PDA

View Full Version : CAUTION: Chinese Marketing

On Final
4th Dec 2009, 22:45
Hello Fellow Pilots,

I have been following the Chinese market and noticed something very strange and want to let you all know. It seems that climbto350 is very close to Chinese Aviation Recruitment/VOR holdings. It is my opinion and obervation that pilots using climbto350 will find themselves all of a sudden on the Chinese Aviation Recruitment and VOR Holdings (same) website. Very aggressive banner Ads on top, bottom and in the middle vectering you into the Chinese/VOR web.

It means that climbto350 should let the pilots know that they have made a Marketing Deal with Chinese Aviation recruitment/VOR Holdings and you may find it difficult to find other agencies if you are looking for jobs in China.

I mentioned before a friend of mine had some serious issues with an airline and Chinese Aviation Recruitment/VOR Holdings did not even come close to backing the contract pilot. Instead, they sided with the airline and told him he will be fired. Use caution when dealing with Chinese Aviation Recruitment/VOR Holdings and don't believe they will stand up for you if you have any problems with an airline you are contracted with.

Also keep a close eye on climbto350/Chinese Recruitment/VOR holdings, my thoughts are they are a little too close to get a fair job reccomendation in China.

Good Luck,

On Final

JotaJota
5th Dec 2009, 02:07
Interesting. I am NOT using them right now, but have dealt with them (Doug M) some. Have heard good things about VOR H, but hey it's good to know...

I think that ALL agencies have burned a few pilots here and there in the past. As none is perfect considering the difference in culture and the language barriers. Try to stick with the ones with the least amount of BURNS! :ok: I guess! :8

On Final
5th Dec 2009, 04:49
JotaJota,

I agree with you......pilots should try to use the most reliable agencies.

Good Luck..On Final