PDA

View Full Version : How do you feel EK?

vbrules
17th Jul 2010, 15:21
Is anyone else feeling less dissatisfied with EK now we have lost the horse? No inane FCIs every 5 minutes. By my count only 2 or 3 emails from the new guy? Possibly premature but seems to me to be an improvement (wouldn't be hard mind you).

emiratesf hucker
17th Jul 2010, 20:08
No. All that is happening is the build up behind the dam. When it bursts, watch out.

Tail Rota
18th Jul 2010, 18:35
hi fellas:cool:

The guy was not the sharpest tool in the shed thats for sure:ugh:

I reckon things will be better.....the fact he has gone is an improvement:D

TR:ok:

Panther 88
18th Jul 2010, 19:26
Just curious, and how many FCI/FCNs came out of Mr. Ed's office the first two months he was here? Give TOGA a year and then see where we are. Probably still trying to solve the riddles in the OM-A.

Fart Master
19th Jul 2010, 02:25
Nah, I reckon he'll be just as bad as Ed, but with more brains, which I would consider a more dangerous animal.....

dustyprops
19th Jul 2010, 07:56
Whoa....hold on there fart master, lets not be to quick to give him brains just yet........

Fart Master
19th Jul 2010, 08:46
Yeeeeeesss, I see your point, but going on the premise that Ed had no brains I suppose I meant 'more' brains, not neccessarily a 'lot' of brains.

fatbus
19th Jul 2010, 11:03
Do you guys really think that Ed was the guy making any decisions, my guess 1 or 2 levels above him told him what and when to do anything and the new guy will be no different. It's all in the tittle

mensaboy
21st Jul 2010, 15:45
Everyone who knows about Ed's appalling tenure at EK realizes that he was not allowed to make even the most simple decision.

But what angers most people, is that Ed so eagerly complied and then went on to discredit himself by writing emails, FCI's etc, that made no sense. Ed is willing to lie, distort the truth and even make up ****e if his bosses tell him to do so. He is a complete buffoon. Compare Ed to Miss Teenage South Carolina (YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. (http://www.youtube.com) ) or Sarah Palin and he might actually do OK.... but compare him to an average human-being and he will be exposed for the idiot he is.

No one should ever defend Ed. He accepted a position where he was expected to be a sycophant to his masters and predictably he 'took the heat'. But he didn't stop there, because he wrote unintelligible emails with enthusiasm, offending all pilots by his tone and he willingly expressed his bizarre convictions that he was doing the correct thing. I wish I kept a record of his writings because they completely prove he is an ignorant and uneducated man.

Ed is a man who actually stood up in a training meeting and expressed his appreciation and admiration for Capt America. That should be mind-boggling to a normal person.

I'm glad he's gone. There is no possibility that the new guy can be as bad as Ed, yet I agree that if the new guy is clever and deceitful, then we will all suffer.