PDA

View Full Version : CRI as well as FI

blagger
21st Jun 2010, 19:24
I have a CRI(A) as well as FI(A) as I was a CRI before getting my FI. My CRI is due to expire at the end of next month, I'm just wondering if there is any reason / benefit to get it revalidated (I have enough hours)? Part of me says that because I paid for it I want to keep it, but then I don't think it serves any purpose now I have an unrestricted FI. Anyone else been in this situation?

LEVC
21st Jun 2010, 20:44
There was a thread not long ago about the CRI rating a few weeks ago, very interesting reading.

I would renew it,you never know when it will be of use, provided is not too expensive to do it (thinking of several 1000īs :ouch::ouch:).

LEVC

Whopity
21st Jun 2010, 22:06
Its only a signature, no cost involved. Its of no additional use unless you let your FI lapse.

mad_jock
22nd Jun 2010, 07:14
Unless you don't have the night restriction removed and someone wants to do an hour of circuits to get currency back.

S-Works
22nd Jun 2010, 09:43
Same situation. I have CRI SE & ME as well as unrestricted FI(A) and just keep the lot current. It is a signature only if you have met the teaching requirements so no problem to do so.