PDA

View Full Version : Linda Wright RIP

DICK DOLEMAN
22nd Jul 2010, 15:53
It is with great sadness that I report the death of Linda, a much loved and respected colleague at ATC BaeSystems, Warton. Linda died peacefully yesterday in Trinity hospice, aged 49, after a short but very brave fight against cancer. Linda controlled at Blackpool, Liverpool and Warton. She will always be remembered as as a bubbly 'jock' who was great fun to work with and was much respected by our local flying fraternity. Linda will be sorely missed by all her work colleagues and our sincere condolences go to Clare and all the family.

qwerty2
22nd Jul 2010, 16:15
As soon as you said "bubbly jock" I knew who you meant.
I'm so sorry to hear this news ; she would often come to our rescue on the sector at MACC and was a joy to work with down the phone line.

Condolences to her family and friends

middles
22nd Jul 2010, 17:14
Very sad news.Linda Cruttenden, as she was then called,and I were on 61 Cadet Course back in 1985. Trudged our way round the Lake District together based, If I remember rightly, at 'Brathay Hall' as part of yet another NATS training initiative. Lovely lady.

fisbangwollop
22nd Jul 2010, 20:00
Spoke to her many times through my work at Scottish info.....also being a Lytham St Annes boy her places of work mean much to me.....condolences to her fellow staff and family from all at Scottish Information..........Dick I believe we may have worked together at London Mil back in 76-78 ???:cool:

Helen49
26th Jul 2010, 12:52
Very sad news. Thoughts with Clare, her family and the guys at Warton.

Helen