PDA

View Full Version : TC to FAA quiz study material

Rook
25th Jan 2010, 00:21
Hello,
Does anyone have any study material online for the FAA ATPL 40 question quiz? I know it is all based off of FAR 91 but I would like some actual "practice" questions if anyone has done it. Any help is appreciated!

blues deville
25th Jan 2010, 02:16
I would recommend the ASA study available online or from Aviation World at their YYZ or YVR locations. It contains the exact FAA reference book used in the exam. Do not waste time on WX or flight operations, study all part 121 questions and some of the 135.

Good luck.

bd :cool:

extreme P
25th Jan 2010, 05:19
Dr. Gleim will help you out. Online study and quite useful. Pass the good doctor's quizzes and the 40 questions you face will be trivial.

blues deville
25th Jan 2010, 07:33
Yes agreed. The online Gleim program is good but it is more information than required for a successfull result. I spent 2 weeks reviewing all of the Gleim study lessons and about 3 days reviewing the ASA hard copy version. All 40 questions on my exam were contained in the ASA guide.

Your choice.

bd :cool:

Carrier
25th Jan 2010, 15:23
Gleim Publications :: Gleim Canadian Conversion Online Ground School for Airline Transport Pilot Product Details (http://www.gleim.com/products/productdetails.php?proSell=OGS2+ATP+CR)