PDA

View Full Version : Realising the Benefits for Aviation Industry ?

hugel
10th Feb 2010, 09:16
The question of how aerospace companies compete has always interested me. How do companies demonstrate benefits of their services or products to their customers?

I am performing an academic research project entitled:
"Realising the Benefits for Aviation Industry - Competitive Advantage in Avionics"
as part of the MSc in Air Transport Management at City University London. I would appreciate your help to add to the knowledge.

The outcome of this research will provide useful insight and recommendations that will prove very useful in competing within the avionics industry and realising the benefits

The multiple-choice survey questionnaire should take just a few minutes to complete and can be found here:

Realising the Benefits for Aviation Industry - Competitive Advantage in Avionics Survey (http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/aerospace)

Your participation in this survey is appreciated and your opinions are greatly valued. There is an opportunity at the end of the survey to provide your email address so you can be sent the results of the research.

This request is not spam or commercial canvassing, and in addition I am happy to engage in discussion of some of the issues here on PRRUNE and add content to the site, so it's a win win :ok:

Many thanks
hugel

hugel
10th Feb 2010, 12:32
It is interesting to see how significant safety is considered by respondents to be critical to avionics commercial success - that surprised me. Is it about ticks in the box during development, or does it require an incident or even accident to show the qualities ?

hugel