PDA

View Full Version : I'm In Love

IrishJason
27th Jul 2010, 17:25
I had my first flight yesterday in a Piper warrior 2 I think the name of it was. The best fun I have ever had. I done it all. Took off, flew circuts and had a blast. The only thing I didnt do was land the thing. Was a tad scary as there was a cost guard trainning hele in the way. Onwards and upwards for my PPL :ok:

Genghis the Engineer
27th Jul 2010, 17:35
Gosh, you're easily pleased - most of us would hold out for at-least a Super-Cub before expressing undying love.

Best of luck, enjoy your PPL.

G

IrishJason
27th Jul 2010, 18:15
All in the love for anything that flies around here :). he said that plane is very forgiving. What I will be using is a technam which will be a better suited plane. He was saying the lads who trained on the warrior nearly lost there life in the technam ?? P2002-JF: EI-WFD

BillieBob
27th Jul 2010, 21:49
This is a troll, right?

Jan Olieslagers
27th Jul 2010, 21:52
Not sure what "had a blast" means from an Irish(wo)man. Might translate to "had a bloath", praps?
Then again, I do have observed (some of) them to fall in love easily, or even "lightly".

IrishJason
28th Jul 2010, 14:13
Nope no troll here, Done the flight In waterford aero club on monday, I have been told alrite too be weary of the warrior's on here. Guess I found them. Not allowed too be excited anymore then ? I had my fun. My first experence with actually flying a plane. Though I'd share my experence was all. I'm sure ye started somewhere too

Genghis the Engineer
28th Jul 2010, 14:57
Nice spot, and a friendly airport Waterford. Whilst I don't know the local flying club as such, I can think of much worse places to learn to fly.

G

IrishJason
28th Jul 2010, 15:59
Thanks G. Its a lovely little club, Hardley any traffic and no delays as far as I could see.The Instructor was great too

AndoniP
28th Jul 2010, 16:06
wow, circuits in your first lesson, way to go!

:E