PDA

View Full Version : Kiss your Bonus good bye!

InnocentBystander
5th Mar 2010, 00:40
The latest in the rumour buster, looks like they're trying to soften the blow:

There is not yet any determination on a bonus or salary rise for the next financial year as the financial year does not end until March 31st. Final profit or loss figures can only be established at that time. Additionally, the world-wide economy is yet to show a sustained period of economic robustness and that fact may weigh heavily on the eventual decision as to whether any profit, should there be one, is to be shared with employees or retained to provide for operational integrity in the case of a further delay to the global economic recovery. No management person or any employee for that matter received any type of additional payment, bonus or extra salary for the holidays or at any point this past year.

Or short, if there's a loot, we'll keep it to ourselves. A.k.a the Goldman Sachs principle.

I have a very hard time believing the last sentence. There were just to many blatant and easily disproved lies in the past.

White Knight
5th Mar 2010, 17:48
That's been posted on the rumour buster since mid January....... Give us something new:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Muppet......

IXNAT
5th Mar 2010, 19:08
Wait, the question is, why would either of you guys read that stuff?:confused:

InnocentBystander
5th Mar 2010, 19:17
Inflammatory insult removed. Chill bro. 4HP

The guy calls me a muppet, and I call him a %$ck. Whatever. If Mr. White Smartypants knew about this since January than why didn't he post it?

This was the first update to the Rumour buster since 5/09, so sorry for not checking it every week. It was new to me and the point of my post still stands.