View Full Version : Indian conversion process

flypilot
19th Apr 2010, 22:39
I have recently completed my training from australia and need to convert my license to indian license. can anyone tell me in the application for computer number to do the exam if i can give my australian license number where they have asked for license number or i have to wait till i have an indian one?
also wud anyone know if it is possible to do the DGCA class 1 aviation straight away without the class 2?
also wud anyone be able to tell me in brief the steps to convert my license?i know there is the conversion steps in the dgca website. but that one doesnt answer a zillion questions that pop into my head as i go thru the forms.
and do u know if there is lik a helpline or a dgca helpdesk number i can call or something to ask if i have a query?
and has anyone applied for computer number from delhi at the dgca office?did they too have to drop their attested forms and papers and wat not into a disgusting looking box in a place that looked lik a haunted house?
i m tired of being told the answers are all there on the dgca website..there is a lot that isnt on it.. :ugh::hmm::*:(