weeks.... .. .WGW