View Full Version : Notechs-crm

NEWYEAR
27th Mar 2010, 13:46
Hello Everybody.

Im looking for a briefing notes about questions/answers/situations related to NTS (Non Technical Skills. NOTECHS) Could you help me please.?

NTS is referring to all pilotīs attitudes and behaviours in the cockpit not directly related to aircraft control, system management, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)

For example:

1. What do you deal with a demanding Captain.? Write an example

2. Your Captain wants to increase speed(out of SOPs) during your approach, you are FO and you are PF. How do you deal the matter with your Captain.? He INSISTS that he wants to increase the speed and selects the speed...suddenly you hear HIGH SPEED, HIGH SPEED, HIG SPEED (Red Warnig)

3. You are FO and your Captain seems to be drunk before leaving hotel to the airport to fly on duty. You know he was in a party last night... What do you do?

Thank you very much.
And, would you mind making/continueing a list about questions/answers? In dont write answers because there are people who can do it better than me:ok::ok::ok:

turbocharged
27th Mar 2010, 14:29
NEWYEAR.

Do I understand you correctly: you are looking for a set of example questions relating to NOTECHS? And maybe some specimen answers?

Can I ask why?