PDA

View Full Version : Jack Kaiser of Victoria, BC

YankeeGolf
6th Feb 2010, 13:54
Trying to find an old instructor, friend of mine: Jack Kaiser, ex-Victoria Flying Club, Victoria Flight Training School in CYYJ, British Columbia, Canada.

Contacts? ;)

Amateur Turbines
8th Feb 2010, 05:37
Sorry I don't have a contact but know some people that might Ill send you a PM if I find anything out. Did a great flight with him in his ercoupe years ago. Very stand up guy.

fatbus
15th Feb 2010, 07:20
Yankee when were you at VFC ?

YankeeGolf
19th Feb 2010, 04:37
Fat Bus,
was in VFC 1998-2001, great times those were~! :ok:

A. Turbines,
Thank you, will wait for your PM!:ok:

sifu990
14th Apr 2011, 19:35
i am his son, Gary,, call me at (250) 655-3569

sifu990
7th Dec 2011, 04:32
My father Jack Kaiser passed away a few days ago. We are trying to organise a celebration of life for mid jan, prob jan 7-14 , probably at the sidney legion. As soon as I can set this up, I will be posting an obituary in the local Victoria paper. If any would lke to contact me, my email is [email protected] ([email protected]) and phone is (250) 655-3569

We would like to know in advance about how many people might attend, so if they email me, I can get this knowledge, plus set up a mailing list to let all know of the details. Feel free to pass on my contact information to any and all.

Thank you.. Gary Kaiser

Pilot DAR
9th Dec 2011, 03:47
Sorry to hear Gary, your dad was a good guy. I remember him clearly, though only met him twice, more than 20 years ago. Condolences.....

RV-4
12th Dec 2011, 05:31
Gary
I'm really sorry to hear that your father passed away.

My condelances to you and your family.

Your father was a class act.He give me my IFR training in YYJ in the summer of 1988 and needless to say with the quality of his training I got a Class 1 ticket at the end.

Your father being an ex-mil and I being in the military at the time, some days it was like being at Boots camp all over.My knuckles still hurt from his multiples hits with his pencil and him telling me:

''Don't you break my airplane'' when I was doing something stupid...:ouch:

I went on to fly heavy B-777 without a douht due to his superb training.

R.I.P Jack

Bruno