PDA

View Full Version : Prune Juice

DEIDOO
1st Aug 2010, 08:37
It's not often I read any posts on PPRuNE,now I know why. Ten minutes reading many immature comments/posts had the same effect as a glass of PPPrune juice only quicker. You girls need to get a life and go back to living with your mothers
The major fault with CX is their lowering of recruitment standards- psychological evaluation must have been taken out of the process.
Those of you whom have elected to retire at 65 are only making the situation worse, someone will have to put up with you that much longer(as F/O's probably).
It has become so difficult for management to run the airline with so many unprofessional,immature,ignorant and stupid children. I have an idea, why don't you babies leave.
YOU ARE PAID WHAT YOU ARE WORTH( MONKEYS AND PEANUTS)
I thought about apologizing to the hard working, mature young girls and guys I may offend but they would not be reading pprune.
I am sorry for those who would love to work for CX only to have their position stolen by idiots and fools. You know who you are:E:D:=

Sqwak7700
1st Aug 2010, 09:46
The major fault with CX is their lowering of recruitment standards- psychological evaluation must have been taken out of the process.

How do you think all our managers got through the door?

Airline manager = non-essential equipment, therefore MELable.

But you don't sound like a pilot, so move on to the wannabe's forum. Go on now, back where you belong. :ok:

DEIDOO
1st Aug 2010, 10:01
I am pilot, and by the sounds of it you fit the bill, 7700 of those immature babies described in my post

DEIDOO
1st Aug 2010, 10:52
What me a wanna bee, you must be joking. And as far as being in MGT I would not have the patience to put up with your type. Now that I have found this PPRuNe I think I'll stay to 65 for a laugh.:}

DEIDOO
1st Aug 2010, 11:41
That's more like it. The kind of response we expect from someone with your profile H8HKG. You must be a man's man. have you finally come out.:{:{

The Wraith
1st Aug 2010, 12:59
Deidoo,
You are just making an embarrassment of yourself. And, as an aside, if you think real or professional pilots wouldn't be here anyway, why are you here? You kind of shot yourself in the foot.
Deidoo, sometimes it pays to THINK before you stride in and make an ass of yourself.
TW.

DEIDOO
1st Aug 2010, 13:20
You'r right TW I am embarassed (I can't figure out why) have a good night, gotta fly. DEIDOO:confused:

Capt Toss Parker
1st Aug 2010, 13:43
Some one has (Out Tossed) me .... :{

geh065
1st Aug 2010, 14:06
You come across as the exact people you are complaining about.

routetuner
1st Aug 2010, 14:18
that would be hard to do but he's trying hard!

freightdog188
1st Aug 2010, 16:07
don't feed the trolls, people ....

Chingchung
19th Aug 2010, 10:49
Pprune juices can change the managers' behaviour.

Arfur Dent
19th Aug 2010, 11:26
Good job you lot weren't put on the planet as fish!:bored:

thepotato232
19th Aug 2010, 15:58
This thread calls to mind a song of my people:

"Trollo lol lol lol..."