PDA

View Full Version : Flight Instructor Jobs

dfspilot
10th May 2010, 16:37
Just Wondering How The Job Market Is Shaping Up For Full Time Flight Instructors With > 1000 Hrs Instruction And Willing To Relocate.is There Any Good News Out There. Pm If Any News Or Links.

alphaadrian
10th May 2010, 19:40
Hi dude. I am in a similar position position to yourself (1200hrs instructing). Just been made redundant from TP job so have been looking at instructing again to keep ticking over. I gotta say things not looking too good at the moment. Schools will definitely be interested in you as you obviously are experienced but the response i have had is generally...too many FIs/ simply not enough students around. I think you will be hard pushed to get a full-time FI position (or at least one that pays a survivable wage!) but its the right time of the year anyway and as ur happy to relocate you might just get lucky. Good luck if you go for it!:ok:

Alpha

Always Moving
13th May 2010, 02:21
Try Borneo,Saudi,UAE,Maldives

tonker
13th May 2010, 07:40
I finished when a a school went under and then pretty much navigated the whole country looking for over 3 days.

Although it did cost i did get 4 job offers.

In short, on your bike.:ok:

jez d
13th May 2010, 09:56
Aeros is setting up a flying school at Cardiff and will be looking for instructors.

Their other bases at Gloucester, Filton and Wellesbourne are all doing good business currently, and they have a very secure financial backer in Tom Dunn.

If you're quick, might be worth dropping them a line.

Regards, jez