PDA

View Full Version : GCAA Air Law examination

euindkan
22nd Oct 2009, 18:34
Hello

I have been looking syllabus for GCAA Air law exam. the GCAA website doesnt seems to offer much information in this regard.:ugh: they have CAR's in pdf formats.
probably if some one has gone through the GCAA conversion process can help a lot better on how to go about Air Law examination.

Heatedfuelreturn
24th Oct 2009, 05:25
I assume you are already in the system, and your employer will have under the counter all the questions, and all the answers.

All the airlines have published crib cards, with all the answers.

Most corporate operations have these also.

There is no need to fear the "exam", my only advice is to have a good shower before, and if offered accept the early sitting, as all the good questions will have been taken from the buffet.

have fun.

hfr

h3dxb
25th Oct 2009, 04:11
@euindkan

PM me yr email, I send U a quick overview.

rgds

euindkan
25th Oct 2009, 17:53
@ h3dxb (http://www.pprune.org/members/294815-h3dxb)
check your PM. thanks:ok:

jameel.ashraf3
26th Oct 2009, 12:51
hey Guys, i am in same que can you guys please help me out as well ,

u cn send me mail at jameel.ashraf3ATgmailDOTcom

cheers,

caballo
30th Oct 2009, 00:33
hi mate

im on the same position than the other people i will like to find some question from past exams or some material to study.can you send me it ??please.

thanks

yankz
25th Dec 2009, 14:29
Hello there,
hope you are doing well,I just saw your message, would it be possible to forward me any study guides or questions that could possibly be on the UAE Airlaw Exam. Thank you in advance.
cheers

caballo
31st Dec 2009, 09:46
Hello Mates

I passed the multichoice exams,and now I have to take a sit for the essay , I will be appreciate if somebody could send me the last question that they are asking, to have an idea the type of the questions.

thank you

avinash3
24th Jan 2010, 00:01
Hey,

I am in the same position here! looking for information/advice/study guides for the air law exam.

I would appreciate any help, thanks!

euindkan
24th Jan 2010, 10:15
contact your employer. they would give you the question bank. Mine gave me a set of 250 ques and the entire Air Law exam was out of that. GCAA has 4 versions of test papers already made. they just rotate those versions.
cheers

Miles Gustaph
24th Jan 2010, 17:00
There are a few people in Dubai who teach air law and do exam preparation, good preparation for the air law exam makes all the difference.

As for the syllabus, it is available from the GCAA website under CAR Part-II...

Be very careful taking questions that people give you and relying on them as there is a lot of rubbish out there and some of it will cause you to fail rather than help you!

martinibaby43
31st Jan 2010, 09:35
Hi, did you finally get the air law file with the questions
Tomorrow morning i have my air law exam and i am a little bit lost.
If you kindly can send me any information i would appreciate
Thank you in advance.
email: martinibaby43hotmail.com ([email protected])

Abdulla111
4th Feb 2011, 10:05
hi there could any 1 please send me some reading material for the UAE air law exam as it would be highly appreciated.

afzaal92
24th Sep 2011, 14:21
HI there, I am also in the same situation. If anybody could help me with some material for the UAE AIRLAW EXAM.
My email address is [email protected]
Please I have exam in next fewdays.

kabbani
22nd Jun 2012, 19:53
hi everyone ,
ill be takin my airleg exam very soon, if anyone cud kindly sent me any revelant notes or MCQs or hav attempetd the exam as per the new GCAA system pls pls pls do let me kno how the paper is !! :ugh::ugh::ugh:
u may contact me at [email protected]

AEFauz
12th Jun 2014, 07:31
Im in the same situation can you email it to me please . Id - [email protected] cheers.

High777
18th Feb 2017, 05:36
Hi everyone,
Has anyone sat the Law exam recently in the UAE? I would appreciate any study and preparation advice you can offer.

RicoRico
26th May 2017, 07:56
Please any of you guys have a question banks for the GCAA Air Law exam? If any one please be so kind to forward to my email: [email protected]
Thanks a lot.

Qwerti
26th May 2017, 18:23
Ricoco, the new exam is fully covered in Bristol.gs
Exact same ATPL questions.
I think is air law & ops now

mamamia
29th May 2017, 16:17
Air law is basically combination of easaatpl plus the Uae air law failure rate is high study both and good luck

flajko
31st May 2017, 12:29
@mamamia
Do you have UAE question database? Thx!

cbern
27th Jun 2022, 17:12
Looking for help for the ATPL conversion Airlaw exam in UAE.. if anybody can help..it'd be appreciated!!! [email protected] thanks!!!

jetplanepilot
20th Jul 2022, 17:21
Hi, did you finally find Air Law Exam from UAE?

kassom
20th Aug 2023, 09:57
Hello everyone,

Anyone done the air law and ops recently and have the questions or documents for air law ? I am already study bgs but it's doesn't cover the UAE gcaa law .
Would appreciate any help .
[email protected]