PDA

View Full Version : Looking for UK FAA instructor for BFR

rmac
30th Jul 2010, 16:17
Over for the summer in Scotland with my US registered aircraft. Need a BFR before the end of the year and looking for any FAA instructor who would like to make me an offer to do that from Cumbernauld or other Scottish airfield nearby that I could fly to.

Thanks

Rmac

vanHorck
30th Jul 2010, 17:19
They're going to be all over you in a second!

rmac
31st Jul 2010, 17:05
Cessna 303 Crusader, but shouldn't make any major difference in BFR as far as I know PIC is not the instructor for BFR, but of course may wish to feel comfortable with the A/C type.

MakAtak
14th Apr 2020, 12:47
Cessna 303 Crusader, but shouldn't make any major difference in BFR as far as I know PIC is not the instructor for BFR, but of course may wish to feel comfortable with the A/C type.

Hello.

I am also looking for an FAA MEI instructor, preferably able to fly out of Cumbernauld.

PM me.

Many thanks.

Mac.

=============================

Until you have a posting history you don't have access to private messaging and adding urls.

VFR-Seek and Destroy
18th Apr 2020, 16:08
Hello.

I am also looking for an FAA MEI instructor, preferably able to fly out of Cumbernauld.

PM me.

Many thanks.

Mac.

=============================

Until you have a posting history you don't have access to private messaging and adding urls.
Believe both ACS at Perth Airport And Leading Edge Flight Training at Glasgow Airport have instructors who also hold FAA instructor Certificates.
Neither organisations are far from EGPG and I would assume that the instructors at both Perth and Glasgow are familiar with Cumbernauld Airport and the airspace around it.

Regards,

VFR ( EASA FI / FAA CFII,MEI )