PDA

View Full Version : Civil Service Flying - Blackbushe

Hampshire Hog
21st Jun 2010, 16:17
Not widely known, is that the Civil Service Sports Council support a Civil Service Flying Club at Rochester. I have had a quick chat with them and they suggested I ask for expressions of interest in forming a similar club at Blackbushe.

There are loads of Civil Servants in the area, so it should be viable, and if so a bid can be made for help with purchase and running of a suitable aircraft.

Too good an opportunity to miss if you are eligible for membership of the CSSC; current and ex-civil servants, ex-Post Office staff etc (see the CSSC website for full eligibility). Just so happens, I know where there are some excellent PA28s available too.

If you're interested, please PM me.

Thanks

HH

Sir George Cayley
21st Jun 2010, 18:50
I was interested until you joined the word excellent with the reference PA28:confused:

As a civil servant in a quango, I'm amused that you post this the day before The Axe falls. I'm thinking about food, mortgage and pension at the mo.

Flying may have to take a back seat for a while.

Sir George Cayley

Hampshire Hog
21st Jun 2010, 21:01
I was trying to be optimistic! Warrior's aren't that bad. In fact, I think it's quite a good a/c, but each to his own. Thanks for the reply though.