PDA

View Full Version : C172P POH free online

betterfromabove
15th Mar 2010, 16:26
Hi

Has anyone ever seen a C172P POH available free online?

Have found versions N and R kicking around, but never the ubiquitous P.

Note: Is to act as basis for designing of type conversion teaching materials. Have my club aircraft's POH, but trying to avoid some serious photocopying if I can avoid it!

Many thanks
BFA

ClintonBaptiste
15th Mar 2010, 21:34
Try Scribd.com - there's loads of manuals on there. It's free!

veloo maniam
17th Mar 2010, 03:52
What's POH?thanks

Big Pistons Forever
17th Mar 2010, 04:36
POH = Pilot Operating Handbook

paulincapetown
7th Dec 2010, 04:07
Did you manage to find POH for 172P ? if so can you link?

Regards

Paul

HercFeend
7th Dec 2010, 20:12
Here you go! I've uploaded one and made in public.

Cessna 172P POH (https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B5LZZ3J2hDjeYjQ1MmMwODMtODNmZS00ZThkLTgwYzgtOGNhMDM xOGZlYjQx&hl=en&authkey=CP-nuJID)

Hope it helps.....

redskyventures
5th Jun 2011, 13:41
I'm always looking for POHs for my own collection -
I reckon the more POHs an instructor can have access to the better.

HercFeend- Does Canterbury Aero Club know about this C172P copy??

CB - That scribd has some nice resources - thanks for the link.
Dunno why I've never come across it in search before, but you do need to pay - or upload, if you want to download, which is fair enough - share resources.

All the Cessna manuals they have I have already, posted here Free POHs (http://www.redskyventures.org/free_stuff.php)- no limits or registrations...trying to build a collection - submissions welcomed, concentrating on Cessna but happy to post anything helpful.

Looking for a C182L if anyone has one, among others. And anything C210 related (left mine at home :()

If anyone objects I'll take it down, but I reckon shared knowledge=improved safety!!!

Big Pistons Forever
6th Jun 2011, 00:22
pilotinside.com has a bunch of POH's. Look under the tools header

betterfromabove
12th Jun 2011, 12:39
Redsky - many thanks for the C172P POH link. Finally enabled me to complete my search!

The link to the Foreign Validation PDF doesn't appear to be working on your website. Would be interested to hear about this, as been wanting to do some aerial touring of Namibia since I was a kid!:)

redskyventures
20th Jun 2011, 03:54
Thanks Big Pistons, looks like a nice site and a couple I don't have.

I'm trying to spread the word, but keep it quiet if you know what I mean, hehe, but it's a work in progress, happy to help.

(Needless I hope to say -for non-commercial and non-operational use only.)

Thanks so much to those who've sent private contributions.

Betterfromabove - sorry on the validation file, I think I may have removed it recently since I am not in Namibia right now, and can't guarantee the accuracy, it's a magic place to hire and fly, but sorry to say high insurance and poor standards of flight training schools (the former caused by the latter) mean it is quite difficult to arrange. There are four schools who can advise, send me an email message if you want more details, as it's not appropriate to go into that here, but if it's always been a dream I am sure you can make it work.