PDA

View Full Version : Jet airways Result

Pages : 1 [2]

alpha.mike
12th Aug 2010, 04:54
This is the rejection mail my friend got, yesterday.....

--- On Wed, 11/8/10, HR Flight Operations <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: Result - Written Test.
To:
Date: Wednesday, 11 August, 2010, 7:13 PM

Dear Candidate,

This is further to the written test held on Sunday, 1st August 2010. We thank you for showing interest in joining Jet Airways and appearing for the exam. However, we regret to inform you that you have not been successful in clearing the written examination.

Jet Airways would continue to conduct tests for ab-initio recruitment in future and you are welcome to apply for the same.

In case, you need any clarification you may write to us.

Thanking you once again.

Regards,

Shreekant Bhagwat
HR Manager

This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message from your system. Reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure that this message is virus-free. However, Jet Airways (India) Ltd. does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this message or attachments. Jet Airways | Book Flight Tickets,Hotels Online on this Airline Website for India & International (http://www.jetairways.com)

Super310
12th Aug 2010, 05:04
Dont wori man, what i said was based out of speculation (and no hopes for myself) , you never know you're probably already thru and they might be sending you the mail :) !

Cheers!

Priyanka1984
12th Aug 2010, 05:07
Great.. so as somebody confirmed that the HR is still sending mails , all those guys who have not get it yet .. hope for the best and whosoever has got it.. celebrate .. :)

Motto of the moment must be "Think Positive " :)

Idreamfly
12th Aug 2010, 05:28
The last line that you've mentioned in your email s not present in my mail. So please I would suggest, why do people like you who are so pessimist or maybe shrewd try to scare others about selection processes which are genuine to quite an extent and are creating hopes for many others. Such posts are surely dropping the motivation towards hardworking students, who might loose a chance only because they didnt study hard, thanks to your posts!!!

A340AM
12th Aug 2010, 05:48
thanks rohan
also did u ask them wether they r sending the rejected mails to all ??
nd i guess their 2nd round would start in the evening
ny1 got ny letters yet since 8 pm last night?

alphabravocharlie1
12th Aug 2010, 05:54
here's the latest info :

All the PASSED letters have been dispatched. This is being handled by one executive.

However, the task of sending REJECT letters have been given to 2-3 different executives.

Only mumbai candidates have got reject letters so far.
Delhi and Chennai will be given letters today.

vish02
12th Aug 2010, 05:56
nt true, i knw few guys from mumbai, who didnt recieve any letter yet....

alphabravocharlie1
12th Aug 2010, 06:04
this is what I said :

Only mumbai candidates have got reject letters so far.

Perhaps I should have said ONLY SOME Mumbai candidates have got reject letters so far.

flyinghigh89
12th Aug 2010, 06:20
@alphabravocharlie-

have you got the mail?

A340AM
12th Aug 2010, 06:22
@alpha.mike- ur friend , whos got the rejection letter , wers he from ?

A340AM
12th Aug 2010, 06:24
alpha pilot - wat was ur centre ?? nd abhi mila?

alpha.mike
12th Aug 2010, 06:29
@A340AM

he gave exam in delhi center.....

orijitdhar
12th Aug 2010, 06:41
Hello all,
One of my family members was rejected. I am just curious how the successful candidates prepared for the exam. I know this may not be the correct forum. I am especially wondering about the aptitude portion of the exam. Is there any texts that can be referred?

Thanks for all the help

nitin 3000
12th Aug 2010, 07:02
This post is for all those who have cleared the written exam.

Just wanted to know, how many questions did u guys attempted in reasoning- i.e paper 2, paper-3, paper-4 from 50 , 24 and 40 respectively.

I f u don't remember atleast tell in terms of percentage like 50%, 70%.

and did u guess a lot of reasoning questions.

Please be true to yourselves and everyone when replying to this post.

vish02
12th Aug 2010, 07:04
there is no pattern that only rejected guys gonna get their letters today.....one guy got his passing letter today....

antigravity61
12th Aug 2010, 07:10
well as far as the mental ability tests were concerned, there was nothing to prepare about. but again if you would have followed the previous jet airways link, someone had posted a link on what types of test was expected. I happened to go through it and believe me, some 10 questions from the 2nd test were ditto same. anyway, it was simple anybody could have done it easily.
I did focus only on subject matter.. and did well on the domain tests. I think many would have done well on the mental ability test, the deciding factor would have been the domain tests I suppose.

antigravity61
12th Aug 2010, 07:13
1st paper - 75 - 85%
2nd paper - 80+%
3rd paper - 60 %
4th paper - 70%
3rd paper - 80+%

this was what i had expected..

flyinghigh89
12th Aug 2010, 07:14
@vish-
thanks for the info..hes from delhi or mumbai??

piper_cherokee
12th Aug 2010, 07:16
test 2-43 (guessed in just a couple of them)
test 3-24 (i wasn't confident about any question except 3-4 of them)
test 4-15 (No guessing at all)

Hope this helps.:ok:

alpha.mike
12th Aug 2010, 07:17
@nitin

ok here is how i attempted ques....

PAPER 1 - 46/50
PAPER 2 - 40/50
PAPER 3 - 24/24
PAPER 4 - 26/40
PAPER 5 - 57/60

i guessed abt 5-10% and others i was quite sure of.

antigravity61
12th Aug 2010, 07:21
I know the anxiety of the people haven't cooled down as yet due to the results, some still in shock and some still waiting. :rolleyes:
Well for those who cleared the papers, I heard the GDs for people from Mumbai are starting form 13th .. is that true? If at all true, we have F:mad:ng so less time to prepare for the GDs.:ugh:
What all topics to prepare or is it going to be aviation oriented??
Please do let us know if anyone has any information on this. It will be must appreciated.

Idreamfly
12th Aug 2010, 07:23
Hey guys, I got the successful letter yesterday. I am not sure about the way they've evaluated the papers. My attempt was quite high in all the sections. Maybe you can say 98 - 100%. Not much of it was a guess, but in Section 4 - paper folding, I was afraid that such a high attempt might screw my results up, as the possibility of going wrong (missing any alternate option) was quite high too! And as far as really mastering these papers is concerned, I feel visual imagination should be improved, and I think tht comes through practice and only practice! Ready for any further help. Thanks

BTW, any news/ info about next stage (the GD stage), please be helpful!

Cheers & Goodluck!

vish02
12th Aug 2010, 07:28
delhi.......

Priyanka1984
12th Aug 2010, 07:34
How many people from Delhi region has got pass/fail mails.

Please update.. Thanks a lot

Priyanka1984
12th Aug 2010, 07:37
My Roll No is 28XX , has anyone starting with 28 has got mail

I know I am acting restless but to be honest I am .. hope you guys understand .. Thanks Again

orijitdhar
12th Aug 2010, 07:38
@anti-gravity
I assume you made it. Congratz and best of luck for the GD.
can you help me out, wat link are you referring to?

antigravity61
12th Aug 2010, 07:40
I gave the exam from Delhi and my roll no is 27XX. but again keep your fingers crossed, hope for the best.

rohandatta277
12th Aug 2010, 07:44
27xx............ still waiting..... :(

flyinghigh89
12th Aug 2010, 07:45
I gave my exam from delhi and my roll no. is 24XX. Even I havent got any mail..:(

Its getting hard to wait now knowing so many people already know their result.

livetokill22
12th Aug 2010, 07:54
Gave the exam in delhi 25xx, no reply yet!
one of my friends couple of roll numbers behind me got his result today morning

alphabravocharlie1
12th Aug 2010, 07:58
the letters are being given to candidates in alphabetical order, not roll no. wise

flapless wings
12th Aug 2010, 07:59
What was his result did he pass?

sky_thebeginning
12th Aug 2010, 08:05
no this is nt true....

One of my friend,name starting from "v" has gt his result and the other friend whose name starts with "G" hasn't received his result yet...

So it gotta be some other order for sending the mails:)

Priyanka1984
12th Aug 2010, 08:50
So here we know a lot of ppl from Delhi who have not got either mail..

But are there any people who are from Delhi and have received mails ..

livetokill22
12th Aug 2010, 08:50
yeah, this might be true
yeah he passed!, he got his email at around 3 in the morning? odd time isn't it?

flapless wings
12th Aug 2010, 09:00
All the passed candidates from delhi have already got the mails.Anyone from delhi who has got rejected mail?

hurricane9099
12th Aug 2010, 09:11
dont think they are sending mails to people who dint pass....:ugh:

Priyanka1984
12th Aug 2010, 09:43
Hold on guys we will get it if everyone else has got it.. Dont panic.. Its going to be good .. :)

Mach3.0
12th Aug 2010, 09:47
Friends just hang in there if u haven't got a mail. I just got a mail saying that I couldn't get through !!!

I've to work on my IQ now !!

Priyanka1984
12th Aug 2010, 09:50
@Mach .. I understand how wud that feel.. But then thats not the end of the world.. The good news is that lots of airlines are planning to hire new crew.. This is just the start.. Keep the spirit up ..

flyinghigh89
12th Aug 2010, 09:57
This means they are sending mails to all rejected ones today..:(

captmohnish
12th Aug 2010, 10:30
Hey any1 frm mumbai got a call leter with date and time for GD?

piper_cherokee
12th Aug 2010, 11:01
Name
Roll No: 17xx

Sub : Assessment Centre

Dear ********,

Please refer to our email dated 11 August 2010
As a part of the pilot selection process, you are requested to attend the Assessment Centre at Mumbai on 14th August 2010 at Jet Airways Engineering Hangar, Opp Indian Airlines Sports Club, Old Airport, Kalina, Near Military Camp, Kalina, Santacruz (E), Mumbai, Mumbai 400 029. You must report to the venue at 9.00 am. Dress code: Formal.
What Preparation do you need. We say:
You really do not need to prepare anything specific for the assessment centre. You are not being assessed on what you know but on how you think and how you apply your thoughts. Just be yourself; always try to be at your best. Remain focused and motivated for the whole day.
Listen carefully to the instructions given to you at the start of the day and also at the beginning of each exercise.
The assessment is loosely based on samples of real work, called exercises. They are made simple by design. You however, need to take the task seriously.
Not everyone is good at every exercise, but remember that the assessment centre will give you a number of chances to show your strengths and meet the criteria.
You are not being measured against the other candidates but against certain predetermined criteria. It is quite possible that every candidate in your group will achieve the necessary standard, in which case offers will be made to all. Similarly there maybe no one suitable in a group or even in a day.
Kindly note, you will have to make your own arrangements for travel, conveyance, accommodation and boarding during the Assessment Centre. We will provide tea/coffee and lunch during the day. Plan your journey carefully so that you arrive in good time for the start of the assessment centre.
You are requested to carry this letter along with an updated resume, copy of the valid Indian CPL and 1 passport size photograph.
Since the entry at the Hangar premises is restricted, you are requested to present your photo I.D. (driving license, passport, Pan Card) to the Security at the point of entry.
You may note that car parking facility is not available at the premises. However, limited pay and park facility is available at Gate No.8 of Old airport which is about
1 km from the hangar facility.
In the event of your successfully clearing the Assessment Centre, you will be required to attend an interview one day after the date of your assessment centre.
We welcome you once again to Jet Airways Assessment centre.

Yours sincerely,
For JET AIRWAYS (I) LTD

TEJASHREE KUMAR
HR MANAGER

This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message from your system. Reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure that this message is virus-free. However, Jet Airways (India) Ltd. does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this message or attachments. Jet Airways | Book Flight Tickets,Hotels Online on this Airline Website for India & International (http://www.jetairways.com)

rohandatta277
12th Aug 2010, 11:03
Finally...... Got to know the result... And am NOT selected !!!! :)

1416 is the extension ( Mr. Lokpal )..... those who want to know....

Best of luck guys who made it for the next round !!!

And don't worry.... Its a very fair selection process.... All the rumors u read before abt the quota and all... Don't go by it....

There are family members of very senior Capt's who have not been selected....

Give ur best.... and am sure the deserving one's get to the top !! :ok:

aviation_insider
12th Aug 2010, 11:24
hey bro,
congrats on ur success.. Can u kindly let us know if u had appeared in mumbai center for the exam?
14th sounds too short notice for guy like me from delhi, and i haven't got the call like u as such but i was just wondering if they are going to finish with local mumbai candidates 1st and then start with others..

A340AM
12th Aug 2010, 11:25
rohan - u got a mail ?? or u called

piper_cherokee
12th Aug 2010, 11:29
This is not my mail. It's my friend's mail from Mumbai.

Even i think they'l be conducting the assessment for Mumbai guys first.
For Delhi candidates it should be around 16th or 17th.

rohandatta277
12th Aug 2010, 11:30
I called buddy.....

A340AM
12th Aug 2010, 11:37
@rohan - so theyr not sending ny more mails
also wats the full number

willnotcomprehend
12th Aug 2010, 11:38
Hi
Has anyone got a call today about the acceptance. Just curious. Also anybody from Chennai Centre got a call?
Thanks in advance.

jasnitsingh
12th Aug 2010, 11:51
out of curiosity .. how many in total appeared for the written?? in what all centers ?? and how many they have short listed? any idea?

nitin 3000
12th Aug 2010, 11:53
Thanks for your reply.

this is what I attempted:-
paper 1- 56 / 60 (5 - 6 guessed)
paper 2- 35 / 50 (No guessing)
paper 3 - 24 / 24 (Although I guessed 14 questions here)
paper 4 - 9 / 40 (No guessing)
paper 5 - 60/60 (5-6 guessed)

@ rohandatta
I havn't been selected too man. And I can feel what u r feeling right now. Maybe our hardwork wasn't sufficient. Maybe we have to improve more.
Trying hard to put a smiling face:)

The Horus
12th Aug 2010, 12:02
the letter you got appears to be fake one no offense but if you note

"TEJASHREE KUMAR
HR MANAGER"

its not correct

"Shreekant Bhagwat
HR Manager"
and out of all the letters they sent they never wrote anything in capitals!!!!

secondly,they r professionals so they will never say
"What Preparation do you need. We say:
You really do not need to prepare anything specific for the assessment centre. You are not being assessed on what you know"
and their are many other things if you want me to point out.

*** I AM NOT SAYING YOU ARE LYING ON ANYTHING BUT I FELL IT A LITTLE FISHY AND I PERSONALLY WONT TRUST IT UNLESS I GET ONE.
NO OFFENSE
THANKS

FOR ALL THOSE WHO ARE STILL WAITING JUST CAME TO KNOW THEY ARE SILL SENDING RESULTS

piper_cherokee
12th Aug 2010, 12:15
Hmm no offence taken my friend.

This mail was sent to me by a friend of mine. I have not received it directly from Jet.But he won't lie to me for no reason at all. Do you think he will be such a fool that he will change the name of HR guy and not use the usual name IF he wanted to create a Fake mail.

Anyways if you have some friends in Mumbai just ask them if they have received any mail like this.And my friend this is not a critical mail like the result about which some people will joke around like insensitive morons who do not care how much it matters to the others.

willnotcomprehend
12th Aug 2010, 12:18
Chennai centre any calls? And any calls at all today to anyone ?

flyvabb
12th Aug 2010, 12:39
The ignorance here is just shocking.

The email posted above is indeed sent by Tejashree Kumar from HR Flight Ops.

Its time you guys understand that by just knowing what 'static lateral stability' is, you will not get employed. You need to prove your brain power along with your technical knowledge.

The next round is the first of its kind that Jet is using. There is no preparation needed for Group Discussion rounds as, if you bother to 'Google' it, you'll (hopefully) understand that you have to show your ability to think practically and rationally other than just mugging up GSPs and Oxford books.

Of the fact that Jet Airways is being so helpful in describing the process so well and the preparation required, unlike a certain CAE recruitment drive, needs to be admired and highly appreciated.

They are actually sending out emails to people who didn't get through the written exam as well. They have better things to do but they're still doing it.

Just something to think about.

aviator393
12th Aug 2010, 13:47
i dont know what to say.why is that everyone here is after each other.i m sure thats not what the competition or the concern here is.

akpmurali
12th Aug 2010, 14:00
Guys anebody with roll # 3*** have got a selected/rejected mail???

I havent got any mail..http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/sowee.gif Its getting hard to wait now knowing so many people already know their result.

No numbers starting with 3XXX have posted. Either they aren't participating or no news for them??? Guys please shed some light.

All d best to all... :)

dileep anne
12th Aug 2010, 14:05
Nothing yet buddy...few friends got the letter saying they passed..
and few are still waiting for any letter...

willnotcomprehend
12th Aug 2010, 14:14
@ murli
yea i gave me exam in chennai too, but so far all the feedback i seem to be coming across is for mumbai n delhi center applicants. am guessing only a handful have made it in chennai and prolly not on the forum.

The Horus
12th Aug 2010, 14:15
I deleted my post i know everybody is upset but i actually didn't got that post. no offense.thanks
and i am not after anyone yes it may be sensible and may be their is something wrong with my English but m not against anyone

Gurdit Singh
12th Aug 2010, 14:33
he can you pls confirm when did your friends got the letter?? and where are they from cause i am still waiting for one pls.....................
Thanks

capt.pmr
12th Aug 2010, 14:36
@ 37kfeet

i gave the exam at chennai n got the mail yesterday itself.. 3 of my frnds who gave at chennai got their mails of success toooo

A340AM
12th Aug 2010, 14:45
can sum1 provide the no of jet , wer we cud call to ask bout our result
thanks

akpmurali
12th Aug 2010, 14:47
Congrats on ur success guys!!! cheers :)

if u dont mind can u share the 3X digits ( not all 3XXX) " "
being wild opti... n so trying all stupid probabilities... eee:}

Thanks Guys!!!

JAY SHAH
12th Aug 2010, 14:54
anybody else who got the assessment details from jet????

Priyanka1984
12th Aug 2010, 15:15
The phone number where you can call is 02240191000
Ext.. 1416

Do share your result.. and All the very Best

akpmurali
12th Aug 2010, 15:18
Tats cool u guys got a mail... Congratzzzzz :)
cheers:ok:
If u guys really dont mind can u please share the 3X number (not d 3XXX) " "
its all coz i'm wild opti at this point.
Trying to fix in all probabilities - as read earlier by number, by name, by center-wise. [even if its the stupidest thing to think about]

cant help it. i 'm going nuts :rolleyes:

Thanks Guys!!!

dileep anne
12th Aug 2010, 15:19
@Gurdit Singh
We attended at chennai and they received it yesterday evening...

A340AM
12th Aug 2010, 15:25
no one picking up
has ny1 got their pass results today ??
has ny1 got their mails recently
has ny1 got ny idea as to wat is happening???

worst wait of my life
pl help guys!!
thanks

akpmurali
12th Aug 2010, 15:26
has anebody received a mail after 8pm or 9pm for real...??? i really donno if its true that 9W is sending mails in lateeee hrs!

really curious!!!

Bhashan
12th Aug 2010, 15:32
Yes looks like the guys at Jet HR are burning the midnight oil, so to speak.
I received at the 1st letter at about 1900hrs on 11/08/10 and then got the 2nd email about the schedule at about 2200hrs. Also i know of someone who's been called tom 13/08/10 for the 2nd stage. All the best to everyone!! :ok:

avalanche007
12th Aug 2010, 15:39
@bhashan
can you please copy paste the second email which you got from jet
when is your GD date
and where are you from

Priyanka1984
12th Aug 2010, 15:40
Jet office must be closed down now.. They usually close by 5:30 PM.. Would suggest you to call in the morning..

I called them at 6:30 today and the person answered the phone said that no one is available to provide updates abt the results as in roll number wise .She also mentioned that they had sent all the mails yesterday itself.. But looking at the replies in the forum it seems they are still sending..

Another friend of mine told me that when she called they said they will continue sending mails until tomorrow ..

Now this is a big confusion ..

So guys just hold on.. Pray and hope for the best .. and believe All izz well :D

JAY SHAH
12th Aug 2010, 15:44
@ bhashan ...
you got your 2nd email yesterday itself?? .. i got my 1st mail at around 6pm yesterday but havent got my 2nd email yet.... btw when is your GD??

BBJ 1
12th Aug 2010, 16:08
Guys does any one know if today Jet has sent the mail to ppl who didn't make it!!!
Pl help it's becoming really frustrating.:ugh:

avalanche007
12th Aug 2010, 16:10
@bbj:
none to any of my friends who are in delhi or mumbai

akpmurali
12th Aug 2010, 16:24
@priyanka
I received my call letter for the exam @ 6:38pm. May be there is no one to answer or the hr guys work after time under stealth mode

and BBJ1 i know how frustrating it is... just relax buddy!!! lets hope for the best

BBJ 1
12th Aug 2010, 16:51
Thanks guys for your help and support..I will wait till tomorrow if I don't get any mail it's understood I didn't make it..:(

But for all of those who made it wish you best of luck!!!:ok:

Bhashan
12th Aug 2010, 17:01
@ avalanche007 (http://www.pprune.org/members/324132-avalanche007), JAY SHAH (http://www.pprune.org/members/334764-jay-shah)

I'm from mumbai. below is the email i got.

Wed, August 11, 2010 9:47:19 PM

Sub : Assessment Centre

Dear *****,

Please refer to our email dated 11 August 2010As a part of the pilot selection process, you are requested to attend the Assessment Centre at Mumbai on 14th August 2010 at Jet Airways Engineering Hangar, Opp Indian Airlines Sports Club, Old Airport, Kalina, Near Military Camp, Kalina, Santacruz (E), Mumbai, Mumbai 400 029. You must report to the venue at 9.00 am. Dress code: Formal.
What Preparation do you need. We say:
You really do not need to prepare anything specific for the assessment centre. You are not being assessed on what you know but on how you think and how you apply your thoughts. Just be yourself; always try to be at your best. Remain focused and motivated for the whole day.
Listen carefully to the instructions given to you at the start of the day and also at the beginning of each exercise.
The assessment is loosely based on samples of real work, called exercises. They are made simple by design. You however, need to take the task seriously.
Not everyone is good at every exercise, but remember that the assessment centre will give you a number of chances to show your strengths and meet the criteria.
You are not being measured against the other candidates but against certain predetermined criteria. It is quite possible that every candidate in your group will achieve the necessary standard, in which case offers will be made to all. Similarly there maybe no one suitable in a group or even in a day.
Kindly note, you will have to make your own arrangements for travel, conveyance, accommodation and boarding during the Assessment Centre. We will provide tea/coffee and lunch during the day. Plan your journey carefully so that you arrive in good time for the start of the assessment centre.
You are requested to carry this letter along with an updated resume, copy of the valid Indian CPL and 1 passport size photograph.
Since the entry at the Hangar premises is restricted, you are requested to present your photo I.D. (driving license, passport, Pan Card) to the Security at the point of entry.
You may note that car parking facility is not available at the premises. However, limited pay and park facility is available at Gate No.8 of Old airport which is about
1 km from the hangar facility.
In the event of your successfully clearing the Assessment Centre, you will be required to attend an interview one day after the date of your assessment centre.
We welcome you once again to Jet Airways Assessment centre.

Yours sincerely,
For JET AIRWAYS (I) LTD

TEJASHREE KUMAR
HR MANAGER

This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message from your system. Reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure that this message is virus-free. However, Jet Airways (India) Ltd. does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this message or attachments. www.jetairways.com (http://www.jetairways.com/)

ziaali
12th Aug 2010, 19:31
I wrote the exam in chennai and got the mail
Dear Candidate,

This is further to the written test held on Sunday, 1st August 2010.

We are pleased to inform you that you have successfully cleared the written examination. We will shortly advise you about your schedule for the Stage 2 (Assessment Centre) of the selection process by a seperate communication.

Please be prepared to report to Mumbai at a short notice for the same.

We look forward to your participation in the Assessment Centre.

Regards,

Shreekant Bhagwat
HR Manager

This message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message from your system. Reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure that this message is virus-free. However, Jet Airways (India) Ltd. does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this message or attachments. www.jetairways.com (http://www.jetairways.com/)

But thats just it...havent heard from them since then..!!

akpmurali
12th Aug 2010, 23:11
no updates in my inbox :sad:

flyinghigh89
13th Aug 2010, 04:43
same here..even i havent got any mail..this is making me go crazy now..:ugh:

livetokill22
13th Aug 2010, 04:54
this is for all those who have still not got their results
call on 022 40191000 ext. 1414 or 1448
tell em your roll number and they will tell you your result over the phone itself.

But as far as I think all the people who have passed have got the emails.

flyinghigh89
13th Aug 2010, 05:09
Has no one got pass mails yesterday and today??

CaptDDay
13th Aug 2010, 05:19
Got the letter, but no dates.
my roll no is 31XX

alphabravocharlie1
13th Aug 2010, 05:25
Latest info from Shreekant Bhagwat itself :

All emails to successful candidates have been dispatched.
Those who did not make it have also been sent emails.
however, some candidates have been enquiring that they have not received emails about the results.
In that case, it means that there has been some logistical or technical problem in them getting their emails.

however, ALL pass candidates have got emails.

alphabravocharlie1
13th Aug 2010, 05:28
Another update regarding stage 2 from HR-Flt Ops department :

there will be 2 GD rounds for mumbai region, 2 for delhi and 1 for chennai.

they will have a quota for region.

vish02
13th Aug 2010, 05:29
yea ABC is right......they have send the letters to all who passed....

Whooop Whooop...
13th Aug 2010, 05:33
@alphabravocharlie

Thanks for the info. However was there any clarity on the probable dates for the assessment, i know they said at a short notice but would that be something like a day's notice (considering the info shared by bhashan about 14th Aug assessment)

If anyone else has got the dates for Stage 2 and they could pass the same, it would be highly appreciated by everyone waiting in on it.

Thanks.

JAY SHAH
13th Aug 2010, 05:55
can anyone please give me the number for jet airways , I got my result on wednesday itself but I have not got the GD date . Is there anyone from mumbai in a similar situation??

aviation_insider
13th Aug 2010, 06:00
@ABC
any info or indication given by HR guys about the dates for stage 2?

avalanche007
13th Aug 2010, 06:09
@jay shah
same here
even i am from mumbai and no email for second stage yet

and as per abc1 and some other posts, the GD dates for mumbai are then today (13th) and 14th

thats it
what about others who are from mumbai

JAY SHAH
13th Aug 2010, 06:25
@avalanche007

so you think we'll get the email today of the GD being tomorrow?? What if we dont get the mail??or i m hoping they might have one more session on monday.

avalanche007
13th Aug 2010, 06:28
i m really very confused jay
i just dont know
abc1 just mentioned 2 days but which i guess they did not tell him
its damn confusing
i m just not expecting the tech prob in sending emails for GD also as many did not received their results itself till now

avalanche007
13th Aug 2010, 06:34
@bhashan:
can you please post the email address from where you received the above email

JAY SHAH
13th Aug 2010, 06:47
yeah .. this is seriously very confusing, dont know what to do now . I guess just wait till the evening. he mentioned 2 days but all the session are going to be held at mumbai itself right? There are not going to be GD sessions in Delhi and chennai ? because our result said that please be prepared to report at mumbai on a short notice and its also written that if no one is good there might be no selection in a day and if all deserve to then all might get selected so i dont think there'll be any quota systems according to these lines..

avalanche007
13th Aug 2010, 06:51
well i just cant believe the email as of now
i can only believe them once i receive them or someone who has confirmed that his/her GD is today, can post all the things which happened with him

if no such posts come then its obvious

livetokill22
13th Aug 2010, 06:55
http://www.pprune.org/south-asia-far-east/423768-indian-rtr.html

manjeet2253
13th Aug 2010, 07:05
Has anybody from Delhi got the 2nd mail for assessment?or Does anybody have an idea about the date for assessment of the Delhi people?

flapless wings
13th Aug 2010, 07:10
Check your PM manjeet2253.

All the best you and avalanche007 desserve to get selected.

Thanks.

deserteagle
13th Aug 2010, 07:26
@livetokill22. Thanks for the phone number. I just spoke to Jet.

For all those people who did not get mail please contact them. I got my mail that I have cleared only now after I gave them my correct email id. There might be a mistake in typing your email id. So there is still hope for people who did not receive mail.

I asked them about the GD for ppl who wrote in Chennai. They will send the necessary info next week regarding it.

Bhashan
13th Aug 2010, 07:36
@ avalanche007 (http://www.pprune.org/members/324132-avalanche007)

[email protected]

alpha.mike
13th Aug 2010, 08:04
GDs,role plays and grp task are gonna took place over a span of many days starting with mumbai candidates followed by delhi and chennai candidates.....

probably they will call delhi n chennai candidates next week onwards, also about 230 total have been selected for next round....

This is also speculation which i heard from guys working in jet, dont know how true, but just sharing....

Also who didnt got their mail yet, call them n check, might be your mail is bounced in system...best of luck.....

Thnx
:ok:

deserteagle
13th Aug 2010, 08:12
@Freicus

You are welcome. No PM though!

naughtyjay
13th Aug 2010, 09:00
Total 439 People have been selected ..

speedbird234
13th Aug 2010, 11:02
Spoke to a lady in jet regarding the second round.. Very politely she asked me for the roll number and searched on her system for my name.. Told me that they're sending people in batches with no such thing as mumbai, delhi or chennai candidates.. Its a mixture of all the candidates.. Advised me to keep checking emails as they'd be finalising the batches and sending the mails across by today or max in the next two days.. So to wait for the email is a good idea for people who have been selected and not yet received the 2nd email, everyone will be getting it shortly... And wishing everybody good luck... Btw i'm a mumbai candidate..

Aviator_adi
13th Aug 2010, 11:40
The above mentioned reply is 100 % correct.. I have verified it personally :ok:.. Keep patience guys ... We will get Stage 2 call letters too...

The Horus
13th Aug 2010, 11:42
anybody from Delhi got the second mail for assessment yet ? and also an idea about the assessment date??

avalanche007
13th Aug 2010, 11:52
Spoke to a lady in jet regarding the second round.. Very politely she asked me for the roll number and searched on her system for my name.. Told me that they're sending people in batches with no such thing as mumbai, delhi or chennai candidates.. Its a mixture of all the candidates.. Advised me to keep checking emails as they'd be finalising the batches and sending the mails across by today or max in the next two days.. So to wait for the email is a good idea for people who have been selected and not yet received the 2nd email, everyone will be getting it shortly... And wishing everybody good luck... Btw i'm a mumbai candidate..

@speedbird
excellent post
even i got the same ditto reply from jet airways

that means all those emails were fake

we should be patient and wait for emails

speedbird234
13th Aug 2010, 12:04
Thanks avalanche007.. As far as reply is concerned, it never hurts to tell the truth and educate people with the correct info rather than rumours..

avalanche007
13th Aug 2010, 12:35
As far as reply is concerned, it never hurts to tell the truth and educate people with the correct info rather than rumours..

hope some think like you :}

avalanche007
13th Aug 2010, 13:00
@all
WELL THE EMAIL ISNT FAKE
EVEN I JUST RECEIVED THE EMAIL
ITS EXACTLY SAME AND YES GD HAVE STARTED
SO THE EMAIL IS 100% GENUINE

its always when you get it, you can believe on it

capt.pmr
13th Aug 2010, 16:25
@avalanche

hey when is ur GD... wher did u give ur written.... 4m mumbai??? ...any ways all d best buddy:ok:

avalanche007
13th Aug 2010, 16:39
check your pm

The Horus
13th Aug 2010, 18:30
the same question as capt.pmr
hey when is ur GD... where did u give ur written.... 4m mumbai???
Thanks and wish you luck:ok:

pilot2612
13th Aug 2010, 21:06
dude..
im from chennai as well and got tht 1st mail saying tht im selected for stage 2... not yet got the dates...
any news on it??

also... ANY TIPS ON THE GD THTS HAPPENING??? PLZ SHED SOME LIGHT.

GOOD LUCK

avalanche007
13th Aug 2010, 23:02
@the horus
check your pm

CaptGodfather
14th Aug 2010, 09:09
Wondering when the GD will start for Delhi candidates

pilot2612
14th Aug 2010, 09:59
any news on wat was asked on the gd ??????
guys please shed some light

DELHI 21st aug

CHEnnai 20th aug

ANYONE FROM CHENNAI WHO HAS NOT GOT THE MAIL????????

I HAVNT... :(

now il av to wait till monday..

Priyanka1984
15th Aug 2010, 06:01
Guys did you anyone get confirmation that the GD is on 21st Aug for delhi ppl..

haven't got the second mail until now

Also is the GD for delhi guys is going to be held in Delhi ??

sky_thebeginning
15th Aug 2010, 08:44
Gd for delhi candidates cannot be in delhi as in the mail its clearly written to be prepared to to Mumbai on a short notice...

Priyanka1984
16th Aug 2010, 05:43
Has anyone taken up GD until now .. If yes, would be great if you could share the experience ... That wud help others

Thanks

alphabravocharlie1
16th Aug 2010, 06:03
@Priyanka1984

Has anyone taken up GD until now .. If yes, would be great if you could share the experience ... That wud help others

exactly the reason why you will NOT get any responses henceforth !

be honest and cross your heart. If you had given an interview after the assessment, will you really go and share with others your experience and jeopardize your chances of getting selected ?

jimmygill
16th Aug 2010, 06:13
I guess her's was an appeal to better angels of our nature.

Priyanka1984
16th Aug 2010, 06:14
@alphabravocharlie1

I understand what u said.. But I am a believer in FATE as much as hard work and I know if I have to get selected in this one chance there is nothing that wud stop me and if this is not my time then I wud no way can get in :)

In this very test , I know couple of friends who in every sense deserved to be selected and they didnt .. So that has mad me to believe in this thing called LUCK even all the more..

I know this is the first time for most of us .. And if someone has got a chance to experience the GD .. they just cud share their experience .. I am not expecting the exact questions and answers ofcourse ..

We are all sailing in the same boat .. And i guess no one would understand the dilemma of one another in any better way then us ..

jimmygill
16th Aug 2010, 06:17
But I am a believer in FATE

no you are not, if you were a believer in FATE you should be sitting quietly and waiting...

shanx
16th Aug 2010, 06:22
Jimmygill you beat me to it !

@Priyanka1984

I see two contradictory views in your reply. About FATE and LUCK.

If you believe in FATE, then you really need not worry about getting feedback from others about their assessment and interviews.

I'd say it again ... nothing other than PURE CHANCE determines your success in this field.

You may get employed with an airline as a widebody FO barely a couple of weeks after getting your CPL, or you may get your first Piston/Turbo prop FO job 10 years after getting your CPL.

PURE CHANCE.

PROFESSIONAL PILOTS ARE PURE PRODUCTS OF PULL OR PROVIDENCE.

Priyanka1984
16th Aug 2010, 06:38
It's good to see that people are still active on this forum having seen replies to my post :)
Well , whatever my beliefs are shud not be a concern right now ..
I was just wondering if we could receive hundred's of post regarding result declarations followed by people fears, joy, excitement, disappoinemt
If we are so open to share that We can as well discuss the process for the next round.. And it was a humble request .. To share or not to share is onto each one us..
Anyway , this whole thing is going into a different direction.. All i meant was that No one can hamper no ones prospects of getting in or out
All the very best to everyone ..

jimmygill
16th Aug 2010, 06:52
I think alphabravocharlie1 was rightly answering why you may not get a response, losers don't share informations, and winners are more likely stay away from pprune... afterall its a mess as you can see...

All i meant was that No one can hamper no ones prospects of getting in or out

Yes people can hamper prospects of others and their own... lets for examples sake assume that you are the last candidate selected for the GD.. and the second last candidate was the one who was sitting behind me during the exam and continuously prodding me for answers, in spite of the fact that I had never came across him during his life, had I shared some of my answers with him, he would have been in and you out... lets harbor and share no misinformation

shanx
16th Aug 2010, 07:16
It's good to see that people are still active on this forum having seen replies to my post http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/smile.gif

This thread is well nigh dead, and will breathe it's last in max 2-3 days. It's sole purpose (of venting out frustration and anxiety) was served.

Well , whatever my beliefs are shud not be a concern right now ..

No one really is concerned.
You were the one who posted it on your own.
I saw a contradiction, hence I replied.

I was just wondering if we could receive hundred's of post regarding result declarations followed by people fears, joy, excitement, disappoinemt
If we are so open to share that We can as well discuss the process for the next round.. And it was a humble request .. To share or not to share is onto each one us..

All those HUNDREDS OF POSTS about people's results, joy, fear, anxiety etc will NOT hamper theirs or your's future or outcome in the selection process.
However what people share in the next stage will most definitely play a significant role in the outcome.

I concur with what alphabravocharlie said.

The only ones who'd probably help you by sharing their experience at the assessment and interview are the following :

1. Someone who has got the job and has got his/her letter of appointment. (because he is now secure)
2. Someone with pull who knows the job is guaranteed for him/her. (same reason)
3. Your very good close friend. (Note : Friend means FRIEND in the real sense. not orkut/facebook/iphone/blackberry or friend's friends)

Anyway , this whole thing is going into a different direction..

You mean, this thread actually had some direction in the first place ???
To me it seems more like a dumpyard of mindless juveniles.

willnotcomprehend
16th Aug 2010, 09:51
hey
Does anyone have an idea of how many people are going to finally be selected ?
Thanks

The Horus
16th Aug 2010, 14:30
Sorry for the post saying your "Assessment e-mail" is incorrect. i got the same today .
@ ALL
I just receive my assessment letter for 24 Aug 2010
do you guys have any idea about what to expect, anything about the gd topic or the role-playing task?? or anything.....
Would really appreciate a response
thanks all
wish you all luck

cats200
16th Aug 2010, 15:07
guys did ne 1 receive letter for interview who gave their GD on d 14th..?

strella
16th Aug 2010, 16:06
Friends, if it makes anyone feel better, none of the children of Captains based in Delhi could clear the written exam. Merit does count , and a few hardworking, sincere people are going to make it on their own( alongwith some influential kids, off course).

All the best to the ones who made it in the first round.

And for the ones, who could not make it this time, keep trying, do not lose hope.

CaptGodfather
17th Aug 2010, 08:24
@strella none of the children of Captains based in Delhi could clear the written exam

First of all, if you are a Captain's son or daughter, it is not necessary that you will go by jugaad.. That misconception in most of you should be cleared.

I remember when I appeared for Air India in March 09, one guy said to me.. Hey, why are you here? Your dad is a commander in KFA.. I was like WTF are you talking about? And here I am, still unemployed.

So, please chose your words correctly and yeah I have cleared the written for your kind information. :)

alphabravocharlie1
17th Aug 2010, 08:51
Captains or Commanders in airlines are not influential at all. big myth.

they can not in any way swing things in favour for their kids in the exams.
they might be of some help in the final rounds of interview with management and only if that captain happens to be close to the ones in the interviewing panel and that is not common.

Well talking about jugaad, I know one guy and a girl who are assured of a job in this recruitment.

they happen to know two very influential IAS officers of Chief Secretary level of government of Maharashtra, and one officer who works closely with the Foreign secretary of India !! :eek: (mind you these are IAS officers who rub shoulders with big political heads in delhi including the PM)

now those are called real JUGADS .. not the measly captain/commander/TRI-TRE level contacts.

the bright side is that there are very few such people with this level of jugad and the number of seats filled by these category of people may be around 20-25 not more ..

cats200
17th Aug 2010, 10:03
Guys i know this guy who has failed his written bt hes assured a job...JUGAD u c..

strella
17th Aug 2010, 14:56
CaptGodfather, thanks for correcting me. What I meant was most of the 9W Delhi Capts.

All the best to you for your next stages.

ARAV
25th Aug 2010, 15:42
it seems everyone who appeared for GD have cleared n have got calls fro interview.any idea as to hw many vacancies are there in jet and any men vs women ratio????

luv_pandey
12th Mar 2011, 04:07
hey .....how do you come to know about Kapil Guchiya....

ilovfly
12th Mar 2011, 19:15
Going by the adverse publicity being given to Lady Pilots from Indigo like Ms. Gulati and Ms Meenakshi Singhal it appears forces are working to ensure that that ONLY Males get selected for Pilot Jobs:bored:

heavy.airbourne
12th Mar 2011, 22:30
Go buy yourself a reality check - needs brains though so it won't be for free.:=

ilovfly
13th Mar 2011, 01:38
@ heavy.airbourne:
Whatever upset u?
Suggest any place for a reality check?
u appear rabidly anti-women.:confused: