PDA

View Full Version : Sim Jobs in Canada/USA

Vicky69
19th Feb 2010, 17:27
In addition to my "What the ****" thread, I'm also looking for any sim instructor positions. I did some sim work for Phuket once upon a time(747 Classic) so am not totally new to it.

Any comments appreciated once again. Thanks.

fesmokie
21st Feb 2010, 14:21
Hey Vicky, Get out of here I asked first!!!! lol:= I guess if you have 400 time you could get on with China. It appears they are looking for crews however nothing mentioned about sim instructors. Good Luck.

ScudRunner08
22nd Feb 2010, 20:47
Well I see your in Vancouver, take a drive to Abbotsford and talk with the Coastal Pacific Aviation school, I heard they have a 747 -100 sim there for the kids to play in. I doubt it gets any other action than that. I believe they also have a king Air sim that they do more outside training on.

Airline Simulator Flights -Fasten your seatbelt for the flight of your life (http://www.airlinesimulator.ca/index.html)

I think they do type ratings as well I believe thats a side business they have for their simulators but do some digging and im sure you find out more.

fesmokie
23rd Feb 2010, 13:31
I believe I did communicate with that outfit over a year ago and then all of a sudden they stopped responding. I was under the impression they may have closed up shop. Anyone know for sure?

340drvr
23rd Feb 2010, 14:30
Just saw a Flight Safety posting for sim instructors in Seattle, details on their website (they might require FAA certificates, I don't recall).