PDA

View Full Version : Video of G-VFWE 2010.

Postfade
17th May 2010, 11:54
I think it's a great event amd I'm hoping that the pilots who flew in (on the Sunday) might be interested in a video of G-VFWE this year.

PPRune won't allow me to use the 'embed' function, which is a pity, so I can only give you a link to my 'aviation video blog':

www.focalplanes.co.uk (http://www.focalplanes.co.uk)

In addition to the general video of the event, there's a short on the fascinating Pilatus P2 that was there.

A couple of other 'GA related' videos there, so do scroll down through the posts. They also include some of the still photos from my 60's Singapore archive as well for those of us with 'long memories'.

David Taylor.
David

Sir George Cayley
17th May 2010, 19:59
Thank you so much for this video. You are clearly in tune both with the subject and your camera. I particularly liked the long shots of the crews inside their taxying machines. A nice depiction of the machine and the occupants. Also, framing the Yak? aeros with the Bucc's tail feathers - inspired.

Keep on pointing that camera. Someone on here should have connections to get you airside, as talent like yours does not need spectators in the way:ok:

Once again, congrats. THrows hat in the air.

Sir George Cayley