PDA

View Full Version : Time to REALLY start learning...

mr_rodge
10th May 2010, 17:39
Evening all. Just a quick one to say I passed my skills test yesterday at Full Sutton with Adam. (Martin Stocks my instructor). Great big thanks to Cas and all at Full Sutton and Ash Holding at Bourn for the ground school. Also not forgetting Stuart Wrangham (Night Qualification @ Humberside).

As the title suggests, now it's time to REALLY start learning (as they say)... Any suggestions?

Cheers.

liam548
10th May 2010, 18:11
I did some local easy flights returning to home airfield. Now starting to stretch legs a bit with landaways at full sutton, sandtoft etc

well done by the way

Lister Noble
10th May 2010, 20:15
Well done mr rodge,not heard a lot from you but the quiet ones normally get there first:}
I did a few trips with friends and then a taildragger conversion and joined a local Cub group.
Happy and safe flying.:D

851Pilot
10th May 2010, 20:37
Well done Mr Rodge!!

Passed mine a week ago last Friday - just waiting for licence to come back. Great feeling isn't it!

Like the other posts I'm planning some nice gently local sorties - then I'll probably take a couple of my pilot friends up. Am hoping to take a couple of non-flying friends up soon - but want to go up with some qualled friends first and build a little more confidence.

Iain

mr_rodge
11th May 2010, 07:59
Yes, great feeling! I'm looking forward to taking the mrs up. Will probably do something similar (maybe a run over to the east coast or something before a landaway).

Hopefully it won't take too long to rack a few hours up and get the IMC rating!