PDA

View Full Version : Gulf Air Middle management changes

hunter320
3rd Oct 2009, 18:37
a lot of talk at the moment at the pink palace about some changes, some managers will be replaced very soon. mostly at the training department...

Sounds like Bahraini guys Will be at the helm there very soon.

dont know yet how true that might be........???????????

................................No Smoke without Fire...............

any inside information about that out there??

brassplate
3rd Oct 2009, 21:18
by the way, are all aware that gf pays the highest premium to insurance companies than any other airline in the gulf?
gf072 is one reason and the other reason is.......you may have guessed it......large local component in the flight department. why would that be so? ask the insurance companies. a couple of their answers i am guessing would be along the lines of corruption, nepotism, favoritism, fanaticism. but i don't know. they have their own criteria.

DesertHawk
4th Oct 2009, 03:24
kind a funny:) i mean as much as training has some MINOR issues overall it is better run nthan most other areas with professionals trying atleast. we can all complain and I do as well but atleast they are making a concerned effort and it indicative of a professional airline. If this is all that happens it is a serious mistake.

Not Gulfair CEO
5th Oct 2009, 10:15
Brass! I think you have been shafted real bad by some locals.;)

40&80
5th Oct 2009, 17:05
I think Arabs are very smart people...they rent expat nationals as shafters...they rented an army for their Iraq problem and recontracted these armies to die for them to solve their Afganistan problem.
Maybe soon they will rent an airforce strike for their Iran problem.
They also did not do badly by renting Barclays Bank shares for a few months....

Duh
6th Oct 2009, 12:37
40&80..... just goes to show you, there are always at least two ways of looking at things. Excellent post, except the smart part.
-Back on topic though, has anyone in the pink palace formulated a new plan yet? Does Goof Air know what it wants to be yet, after only 59 years ? :}

boiler
7th Oct 2009, 04:06
Correction, almost 60 years.