PDA

View Full Version : Any Private in LSGG Area with hours package available

lopresto
29th Apr 2010, 15:15
Hi to all,

as per title.

Any private owner with small aircraft (Cessna 150/152/172/182 or PA28 or similar)available in LSGG or near to??

I would like to find the way to fly a little bit when I'm of from work.

Let me know even with PM.

Ciao!

Sultan Ismail
30th Apr 2010, 01:06
As you are based at LSGG (Cointrin Airport, Geneva, Switzerland) you can make your way to the North side of the field and contact the "Aeroclub de Geneve".

Something more rural is the Aero Club de La Cote about 15 minutes away on the Lausanne Highway. There is a very good restaurant on the field, I was there with my family a couple of weeks ago.

Finally, just across the border in France is the Club Aeronautique d'Annemasse.

Private aircraft are based with all these clubs, it's just a matter of going and asking.

Please excuse the lack of grammatical accents on the vowels due to me using a non-French speaking PC.

lopresto
4th May 2010, 04:57
tks a lot for the suggestions.

The fact is that I was more interested in private people with private acft to avoid all those tax and entry fees... I don't want to spend almost 1000 euro only to be member!! :D

Shorrick Mk2
4th May 2010, 15:37
Would you consider flying with a member and sharing costs?

lopresto
5th May 2010, 11:14
But like that I don't think I can put the hours as PIC....

peter272
5th May 2010, 13:12
What you'd have to do here is have a non-equity share, otherwise you're putting the owner into a rental situation, which is illegal (sort of)

Shorrick Mk2
5th May 2010, 13:24
Exactly. Not only that, but insurance will probably cost you more than the 1000 EUR a year you don't want to pay to the club...

Sam Rutherford
5th May 2010, 18:12
I would also recommend La Cote LSGP.

Been in there a few times, always very friendly and helpful.

Safe flights, Sam.

lopresto
8th May 2010, 06:10
@peter and shorrik : What I was thinking was to find a private owner and ask him to use his aircraft. The fact of the "rent" can be solved with a private agreement of "Expense Refound" and the Insurance of the aircraft should be ok as far you can provide to the Insurance Company something saying that I'm allowed to use the aircraft and I have enough experiense.

@Sam : I will check for La Cote.

Tks to all...