PDA

View Full Version : Jet airways Result

Pages : [1] 2

alpha.mike
2nd Aug 2010, 18:58
Any speculations about the result of written just held by Jet or i say CCMC....

My friends uncle who works in jet said they hav no idea abt the result as ccmc is making that but probably come within 7 days.

Any Info to others?????

alphabravocharlie1
2nd Aug 2010, 19:14
nice ! :D

Lets have a bet !

500 rupees.

I say results will be out in 3 days.

Anyone else ???

cats200
2nd Aug 2010, 19:22
i dun think results wil be out so soon...wil take atleast a week...so many ppl its gona take time to correct d papers(if dey r goin to correct it dat is)...if d candidates r already shortlisted den 3 days max....

SuperflyTNT
2nd Aug 2010, 22:02
3 - 5 days??? Seriously? What's making you guys say that?

5 papers per induvidual.
Lets say roughly 2000 individuals appeared. That makes 10,000 answer sheets for them to correctly manually. I'm very sure that re-evaluation isn't an option! This blows.

alpha.mike
3rd Aug 2010, 05:35
Forget re-evaluation, just hope they check all the papers atleast.

Looking at ccmc consultancy's size and strength, chances are less.

pushpakshah
3rd Aug 2010, 07:21
what did they say, are they going to send the results to only those who cleared?

shanx
3rd Aug 2010, 07:50
copy-paste from the Call Letter :

"
Stage-2:
Candidates qualifying in the written test will be invited to participate in “Jet Airways Pilot selection Assessment Centre”. Location, date and Time will be communicated to the candidate in a separate letter.
"

alpha.mike
3rd Aug 2010, 10:29
Probably Individual mails will be send to passed candidates (or jugaad candidates)....

Others have to think grapes were sour................

pushpakshah
3rd Aug 2010, 11:06
well that sucks.. so we have to sit wait n hope!!:*

avalanche007
3rd Aug 2010, 12:43
well i personally feel this is the most killer wait after giving your exams and waiting for it's results

even when i gave dgca exams i wasnt waiting so eagerly though dgca takes more than a month to be out with their results

guys any idea in how many AI had come up with results of its 1500 students last year among whom only 60 were selected

alpha.mike
3rd Aug 2010, 15:32
Air india said result will be out next day but there was a delay of 1 day....so they took 2 days in total....which was quick.
Although was not fair, so cant say they checked those papers?

avalanche007
3rd Aug 2010, 15:47
so in just 2 days they checked 1500 answer sheets

even by this rate ccmc goes then approx 7 days will be required

so most probably the results will be out by next monday

comercl.unemployed
4th Aug 2010, 03:06
Hasn't anybody called jet(HR) and has more info abt the result......

I thought by now there should be some info on pprune abt the result, anyway please keep posted about the result.

pushpakshah
5th Aug 2010, 07:43
Any idea what the Group Discussion is going to be about? Aviation related or just current affairs??

piper_cherokee
5th Aug 2010, 08:50
Results will be out on Monday probably ..and those who clear, their GD is on the 16th.

alphabravocharlie1
5th Aug 2010, 08:59
Any idea what the Group Discussion is going to be about? Aviation related or just current affairs??

Topic will be Common Wealth Games. :}

Capt.Janvi
5th Aug 2010, 09:39
guys i just called up jet n spoke to a lady there. dint get a gr8 response from her:* as she told me that result is in process and will be out soon so i shld keep checking my mail.:ugh:

anyone else happen to speak to the HR?? or can confirm piper's news??

dileep anne
5th Aug 2010, 11:59
Patience people...nothing in our hands now

jimmygill
5th Aug 2010, 12:11
And the most agreeable GD topic of all will be..

"Workers should not have right to form trade unions."

alpha.mike
5th Aug 2010, 14:11
Thanks Capt.janvi, finally we hav sm idea that it will come soon....
I tried calling them today but no response.....
hope result will come soon and also its fair.

pushpakshah
6th Aug 2010, 07:06
haha.. probably right man..

pushpakshah
6th Aug 2010, 07:30
Just read on one of the other threads that someone already got a call from Jet HR telling him he's been selected. Anyone else here got any calls yet?

FlyingManutd
6th Aug 2010, 09:05
Jet thread is closed by MOD:eek::eek:

Probably no one has got result declaration email..it will be out on 10 AUG.

All the best:ok:

Capt.Janvi
6th Aug 2010, 09:58
Thanks Capt.janvi, finally we hav sm idea that it will come soon....
I tried calling them today but no response.....
hope result will come soon and also its fair.alpha mike ur welcome! did u try calling them today? if not then if u don't mind could u try again? maybe u get an different answer from someone else in the HR there. Just try n let us know. n i also seriously hope the results r fair!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Capt.Janvi
6th Aug 2010, 10:04
Jet thread is closed by MODhttp://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/eek.gifhttp://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/eek.gif

flyingmanutd no need to get surprised. did u see what that thread was turning out into. completely useless. its good riddance to bad rubbish. thankgod there is some moral policing here and the mods r watching. n they have banned the nuisance maker jimmygill:D:D. Just wanna say THANKYOU MODS for bringing peace on the forum.:):) Really Appreciate It :ok::ok::ok::ok:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Probably no one has got result declaration email..it will be out on 10 AUG.

are u sure flyingmanutd??? or is it just a speculation???? plzz confirm it pal.......

pushpakshah
6th Aug 2010, 11:39
Aite.. Just got off the phone with some lady from Jet HR, she said that the results are still going to take 4-5 days, and were trying to work thru the weekend.. She was quite sure about 4-5 days tho.. which means I suppose around tuesday o wednesday next week..
Keep praying guys!!
All the best!!

Capt.Janvi
6th Aug 2010, 11:59
thanks pushpakshah for the efforts of calling them up and then letting us know abt the results:D:D:D. great work!!!

all the best to u 2:ok:!!

flyingmanutd looks like its gonna be on the date that you told i.e 10th aug.!!

devyani_rao
6th Aug 2010, 13:04
A frn of mine jst called me dat she gt a call for the assesment center on 13th at Bombay. ne1 else got lucky so far?

R they gonna have center in delhi also?

King on a Wing
6th Aug 2010, 18:45
Your results will be intimated to you all this week.
Enjoy your weekend..
:)

Arm is Strong
6th Aug 2010, 19:02
did u got this reply???

supergirl35
7th Aug 2010, 08:20
hey itz true dat some ppl have been called for next round of intrvws.
one of my frnds jst got it.

the list is der with one guy called lokpal gaikwad in jet airways.
nd i think the total number is 200 nt sure tho.

devyani_rao
7th Aug 2010, 13:21
Supergirl, do u hv his number?

avalanche007
7th Aug 2010, 15:41
@supergal
is your friend from delhi
because who ever posted it before had their friends from delhi only
what other details were said your friend because other people have also mentioned the GD dates which their friends got
what about your friend
where is the GD going to be held ???

devyani_rao
7th Aug 2010, 16:17
@avalanche

my frn is from bbay, n she already workz for jet as cabin crew

flyygirl
7th Aug 2010, 16:26
some of u r saying the jet hr guys say result are going to be out soon(so is what i knw too)
and some are saying pilots have already got letters for gd?:ugh:

avalanche007
7th Aug 2010, 16:47
@devyani
well then ofcourse he will be knowing hr people and might have come to know about his results from his personal contacts
why dont you try yours ??
that means the results are almost ready and jet will be out by monday most probably

devyani_rao
7th Aug 2010, 17:03
why dont you try yours ??

I hve little hope 4 myself. I made a blunder at the exam. I didn't read the intrctions for the box folding, and marked only one answer for each... i kno.. i m hoping against hope.. i asked her about it, she said wait till monday

FlyingManutd
7th Aug 2010, 17:18
Every one's friends are getting called for GD...but not them.:}
Some came to know it from internal source other from external source but no is getting from actual source, ie from Jet itself by the means of emails....speculations are flying out from every directions.

Devyani Rao dont worry about your bloopers...atmost what will happen if u do score less nothing else and moreover that test was more like trying to find a BOXER rather than PILOT;)
Keep hope.

avalanche007
7th Aug 2010, 17:34
I hve little hope 4 myself. I made a blunder at the exam. I didn't read the intrctions for the box folding, and marked only one answer for each... i kno.. i m hoping against hope.. i asked her about it, she said wait till monday

well that was bad but lets see what happens on monday
but then your tension and wait can get over if you come to know before
anyways just one more day to go

just didnt remember how did i wait for 1 month for dgca exams

@flying mauntd:
very well said sir
well thats the thing which is troubling me too

Arm is Strong
7th Aug 2010, 17:34
agreed with flyingmanutd ,no one here is getting letters but there friends are getting,didn't heard of this news nywhr except on this thread ,of whch da possibility is almost nil,until the results r being declared nd people confirm in huge no. this is a speculation to me..

devyani_rao
7th Aug 2010, 17:40
why wud they lie if dint get the call?

avalanche007
7th Aug 2010, 17:49
well deyanshi the comment is not only meant to you
might be since ur friend is working in 9W so she might have been actually selected and might have come yo know of the inside news

but then its like many other people in the past also posted the same thing

so when jet can send 1000 emails in one go then why will it call just few people in last couple of days

doesnt makes sense too me :ugh:

FlyingManutd
7th Aug 2010, 17:49
A little bit of correction i would like to ask all you posting here...please disregarding grammer can we atleast post NON SMS lingo .
Sorry if some one got offended.

Now as you might be able to figure it out how this industry works on Rumour ...so till anyone gets actual confirmation from proper authority till then its best to relegate the news as rumour.

Ok now i was wondering is there any news about spicejet...sorry for posting it on jet thread.

avalanche007
7th Aug 2010, 17:55
Ok now i was wondering is there any news about spicejet

what you expecting from spicejet??
like do you have any news which you would like to share or asking out from nowhere

there were some recruitments few months back and then they got in some problems with their international route

just heard this much

dont how much of it is true ??
;);)

FlyingManutd
7th Aug 2010, 17:57
Avalanche

You made me cry...i feeling so embarrassed after you called me SIR...lolzz please called me FMU in short as i dont yet deserve to be called as what you did...ohh i am still trying to stop tears falling by just noticing how bad this forum became till MOD's came with a stick.

As far i know Jet would send mails on monday or after monday...

FMU

FlyingManutd
7th Aug 2010, 18:01
I was expecting Spicejet would also jump into recruitment bandwagon as its near rival is doing although its paid but still ....was also wondering will they now take Tamil Crews:} Well no one has given any new about it since long time.

Going by the post on this forum...girls are back with bang:p

dileep anne
7th Aug 2010, 18:52
Aren't spice jet cadets are waiting to be called before any one else...?
and more over spice isn't expanding like jet at this moment.

avalanche007
8th Aug 2010, 03:37
well my friend, a spicejet cadet was waiting from last 2 years and was finally called this year
now he is expecting to go for type rating most probably in hongkong or banglore
even he is not sure
but he said spicejet will be paying for his TR

garima.singh
8th Aug 2010, 08:34
hey I also hav 2 frnds working in 9w as cabin crew.
actually they only hd told me abt the exam nd askd me to fwd my resume to hr address.
wht they told me was that arnd 30 ppl hav been called so far fr the next round.
all these are with contacts nd the remaining wil be given email soon.

@devyani

hey Im also feelin v foolish. very less time ws given fr the tests nd i ended up guessing a lot. so dunno how many wil be wrong markings !:ugh:

garima.singh
8th Aug 2010, 08:40
hey can sum1 pls help me regarding group discussion nd how to prepare fr it.
also, whats dis role playing thingie ?
any information wud be helpful. :)

avalanche007
8th Aug 2010, 11:03
@garima
well why dont you ask the same GD question to your cabin crew friends
i guess they are in better state to answer it and then you can post the answer given by them over here and let us also know more about it

Bottle2throttle
8th Aug 2010, 14:09
Spicejet is recruiting pilots every 2 months....They have inducted batches in may as well as august....but they r inducting spicejet cadets only and ofcourse people with so called "jugaad".....

niksmathew24
8th Aug 2010, 17:48
Role playing is :O

bombayhues
8th Aug 2010, 18:48
LOL! @ Niks :ok:

FlyingManutd
8th Aug 2010, 19:17
Quote:
Role playing is http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/embarass.gif

Naughty Boy;)

Arm is Strong
9th Aug 2010, 05:34
anybody knows when they gonna declare the results?

rohandatta277
9th Aug 2010, 06:29
Spoke to Shreyasi Joshi this morning.... She said the results will be out tomorrow..

Gurdit Singh
9th Aug 2010, 06:36
All The Best:ok:

Arm is Strong
9th Aug 2010, 07:25
thanks a lot rohan..........

stiffy_pro
9th Aug 2010, 08:14
Wow looks like all kids are joining in here, stick to the thread and stop trolling it.

alpha.mike
9th Aug 2010, 08:22
So finally talking to jet HR, a capt in jet, many frnds and seeing all forum replies.... :8
I THINK RESULT WILL BE OUT TOMMARROW VIA EMAIL TO SELECTED CANDIDATES :ok:

Till then wait and dont trust pranks and BS.. :=

pilot2612
9th Aug 2010, 08:55
are the results out??

did anyone hear anything????

any mail??? anything???/

jayantjaiswal04
9th Aug 2010, 09:17
Dint u see afore mentioned posts....till now every talk is a mere speculation...lets wait till tomorrow...hope we come to know something directly from jet...

alphapilot
9th Aug 2010, 10:43
hey I also got the same email from this david samuel guy !
nd he asked me to deposit the money to his personal bank account !!???:confused:

alphapilot
9th Aug 2010, 10:49
Is this whole thing scam ?

or could it be that Mr.David Samuel has recently joined CCMC, since he claimed he is in HR and recruitment business ?

rohandatta277
9th Aug 2010, 11:08
As i mentioned before i spoke to Shreysi Joshi in the morning from Jet Airways and she told me the results wil be out tomorrow.....

I also happened to speak to this David Samuel.... he was like " Am not even related to Jet Airways or CMC "...... and i was like OKKK !!!!!

seems to be one another "AGENT" who's just trying to make money !!!

takeoffpowerset
9th Aug 2010, 11:25
Well this has nothing to with the result but it looks like that this recruitment is for the ATR , as Jet airways has obtained the NOC from MoCivil Aviation for importing 6 ATR to replacing the Jetlite's 6 CRJ's

here is the link

http://civilaviation.nic.in/143rd%20meeting%20of%20AAC%20decision.pdf

shanx
9th Aug 2010, 11:33
ROTFL LMAO !! :}

This thread and the other jet airways results thread really made me laugh ...

Some of the highlights :

hey I also got the same email from this david samuel guy !
nd he asked me to deposit the money to his personal bank account !!???http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/confused.gif

no one here is getting letters but there friends are getting,

3 people have been tied for the RUNNER UP trophy !! : miss garima.singh, niksmathew24 and alpha.mike

Role playing is http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/embarass.gif

Only girls are invited by that david guy....strange? (as per forum)

and the award for the best one goes to Flapless Wings :

I just called him up and i have been told by a lady thathe is sleeping as he was busy last night.

LOL !! Either he's been partying hard on sunday night or he has single handedly counted and evaluated all those answer sheets ! !?? :}

charliezuluvictor
9th Aug 2010, 13:34
If it was only for ATR, they wouldn't have asked a question on Boeing Aircraft....

devyani_rao
9th Aug 2010, 13:49
"If it was only for ATR, they wouldn't have asked a question on Boeing Aircraft...."

datz da funniest thing i read 2day.

avalanche007
9th Aug 2010, 14:08
what a logic
:}:}:}:}:}:}

CaptGodfather
9th Aug 2010, 14:22
If it was only for ATR, they wouldn't have asked a question on Boeing Aircraft....

Makes sense.

davidjsamuel
9th Aug 2010, 14:27
listen all of you.

please STOP calling my numbers.

Im no longer working for CCMC.

Thanks

David

capt.abhi172
9th Aug 2010, 14:39
I still am hopefull of clearing it. I worked real hard for this paper. And if I cant get this paper right then either i am the dumbest pilot in india(as i knew every single que relating to aviation), or there is no way a guy w/o jugaad can get a job here.

devyani_rao
9th Aug 2010, 15:12
Goodluck capt.abhi!

charliezuluvictor
9th Aug 2010, 15:29
"datz da funniest thing i read 2day. "

Wats so funny about that??...

Do you expect to get A320 questions while sitting in a 737 technical exam??

avalanche007
9th Aug 2010, 15:33

was that any aircraft specific technical exam ??
which aircraft was it of ??

and to add one more thing
there was a question on acw generator also

alpha.mike
9th Aug 2010, 15:35
@ david sameul
if u r real david samuel (who u know sends mail..), then when u stopped working for ccmc?

Today?

Coz yesterday many girls got gd/interview invitation and
Rs. 5000 deposit in ur personal account...

avalanche007
9th Aug 2010, 15:38
@ david sameul
if u r real david samuel (who u know sends mail..), then when u stopped working for ccmc?

Today?

Coz yesterday many girls got gd/interview invitation and
Rs. 5000 deposit in ur personal account...

exactly in one of the emails he also mentioned that he is asst manager with ccmc

how come you have the details
when did you ccmc

have you stopped indigo intake as of now

avalanche007
9th Aug 2010, 16:08

well you are explaining yourself maybe because you felt so

i dont know if the vacancies are for atr or 737

i just commented on your statement

as you have mentioned that it was general technical exam so you can expect questions from anywhere

so even if they are looking for pilots on 737, there was a question on atr too because it was not any aircraft specific exam as you mentioned

what does these 2 statements mean

and i really did not know just on basis of general technical exams, one can decide which aircraft you will get to fly

so that means jet is selecting trainee pilots for both 737 and atr

if there were some questions on 777 or 787 then will we be given to fly 777 or 787 :=

anyways what you meant was correct but is bound to be interpreted in wrong manner
:p:p:p:p

Pradeep747
9th Aug 2010, 16:25
Dear Abhi,
I can understand your feelings and effort you have put in..i just want to tell you one things...Do your work with sincerity and do our best in all circumstances,leaving the result to Divines Decision!!! and remember Good Airline cannot not sustain without a good team pyramid and there is always opportunity for meritorious student who has endurance!!! So keep faith and think ahead as a Pilot rather than getting de-motivated looking at negative things!!!

So lets all go get it!!!!!!!Cheers and Good luck for all hard working pilots!!!!!!!!

avalanche007
9th Aug 2010, 16:44
This thread is getting spoilt with pondering on such a simple understandable statement..its better u PM me if you dont get it..

hey yes buddy
you are actually right
we shouldnt keep on arguing or post such things out here :D

and dont worry, i have understood you :cool:

Pat_Boone
9th Aug 2010, 17:11
I still am hopefull of clearing it. I worked real hard for this paper. And if I cant get this paper right then either i am the dumbest pilot in india(as i knew every single que relating to aviation), or there is no way a guy w/o jugaad can get a job here.

In no possible way you can get that title, it has already been claimed by charliezuluvictor.

Pat_Boone
9th Aug 2010, 17:14
That humbles me.

dileep anne
9th Aug 2010, 17:32
I have only one thing to say to every one..."be professional" if you cant at least "act professional"
That helps us a lot in this industry

cheers

avalanche007
9th Aug 2010, 17:32
this shows that either you are either Avalanche007

anything buddy
well i have courage to fight with anyone with my own username
i dont need any new usernames

and thats one more reason i have pm you also
check your inbox

never expected this from you :ugh:

avalanche007
9th Aug 2010, 17:39
you can trust me on that

anyways as you have already said earlier, lets make and keep this thread as clean as possible and if some people are least bothered to do so then there are moderators otherwise a thread would have not been locked and some not banned

Pat_Boone
9th Aug 2010, 18:08
Charlie....

That was a small jest... I didn't know you gonna take it so seriously... I apologise... at the same time there was serious flaw in the way you reasoned.. and probably thats what made that other girl who had differences from you make that comment.. greatness lies in acknowledging errors and incorporating new learning in your reportoire of tools.. rather then defending errors.. this is something better learned as early in life as possible.. but its never too late..

and if it still hurts somewhere, i apologize again..

God bless you

FlyingManutd
9th Aug 2010, 18:14
Stop arguing guys:mad:....fate of this thread is turning into similar line of the one recently got closed ....stop all this BS about if it was for b737 or ATR.....its for Jet and thats the bottom line....

alpha.mike
9th Aug 2010, 18:17
finally battle of blames and fight is over.....

Please continue to post reviews and information regarding the thread topic "jet airways result".

"AND BEST OF LUCK TO ALL IF RESULT COMES ON TUESDAY"

dileep anne
9th Aug 2010, 18:24
sound right for me:ok:

flying_sierra
9th Aug 2010, 18:28
yeah quit it..
n best of luck for the results...!! :ok:

SuperflyTNT
9th Aug 2010, 18:51
Why is there a constant need over here to prove what someone is saying is completely wrong by quoting again and again? Bad enough we have time to read all this nonsense, where do you guys find the time to type and reason your arguments on an hourly if not, daily basis? We've already seen one thread close down, with the little progress that this thread was doing it seems like this one is not going to last long either. If anyone here really finds the need to correct what someone has said please be polite, otherwise don't. Don't abuse the right of being anonymous to run your words around and call people names. It's very immature. Start a blog or something if you guys want to vent your views out in the ways that you do. This clearly is not a place to have arguments. Lets try gathering some resourceful information and help everyone out.

I tried calling Jet Airways this afternoon, was placed on hold forever. With the information posted here, today or wednesday seems to be what Jet has relayed back to everyone. Let us hope for the best. Good luck. Keep posting!

capt.abhi172
10th Aug 2010, 04:13
thanks everyone for your wishes..has any1 got the result yet?

rohandatta277
10th Aug 2010, 05:35
Hey.... Did anyone got any letters ????? I called up and spoke to Shreyasi this morning..... Asked her abt the result and reply was " I DON't KNOW..... WE ARE IN PROCESS.... WE'LL GET BACK TO U "

Anyone..... Anything...... Pls update !!!

ClImB nD MaInTaIn
10th Aug 2010, 05:48
hey did she said whether they are going to declare results today?

CaptGodfather
10th Aug 2010, 05:54
Thank you for getting back on topic lads..

So, any updates about the result?

shanx
10th Aug 2010, 06:08
Hey.... Did anyone got any letters ????? I called up and spoke to Shreyasi this morning..... Asked her abt the result and reply was " I DON't KNOW..... WE ARE IN PROCESS.... WE'LL GET BACK TO U "

Anyone..... Anything...... Pls update !!!

Easy on the coffee or red bull pal ! :}

Candidates will be emailed today mostly.

rohandatta277
10th Aug 2010, 06:24

I don't know about anyone else... I feel that it was a fair chance for anyone deserving to get in after a very long time.... I may be wrong... but tht's wat i feel...

Soo am just a bit anxious... impatient.... or u can say AM ACTUALLY GOING CRAZY for the results to come out... :}

speedbird234
10th Aug 2010, 07:53
Its not only you my friend who's going crazy.. I'm growing extremely impatient for the results.. Don't know whats gonna happen.. Especially with the logical reasoning tests.. Cant predict those, ever... All The Best to everybody though..

flying_sierra
10th Aug 2010, 08:05
ooh.. when will the results b out..??:uhoh::bored::\

The Horus
10th Aug 2010, 08:28
i have checked my email 30 times in last one hour. when will they start sending result?? if it doesn't come today then it will be a great disappointment.http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/wibble.gifhttp://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/confused.gif

The Horus
10th Aug 2010, 08:33
i have checked my email 30 times in last one hour. when will they start sending result?? if it doesn't come today then it will be a great disappointment.

jayantjaiswal04
10th Aug 2010, 08:35
just thinking of speculations....I guess emails might be sent tomorrow...Lets keep our fingers crossed...All the best to those ppl who really deserve to get thru...:ok: :)

CaptGodfather
10th Aug 2010, 08:40
I am still wondering why the officials asked us ( Delhi Candidates ) specifically to mark in pencil.
That gets us all on one conclusion i.e Tampering with the answers! :mad:

supergirl35
10th Aug 2010, 08:44
hey tht bloody david samuel is a big :mad: fraud !!
dont get into his trap !
he's tryin to make easy money wit ths demand draft scam.
thers no charge fr the interviews nd anything wud be said directly by jet air itself.

btw .. any new updates on the exam results ?

speedbird234
10th Aug 2010, 08:56
Does anybody has any idea as to whether only the candidates who clear the exam will get emails or will the people not clearing the exams be getting an email as well telling them whats happening?

jayantjaiswal04
10th Aug 2010, 09:16
I just called Jet Airways...The lady told me that they wud be sending emails to all the candidates whosoever PASSED or FAILED...And they start sending emails LATER TODAY and wud continue to do so TILL TOMORROW...So keep waiting for some more tome...:zzz:

speedbird234
10th Aug 2010, 09:35
Thanks for the added effort jayant.. Really appreciated...

capt.abhi172
10th Aug 2010, 10:56
did any1 recieve any mail from jet till yet??

VictorTango
10th Aug 2010, 11:16
nothing yet! todays working hours are almost over , i don' think they are sending it out today!:confused:

jayantjaiswal04
10th Aug 2010, 11:19
I got the call letter for the exam at 9:30 in the night...so no big deal...if they can do the same now as well...:*

sky_thebeginning
10th Aug 2010, 12:00
Guys,whoevr gets the mail from,plz do not forget to tell about tht in this thread as well and asap...Gud luck everybody!!:ok:

The Horus
10th Aug 2010, 12:09
@jayantjaiswal04 (http://www.pprune.org/members/329245-jayantjaiswal04) whom did you talk with?? and can you give me the number??

and do anyone have any idea when and where will the gd be?? and will it be on 16 or 23 or some other day??

flapless wings
10th Aug 2010, 12:17
Just spoke to the lady and she said in a hurried voice.."not yet announced..not yet".

Cheers

flapless wings
10th Aug 2010, 12:20
I guess they are still busy processing and compiling it.

All the best Pilots

The Horus
10th Aug 2010, 12:21
Good One :D
:ouch: but really in need of the results right now

capt.pmr
10th Aug 2010, 12:33
:ugh:

are u people sure of gettin the results today...?:ugh:

Sankrit.Iyer
10th Aug 2010, 12:43
Looks that way. There has been a lot of talk about the results coming out today. I wouldn't be surprised if I get a mail in the wee hours.

The Horus
10th Aug 2010, 13:20
any:rolleyes:one with results????

Mach3.0
10th Aug 2010, 14:30
M waiting for the results like every1 else is!

M so excited and unable to get out of my inbox :confused:

prayingdamsel
10th Aug 2010, 14:33
grrrr:* this is getting irritating now, waiting for the result, checking your mailbox every hour and just constantly thinking about whats going to happen...! grrr jet airways out with it now, plz!:ugh:

Mach3.0
10th Aug 2010, 14:37
Friends, as soon as anyone of you comes to know of your results please post in ... this anxiety is unbearable. :eek:

cats200
10th Aug 2010, 14:54
guys i dont think results are gona come out today....Fingers crossed fr tomorrow..!!!!!!!!

capt.pmr
10th Aug 2010, 14:55
can any one who knw their no. call them n update us?? this is damn frustrating:ugh:

alpha.mike
10th Aug 2010, 15:10
Better wait till tommarrow coz it seems today, result emails will not be send...:bored:

Tried calling their number, no one picked, so its one more day of frustrating wait.:(

capt.pmr
10th Aug 2010, 15:49
thank u alpha.mike catch u people 2moro then...gd n8

Mach3.0
10th Aug 2010, 15:51
Buhhh.... This anxiety is killing me !! :ugh:

alphapilot
10th Aug 2010, 18:02
hey guys n gals. one of my friends just got to know from lokpal gaikwadi (whos in hr of jet airways) that the results will be out by around 1 AM !! :ok:

aparently they working out with last miniute finshing touches to the database of list of those who got selected.

gud luck everyone !!! :ok:

cvchetan
10th Aug 2010, 18:49
u mean 40mins from now??

Arm is Strong
10th Aug 2010, 18:50
r they going to show it on there website?

alphapilot
10th Aug 2010, 20:07
latest news !!!!!

aparently two people have got emails from jet airways calling them for next round on 16th august in mumbai.

I know one friend's friend who claims he got it but hes not revealing any info ! :ugh::mad::mad:
he says it is not auspicious for him to talk abt it at this time of the night.:mad:

he was sayin he will go perform some rites in a temple tomo morning and then disclose stuff !!:ugh:

actor
10th Aug 2010, 20:35
Bakwaas karo lo jitni marzi alpha se....bhagwaan ne muh diya hai to dimaag bhi diya hai...use it:mad::=:*

AviatorVette
10th Aug 2010, 21:10
this is just a rumour, heard from someone who i trust that out of 40 people 38 were already preselected internally, Out of all the people who have written the exam only 2 will get through.

jayantjaiswal04
10th Aug 2010, 23:59
Professional Pilots Rumour Network is truly living up to its reputation!!!:D :ugh::ugh:....All sorts of BS coming across...But seriously....do not believe until u see it...I called up 02240191000 yesterday at 2pm...the lady at the frontdesk told that emails wud be sent to passed as well as failed candidates later in the evening and today...Quite possbl that sm might hav got an email...but either such ppl r nt on PPRUNE or they dont wish to share....The only thing they do is to share what the heard from a Friend's friend's friend...:bored:

capt.pmr
11th Aug 2010, 03:36
@jayant

that's true.... not until we see it 4 ourselves... jayanth just post once u get any info from them...:ok:

pree56
11th Aug 2010, 04:16
hey i just got this latest info from a really really trusted and reliable source within jet airways.

total 50 vacancies are there for which 44 have been fixed internally.

this is the break up of the seats :

13 - Director/CEO/COO level contacts
17 - Political contacts
08 - Chief Pilot and examiner
06 - commanders and mid level employees of jet airways
06 - general category

Mach3.0
11th Aug 2010, 04:24
Whatever may be the scenario .. An email is something that can atleast be expected of a firm like Jet Airways.

Buckle up JA's work force. We need some emails to decide up on our future !!!

plz go ahead and email people ! Its High time now !!:\

Mach3.0
11th Aug 2010, 04:27
Friends , 1 thing for sure is that people are getting into the company if they have connections somewhere amongst the High ups. I know 1 guy personally !

He'd revealed the fact to me on Thursday...2 days b4 the exam was to be conducted
:eek:

Sankrit.Iyer
11th Aug 2010, 04:28
Haha! Pree56, you crack me up. How could you possibly know that break up? You could only have that kind of information if you knew Nikos or Mr. Goyal personally! And believe me when I tell you this, nobody in Jet knows anything about this Induction as it is being conducted independently by H.R.

pree56
11th Aug 2010, 04:39
@Sanskrit.Iyer

well you have to trust me bro.
I know one guy who already has contacts with one of the directors. They definitely know about the recruitment. It is not just a secret of HR department.

CaptGodfather
11th Aug 2010, 04:44
Guys, be patient. Jet Airways is not as fast as Air India. It takes time to manipulate with answer sheets and tampering with our lives.
But at least, they wont delay the result like Paramount Airways. I appeared for their exam somewhere around April 2009 and they are still checking the papers. :)

Arm is Strong
11th Aug 2010, 04:51
let us see,time will reveal all the secrets,not very far away. The one who is capable,must get thru in....if this not happens then its not justice with more than 2000 candidates....

Arm is Strong
11th Aug 2010, 04:55
I appeared for their exam somewhere around April 2009 and they are still checking the papers

good one mate:D!!! all who appeared in paramount are still waiting.. for results

Sankrit.Iyer
11th Aug 2010, 05:02
My Name is SANKRIT (Sankrit.Iyer)

Ok, If you say so. I assumed that the board has better things to do than get involved in the selection process. And I don't think they have special reservations internally.

peterporker
11th Aug 2010, 05:36
Are the results out now?.........how about now? or now? Are the results out yet? Maybe now................... MayB if I rit in sms language I'll get selected........ You guys crack me up!

austincjames
11th Aug 2010, 05:40
Lacs (If not crores) of company rupees for just 6 general posts.. Nah. I don't think the airlines have recovered enough to waste that kinda money and time to just conduct a sham of a selection process just yet. Influence works, I agree, but I'm not too sure if this selection procedure was totally illegitimate. FYI: the number of inducted might just be greater than 50 (Judging by how the aviation industry has recovered) Anyway, good luck! Eagerly awaiting results meself. Will post ASA I see or hear or get anything

rohandatta277
11th Aug 2010, 05:49
hey i just got this latest info from a really really trusted and reliable source within jet airways.

17 - Political contacts
06 - general category

Well i don't know abt the break up of the vacancies..... one of my friend who's ground instructor with JET told me the same thing.... :sad:

One more who's first officer said its all abt the JUGGAD u have in the airline.... All chacha.. bhatiji.. mama.. mami.. kaka... kaki.. beta.. beti are waiting..........

Sooooo don't get disheartened if not selected.... :=

Wat else can i say ?????? :ugh:

garima.singh
11th Aug 2010, 06:15
hey any1 got results !?!!????????????????????????????????????????????
:ugh:

anyone ????
oh my god! this is so anxiety nd frustration ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
when ? when ? when will we get 2 kno ??!!!!! :ugh::mad:

alphapilot
11th Aug 2010, 06:19
**** man ! this anxiety is killing me !!! aaaaaaarrghhhh !!
:eek::eek::eek::ugh::ugh::mad:

Pat_Boone
11th Aug 2010, 07:03

17 - Political contacts
06 - general category

I must admit they are organised. If this nepostism can be called crime, then no doubt MCOCA should be applicable, but alas its not a crime...

Arm is Strong
11th Aug 2010, 07:45
whats wrong with jet guys?why they r not declaring results?

devyani_rao
11th Aug 2010, 08:08
from Kapil Guchiya <[email protected]>
to Devyani Rao <[email protected]> date Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 12:56 PM subject Fwd: Call Letter mailed-by gmail.com signed-by gmail.com ---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: HR Flight Operations <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 10:49 AM
Subject: Call Letter To: Kapil Guchiya <[email protected]> August 11, 2010
Kapil Guchiya
Haryana/Gurgaon

Sub : Crew Recruitment – Trainee First Officer

Dear Applicant,

In reference to the written exam conducted on August 1, 2010, we are pleased to inform you that you have been selected for Stage 2 of the recruitment process.

Ref. the written exam conducted on Aug 1st 2010, your score on the same was as given below :

Mental Ability Test 1 25.75
Mental Ability Test 2 33.00
Mental Ability Test 3 28.00
Domain Aptitude Test 1 35.50
Domain Aptitude Test 2 36.75

You are further requested to appear for the ‘Jet Airways Pilot Assessment’ to be conducted on 17th August 2010 at 0900 hours at

Convention Centre Reception
Renaissance® Mumbai Convention Centre and Hotel
#2 & 3B, Near Chinmayanand Ashram, Powai
Mumbai - 400 087
:
Renaissance Hotel and Convention Centre, Powai. You must report to the venue 1 hour prior to the commencement of the assessment programme.

You are kindly requested not to bring any pens, pencils and/or other stationery items to the assessment venue.
You may bring along your mobile phone and/or PDA, however please note that those items must be handed over to our assessment center executives in charge prior to commencement of the assessment programme..

The duration of the assessment will be from 0900 to 1800 hrs including complimentary lunch break and tea break.
You will be assessed on various exercises such as role plays, group discussions,debates, team work abilities and similar chores.

Kindly note, you will have to make your own arrangements for travel, conveyance, accommodation and boarding during the whole selection process. You are requested to carry this letter along with your passport/pan card and 2 recent passport size photographs on the day of the assesment.

IMPORTANT NOTE: IT HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO OUR NOTICE THAT CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS HAVE BEEN SENDING FRAUDULENT EMAILS REQUESTING DEMAND DRAFTS FROM SOME CANDIDATES. ALL CANDIDATES ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT JET AIRWAYS DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY PAYMENT FOR THE ‘JET AIRWAYS ASSESSMENT CENTRE’, ANY REQUESTS FOR DEMAND DRAFT BEING SENT ON BEHALF OF JET AIRWAYS ARE FRAUDULENT AND MAY PLEASE BE SAFELY IGNORED.

Wishing you success.

Yours sincerely,
For JET AIRWAYS (I) LTD

SHREEKANT BHAGWAT
MANAGER-HR

This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message from your system. Reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure that this message is virus-free. However, Jet Airways (India) Ltd. does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this message or attachments. Jet Airways | Book Flight Tickets,Hotels Online on this Airline Website for India & International (http://www.jetairways.com)

devyani_rao
11th Aug 2010, 08:10
Will they send results to those who didn't pass.

CaptGodfather
11th Aug 2010, 08:20
So at last one useful reply from somebody.. Lets wait and watch for others too :|

austincjames
11th Aug 2010, 08:21
@devyani: Awesome! Thanks! I do hope they also send out mails to people who've not made the cut.. What sucks more than not passing is probably this bloody anticipation!

rohandatta277
11th Aug 2010, 08:29
Let me know if am wrong..... But its "Kapil Guchiya" who got the letter...... and he's already first officer with Jetlite... !!

alphapilot
11th Aug 2010, 08:30
@Devyani

3 cheers to you gal ! and all the best to your friend as well !

anyone else getting emails ? nd are they sending to those who could nt make it !!?? :ugh:

@austincjames

I do hope they also send out mails to people who've not made the cut.. What sucks more than not passing is probably this bloody anticipation!

100% true dude. absolutely ! damn ! I've checked my inbox more than 100 times last half hour !! :ugh:

The Horus
11th Aug 2010, 08:40
really appreciate you for the update but can you confirm the marks in the letter are %tile or marks scored cause mental ability test 2 had only 24 questions but marks scored is 33.....!!!
PLS HELP

anshulSK
11th Aug 2010, 08:41
@rohandatta277 you are spot on.He is already n fo with jetlite:rolleyes:

alphapilot
11th Aug 2010, 08:43
i think the marks are percentile.

The Horus
11th Aug 2010, 08:49
if marks are %tile then also 33 %tile is very low and in the mail their is no roll number????
its scaring me ............. hope to get a mail soon.

piper_cherokee
11th Aug 2010, 08:51
Date: Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 10:49 PM:confused::confused::confused:

Pat_Boone
11th Aug 2010, 08:51
The girl who writes sms lingo is either smart or has really smark prankster as friend.

Its nice to have her around the forum. Fun provided is appriciated.

The Horus
11th Aug 2010, 08:55
pls tell if you edited the email cause this is not the correct time for a prank. Still appreciate your concern of posting the email

CaptGodfather
11th Aug 2010, 08:57
I still feel that there is something fishy about the email posted here. I think the time and date are changed from a clone letter ( earlier recruitment ) from the past.

Pat_Boone
11th Aug 2010, 09:01
"still feel"

I guess the whole email is a fish.

rohandatta277
11th Aug 2010, 09:08
Ok guys..... !!!

Read that post again..... Its "Kapil Guchiya" who has got the letter and he has forwarded it to Devyani and she's the one who has posted it on the blog !!!!

Pls read it carefully......

Well abt the marks.... it is kinda fishy.... if its % its really low.... and even if its the normal marks..... it is still low... :suspect:

God knows wats happening !!!

Pat_Boone
11th Aug 2010, 09:11
Yes sir, 9W is ahead of times good and bad.

Arm is Strong
11th Aug 2010, 09:17
Just spoke to jet airways,they started calling and will be calling till tommorow..

The Horus
11th Aug 2010, 09:18
I just heard a new email sound from my system and i started jumping:eek:. Darn it was not from jet not even close to that.:} :(

THIS E-MAIL THING IS GETTING WAY TOO HIGH........:uhoh:
WISH EVERYONE ALL THE BEST:ok:, HOPE YOU GET ONE SOON....(correct one)

anshulSK
11th Aug 2010, 09:20
and now all of a sudden from nowhere its become 10:49 AM :confused::confused:
DEFINATELY SOMETHING FISHY IS GOING ON!!!!! plz confirm it guyzz

Arm is Strong
11th Aug 2010, 09:25
DEFINATELY she's playing games with us............

Pat_Boone
11th Aug 2010, 09:25
definately

Definitely

Arm is Strong
11th Aug 2010, 09:49
i think she might be correct,,coz when i gotta call for written ,i got that around 2 p.m. but when i check my details it is showing 10p m ,which is 8 hrs ahead of the time ,i think there clock is ahead of the actual time.

rohandatta277
11th Aug 2010, 09:57
Ok leaving apart the "TIME"........ Do all of u think the marks he scored are gud enough ???? :confused:

I mean... overall if u see its 60-70%....... I think there are people much more capable and deserving than that !!:ok:

Pat_Boone
11th Aug 2010, 10:08
Do all of u think the marks he scored are gud enough ???? http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/confused.gif

What do you expect out of a sample group of rich spoilt brats with 10+2 and a CPL?

jayantjaiswal04
11th Aug 2010, 10:09
I think that the marks are not in %age nor %tile...these are the actual marks scored...out of 30, 40 or 60...depending on individual papers...
Since there were -ve marking also...marks r in XX.25 as well....

Arm is Strong
11th Aug 2010, 10:11
yes off course these are marks

Arm is Strong
11th Aug 2010, 10:14
don't u guys remember ,in written it was mention if u give correct answer u will get 1 mark and a negetive marking of 1/4 i.e. 0.25 for every wrong answer.

rohandatta277
11th Aug 2010, 10:14
What do you expect out of a sample group of rich spoilt brats with 10+2 and a CPL?

The guy who got the letter is a First Officer with JETLITE..... No matter how rich or spoilt the brat be... I think he would score more atleast in the 2 domain tests we had...... unless.... he's rich, spoilt and DUMB too......

Anyway.... wat I am trying to say is.... whether % or actual marks.... Don't u all think they are toooooo less..... ????????:confused::confused::confused:

piper_cherokee
11th Aug 2010, 10:19
I think that the marks are not in %age nor %tile...these are the actual marks scored...out of 30, 40 or 60...depending on individual papers...

Mental abillity test 2 was for 24 marks and he got 33. either these marks are calculated out of 50 or there is some other way they used for calculations.

Could it be like he stood in the top 33% of the candidates?

Pat_Boone
11th Aug 2010, 10:19
he's rich, spoilt and DUMB too......

Thats the exact recipe to be a pilot a and get hired during a downturn.

Arm is Strong
11th Aug 2010, 10:20
if that is the cutoff then many people are going toget call for aug 17th.

capt.pmr
11th Aug 2010, 10:21
i feel this score is ok enough to get into ...bcoz keepin -ve marking in mind..70% is gud .. even i was calculating my score around there...but no mail yet :( :ugh:

Priyanka1984
11th Aug 2010, 11:01
Hi,

I am new to the forum.. Cud anyone of you please update if there is someone that we know has got a call / mail for the second round..

Thanks

Priyanka1984
11th Aug 2010, 11:08
I have been trying to call Jet Airways for past few hrs but they are not attending to any calls ...

This anxiety is gonna kill me :ugh:

Pat_Boone
11th Aug 2010, 11:10
If you read post number 159 on page number 8 of this thread you will find, something related to what you are looking.

Welcome to the Rumour Network

Priyanka1984
11th Aug 2010, 11:21
Thanks for the reply ..But the following posts said that its false and hence the confusion.

Do you really think that Jet has already started contacting people about the second round..

Thanks

Pat_Boone
11th Aug 2010, 11:26
I have stopped thinking ever since I started piloting.

alphabravocharlie1
11th Aug 2010, 11:28
What many are not aware of is the concept of EQUIVALENT SCORES :

Regarding the marks :
Those of you who are wondering about the marks scored by the candidate in the letter:
although the different tests (mental reasoning, aptitude, domain technical) are of 24 marks, 30 marks etc, in the end, the score is given as an equivalent score out of 50.

For example : a score of 25 out of 30 is the same as 41.6 out of 50.

usually when there are many tests of unequal number of questions to be counted, the score of each individual test is calculated as an equivalent score out of a figure like 50 or 100 and then the total score is given.

It makes things simpler. thats all

Pat_Boone
11th Aug 2010, 11:31
I guess they should have two scores IN and OUT.

supergirl35
11th Aug 2010, 11:46
i jus spoke to mr.Shrikant bhagwat.
he said ki results wil be declared tomo positively without fail.
they're doin last minute checks nd stuff to the results.

austincjames
11th Aug 2010, 11:59
Fee-fi-fo-fum,
I see us being led on a wild goose chase by some :}

(Not targeted at anyone in particular) :E

jayantjaiswal04
11th Aug 2010, 12:00
@Supergirl....Thanks for the info...Yet another day full of speculations might just cm to an end....everybody still speculating...:ok:

Priyanka1984
11th Aug 2010, 12:12
All the very best to (whosoever is awaiting for the result)

Hope tomorrow is going to be a good day for us :)

dileep anne
11th Aug 2010, 12:16
Hey every one...
I did not speak to any one or no friend of my friend got any mail or call from any one and I don't even know if results are going out...
just letting every one know....;););)

cheers

austincjames
11th Aug 2010, 13:41
No gimmicks. This is the real thing... Good luck to everybody else!!

from HR Flight Operations <[email protected]>
to
bcc [email protected]
date Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 6:55 PM
subject Result - Written Test
mailed-by jetairways.com
hide details 6:55 PM (14 minutes ago)

Dear Candidate,

This is further to the written test held on Sunday, 1st August 2010.

We are pleased to inform you that you have successfully cleared the written examination. We will shortly advise you about your schedule for the Stage 2 (Assessment Centre) of the selection process by a seperate communication.

Please be prepared to report to Mumbai at a short notice for the same.

We look forward to your participation in the Assessment Centre.

Regards,

Shreekant Bhagwat
HR Manager

(Yes, its the same guy who sent us the exam email)

piper_cherokee
11th Aug 2010, 13:43
This is the real mail.Got it just 10 minutes back
Dear Candidate,

We are pleased to inform you that you have successfully cleared the written examination. We will shortly advise you about your schedule for the Stage 2 (Assessment Centre) of the selection process by a seperate communication.

Regards,

Shreekant Bhagwat
HR Manager

JAY SHAH
11th Aug 2010, 13:45
i got the same letter too about 20 minutes back...just for your reference..so hang in there ..you all will get it soon .

Dear Candidate,

Regards,

Shreekant Bhagwat
HR Manager

Bottle2throttle
11th Aug 2010, 13:47
I got the same mail too....
Guess its the REAL one
All the best guys

austincjames
11th Aug 2010, 13:50
hahahaha!! my mail doesn't seem exclusive anymore :O:E All the best peoples! :}

The Horus
11th Aug 2010, 13:55
yes this is the real letter i got it too just now. Thanks to jet airways...the best to you guys.hope you all get one soon.keep checking

A340AM
11th Aug 2010, 14:01
to those who got the mails
wat r ur roll nos ??

The Horus
11th Aug 2010, 14:20
"27XX" hope it help

captmohnish
11th Aug 2010, 14:22
i got d mail too...my numb ..13XX

piper_cherokee
11th Aug 2010, 14:25
mine is 23xx
All the best for the next round guys :ok:

austincjames
11th Aug 2010, 14:32
25*5 is the number:)

antigravity61
11th Aug 2010, 14:33
The much awaited result, I got it too and i cleared it:ok:. *sigh* * relief*
I have been reading this thread regularly and has helped me to know many things.:E
Sorry guys, I didnt have anything to contribute as I didnt have any contacts as such. :p
All the best to the ones who have cleared and looking forward to see you in Mumbai. :D

JAY SHAH
11th Aug 2010, 14:50
13xx ... i dunno y u need it but neways .. it had come as a BCC so i guess they have sent mails to all the people who cleared together

alpha.mike
11th Aug 2010, 14:54
ya i think most the people cleared the first round (me too)

as far as i know most of them....

So jet wants to asses pilots on other criterion too.....

A340AM
11th Aug 2010, 14:54
ny1 still getting the mails ,?

pbkingair
11th Aug 2010, 14:57
anybody who appeared in chennai got result???????

salty1511
11th Aug 2010, 15:00
Did all you guys recieve the mail at the same time????

prayingdamsel
11th Aug 2010, 15:01
@jay

no its not like tht, people who have nt cleared have also gt the mail. a few of ma frnds dint clear and got the mail regarding the same, so I guess its according to the roll numbers, i still haven't received any mail from them as i got ma roll number on 29th July, like 2 days before the exam.

JAY SHAH
11th Aug 2010, 15:03
ohh ok .. I am so sorry..my bad..

SuperflyTNT
11th Aug 2010, 15:09
Good thing they are sending out mails to people that haven't cleared as well. I'm still waiting! Any of you think they'll be sending out mails until tomorrow as well ? Good luck to everyone here and congrats to the ones that have cleared the exam.

flybird003
11th Aug 2010, 15:10
i dont think so Chennai ppl had got any emails:confused:

devyani_rao
11th Aug 2010, 15:12
from HR Flight Operations <[email protected] ([email protected])>
to
bcc
[email protected] ([email protected])
dateWed, Aug 11, 2010 at 6:55 PM
subjectResult - Written Test
mailed-byjetairways.com
hide details 6:55 PM (1 hour ago)

Dear Candidate,

Regards,
Shreekant Bhagwat
HR Manager

This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message from your system. Reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure that this message is virus-free. However, Jet Airways (India) Ltd. does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this message or attachments. www.jetairways.com (http://www.jetairways.com)

I hope u guyz enjoyed the earlier post, n had fun...

Goodluck 2 all who got in.. see u in bombay

CaptGodfather
11th Aug 2010, 15:14
Results are out and almost every body has cleared.

Pat_Boone
11th Aug 2010, 15:21
see u in bombay

The girls who cried wolf in sms lingo, really appreciate your crooked sense of humor.

And if you really made it to the list, goodluck.

livetokill007
11th Aug 2010, 15:28
hey guys !!are people who havent cleared also getting mails??:\

flybird003
11th Aug 2010, 15:31
yea thatz what people are saying .But you never know whatz the truth until you get it by urself

Priyanka1984
11th Aug 2010, 15:33
Havent got any mail until now.. I got my rollno on 30th July .. I am just keeping my fingers crossed .. :(

Are the]y going to send mails tmrw too ?? Plz someone reply

flyinghigh89
11th Aug 2010, 15:39
hi i am new to this forums..
it will be a great help if someone could tell me are they still sending letters??
I got my roll no. on 21st july

niksmathew24
11th Aug 2010, 15:39
@ Priyanka..
Yes they're going to send the mails tomorrow also. Thats what the HR manager said. So just wait till tomorrow.

And keep your fingers crossed.:ok:

Mach3.0
11th Aug 2010, 16:02
Huh... the Jet airways advertisements that come up at the bottom of this page make it all the more worse when I haven't logged in !!

Well my Roll number is 25XX and I received an e-mail on 21st July 2010 but I still haven't got any mail from Jet airways regarding my results. :{

Does that mean I did not pass ??? I seriously need to pass this one . It'll boost up my morale a bit !! :sad:

I really hope and pray I get one. Keeping fingers X'd.

capt.ace
11th Aug 2010, 16:13
@ mach3.0
wats ur roll no 3rd digit

A340AM
11th Aug 2010, 16:24
@mach
same case dude, absolutely same roll no ke digits bhi same pehle do, the only thing thats keeping the hope alive is the fact that they r sending out mails to those who havent made it
can some one pl verify this , no hearsay , has ny1 seen it in person ??
thanks a lot !!

flyinghigh89
11th Aug 2010, 16:46
My roll no. is 24XX and got it on 21st july and havent got any mail yet...:{

If they sending it to evryone , I think thats better then we dont have to keep on guessing..

prayingdamsel
11th Aug 2010, 16:49
guys i am very sure, two of my friends did not clear the exam but they received a mail stating that they did not clear, so Jet is sending mails to everyone who passed/failed. I myself am waiting for the results. fingers crossed!

Pat_Boone
11th Aug 2010, 16:52
yea thatz what people are saying .But you never know whatz the truth until you get it by urself

For those who believe in above, just pm thier emails to me and I will send you the email which you can not distinguish from those recieved by the ilk of the sms lingo girl.

As a pilot should know the aircraft he flies, so does every user of technology should know the salient pitfalls of the technology they use. In this particular case, emails can be send from hrfltops @ jetairways . com ([email protected]) without any authentication from jet airways.

So whatever seems to be coming to your desktop from that account need not have been send from that account.

I will appreciate FlyingManUtd's take on this piece of technology.

Mach3.0
11th Aug 2010, 18:00
its 250X , issued on 21st july 2010 .

FlyingManutd
11th Aug 2010, 18:13
I am not an expert but can say this..
Yes email can be spoofed and forged that can be made to look to come with same sending address...just google it and you will get 290,000 hits...

Origianl posted by Devyani_rao

from Kapil Guchiya <[email protected]>
to Devyani Rao <[email protected]> date Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 12:56 PM subject Fwd: Call Letter mailed-by gmail.com signed-by gmail.com ---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: HR Flight Operations <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 10:49 AM
Subject: Call Letter To: Kapil Guchiya <[email protected]> August 11, 2010
Kapil Guchiya
Haryana/Gurgaon

Sub : Crew Recruitment – Trainee First Officer

Dear Applicant,

In reference to the written exam conducted on August 1, 2010, we are pleased to inform you that you have been selected for Stage 2 of the recruitment process.

Ref. the written exam conducted on Aug 1st 2010, your score on the same was as given below :

Mental Ability Test 1 25.75
Mental Ability Test 2 33.00
Mental Ability Test 3 28.00
Domain Aptitude Test 1 35.50
Domain Aptitude Test 2 36.75

You are further requested to appear for the ‘Jet Airways Pilot Assessment’ to be conducted on 17th August 2010 at 0900 hours at

Convention Centre Reception
Renaissance® Mumbai Convention Centre and Hotel
#2 & 3B, Near Chinmayanand Ashram, Powai
Mumbai - 400 087
:
Renaissance Hotel and Convention Centre, Powai. You must report to the venue 1 hour prior to the commencement of the assessment programme.

You are kindly requested not to bring any pens, pencils and/or other stationery items to the assessment venue.
You may bring along your mobile phone and/or PDA, however please note that those items must be handed over to our assessment center executives in charge prior to commencement of the assessment programme..

The duration of the assessment will be from 0900 to 1800 hrs including complimentary lunch break and tea break.
You will be assessed on various exercises such as role plays, group discussions,debates, team work abilities and similar chores.

Kindly note, you will have to make your own arrangements for travel, conveyance, accommodation and boarding during the whole selection process. You are requested to carry this letter along with your passport/pan card and 2 recent passport size photographs on the day of the assesment.

IMPORTANT NOTE: IT HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO OUR NOTICE THAT CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS HAVE BEEN SENDING FRAUDULENT EMAILS REQUESTING DEMAND DRAFTS FROM SOME CANDIDATES. ALL CANDIDATES ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT JET AIRWAYS DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY PAYMENT FOR THE ‘JET AIRWAYS ASSESSMENT CENTRE’, ANY REQUESTS FOR DEMAND DRAFT BEING SENT ON BEHALF OF JET AIRWAYS ARE FRAUDULENT AND MAY PLEASE BE SAFELY IGNORED.

Wishing you success.

Yours sincerely,
For JET AIRWAYS (I) LTD

SHREEKANT BHAGWAT
MANAGER-HR

This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message from your system. Reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure that this message is virus-free. However, Jet Airways (India) Ltd. does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this message or attachments. Jet Airways | Book Flight Tickets,Hotels Online on this Airline Website for India & International (http://www.jetairways.com/)

So the email starts with sending address of Kapil Guchiya(Who is FO with Jetlite on B737 and Mumbai based currently and happens to join Jetlite in early 2008)...so the instant question comes on mind is " Bloody why would Jet's HR send email to him just for the sake of forwarding it to others..is he grounded and put to work for HR dept or does he got an new gadget up in air that is ultra fast for forwarding mails to even who didnt end up clearing the test??"

Mail is itself rubbish as by going at the last paragraph of Jet's advert in result recruitment mail.... is Jet deprived of marketing gimmicks for there airline so now they have come up with advertise itself to PILOT's fighting for its FO post...:eek:

Then Devyani_rao comes up with an post saying here's the original email with clipped email header...Just one word to describe "WOW":E

Rest i wish all have cleared it and called for GD along with there roleplays:} ....

All the best.

fesh2087
11th Aug 2010, 18:23
i smell something fishy.the email is not addressed to anybody in particular.it has no name.doesnt mention your roll no or even name for that matter.and i fail to understand the reason for dispatching success letters to so many guys(i assume half of the lot) even if there are 100 vacant seats.in past few hours i have spoken to almost as many people i could have and 3/4th of them have "got through".
doesnt give much feeling of success now.does it ??

FlyingManutd
11th Aug 2010, 18:24
SMS lingo still flying high:*:*

Pat_boone

For those who believe in above, just pm thier emails to me and I will send you the email which you can not distinguish from those recieved by the ilk of the sms lingo girl.

SMS lingo girl:p:p

cvchetan
11th Aug 2010, 18:54
when our call letters for the written test had our names on them, I expect that atleast our name will be present on the call for the assessment.... But who knows what happens..

alphabravocharlie1
11th Aug 2010, 19:15
some points :

1. Not everyone was given a call letter.

2. not everyone got call letter at the same time.

3. not everyone has got PASS results email.

4. not everyone has got REJECTED email.

:confused:

Pat_Boone
11th Aug 2010, 19:20
I expect that atleast our name will be present on the call for the assessment

May be this time the guy didn't have a the time to create a proper mail-merge...

Of course presence of name and roll number would have helped in ascertaining the authenticity of the emails sent.

Daveyannirow's escapades have planted a more than healthy level of unwarranted skepticism in everyone's mind..

prankster she is... I am so sure she will succeed in role-play...

piper_cherokee
11th Aug 2010, 19:27
Now wait for the other mail which will have the information regarding the stage 2 .I think that will be in detail(Name, Roll No. etc)

I think they didn't put any information in the mail because they were under a lot of pressure to release the results as soon as they could and they probably didn't have enough time to type the names and roll no.s of each and every candidate.

If i recall correctly in 2008-09 when jet had conducted its previous recruitment they had shortlisted some 250 guys for the post of 48. So that's like a ratio of 1:5. So if they are shortlisting a lot of guys expect the no. of vacancies to be high too.

Anyone knows the exact no. of shortlisted candidates? It must have crossed 400. Just a wild guess.

FlyingManutd
11th Aug 2010, 20:48
Its not about the time constraint on the part of Jet as they can call 2500 candidates with proper name along with roll no then why would they not mention above two in the result declaration email given the magnitude of emails to be sent is less as it is certain that successful candidates would be given first preference of notice.

Pat_boone

Daveyannirow's escapades have planted a more than healthy level of unwarranted skepticism in everyone's mind..

prankster she is... I am so sure she will succeed in role-play...

Darn:E :O:O

flapless wings
12th Aug 2010, 01:47
Mail is genuine and i checked the full mail header and compared it with the call letter header tracing the ID which matched with the Jet Airways Server.

Cheers

cvchetan
12th Aug 2010, 02:08
well then i expect the mails to come in today cos for me no mail has yet come.

you know the wait is longer for some!!! :P;)

flybird003
12th Aug 2010, 02:37
anyone cleared with their roll no. starting with 31?? that was at Chennai center
please guys let me know. am too nervous:rolleyes:
and do any of you all got any mails this mornings? are they gonna send mails to everyone whether passed or fail?

cvchetan
12th Aug 2010, 02:39
my roll was 24XX and i have not got any pass/fail mail yet!!
so hopefully they are sending it today also...

Mach3.0
12th Aug 2010, 03:52
Uhhhh.... I've been waiting since ages for a moment like this. I just hope that I can get through with the written's atleast. even though the deciding factor were very well the logic question papers. I'm dying to receive an email from them saying I cleared ... infact everybody is !!!

but lookin at the number of candidate swho got through let this not be a condition later on :

" If you are not a resident of Mumbai and then it is mandatory for you to fly with jet airways to Mumbai and produce the boarding card at the examination centre " :E

haha !! Way to go Jet !!

Mach3.0
12th Aug 2010, 04:08
Any body got emails stating they have cleared/not cleared :confused: the Stage 1 exam on 12th August 2010 ???:confused:

Please fellas make sure that there is no fake information :oh: aired on this thread at this point of time, it'll make people loose their morale and hopes !!:sad:

Super310
12th Aug 2010, 04:20
Although I know a lot of people havent recieved mails from Jet Airways (including me), but are we sure they might also send "Passed" mails to people, or have they done sending them yesterday, personally I dont have much hope for myself, but all the best to those who are still optimistic!

P.S - two friends of mine with roll nos before and after me have recieved mails saying they've cleared!

:ok:

Mach3.0
12th Aug 2010, 04:29
Alright.... I'm now off and taking refuge in the inner dark depths of hell! :\

Considering super 310's comment I loose all hope that I'd receive any mail today.

Refuge to inner darkness :oh::sad:

rohandatta277
12th Aug 2010, 04:38
Spoke to them just now..... They are still in process of sending the result !!!! Phewwwwwwwwwwwwww....... GOD HELP ME !!!!!