View Full Version : Air Canada plane diverted after man steals beer

Carrier
14th Oct 2009, 19:27
Air Canada plane diverted after man steals beer - The Globe and Mail (http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/air-canada-plane-diverted-after-man-steals-beer/article1322389/)

The SSK
14th Oct 2009, 19:40
There's a great comment in there:

I don't like traveling but it is necessary. I think many of us have been on planes with $10 people and we put up with it. I sometimes wish they were put on a no fly list and have to take the bus. But then I have been on the bus a few times as well and I wish they would just fly. Basically I want them out of my space - they share misery very effectively.

YHZChick
14th Oct 2009, 20:27
I'm flying Jazz from YHZ to YUL later this month. Wonder if I steal a mini-bottle of gin and try to flush it down the toilet, if they'd consider diverting to FLL;)

Tan
15th Oct 2009, 00:46
Folks everyone knows there’s a lot more to this story, unfortunately the news journalist’s of the world are just trying to make a buck selling trash instead of printing the facts. Trash sells, facts are boring, whatever.

KingAir
16th Oct 2009, 06:15
It was a Jazz aircraft, not Air Canada.:ugh:

Different companies now...

click
17th Oct 2009, 20:22
Same could be said for the 'beer'...if it ain't Pilsner Urquell from the Czech Republic then it's....not beer.:ok:
On the other hand, a million years ago, my first conquests were fueled by Molson Ex...:}