PDA

View Full Version : Load And Trim Sheet

SU-GCM
3rd Dec 2009, 02:23
Hello

I have a question Regarding the Load and Trim Sheet

In section 1 for the Dry Operating Mass/Takeoff Fuel /Operating Mass and Almost all the fields have 2 options to write up or down

I've noticed in the CAP 696 And in the JAA ATPL Mass and Balance book they are always using the lower one so Is there a reason for the upper one or what ?

Hope that this is not a stupid questions I am undergoing training for my Flight Dispatcher License !

Thanks !

capt.sparrow
3rd Dec 2009, 14:46
Not sure I quite understand, but think you are asking about the 'boxes' in which you write the weights / fuel etc? If so, its for when the loadsheet is changed, or you add an LMC, load more fuel, that sort of thing - so you can throw it back at the dispatcher and have them change it for you! Saves them writing up a complete new one.

SU-GCM
3rd Dec 2009, 23:11
@capt.sparrow (http://www.pprune.org/members/77633-capt-sparrow)

Thanks a lot That's Exactly what I was asking about

B.Regards
SU-GCM

j_davey
6th Dec 2009, 07:33
Not sure I quite understand, but think you are asking about the 'boxes' in which you write the weights / fuel etc? If so, its for when the loadsheet is changed, or you add an LMC, load more fuel, that sort of thing - so you can throw it back at the dispatcher and have them change it for you! Saves them writing up a complete new one.
anyone throwing a loadsheet back at a dispatcher would very quickly find a loadsheet being thrown back at them :-)

and yes, the extra lines are generally for new weights when an lmc is performed
In general though, Fuel is not LMC`d . Ive seen it done but i dont like it because your Limiting weight(lowest of A,B,C) can change without you realising...

-jd