PDA

View Full Version : Eurocontrol Stage 2 Situation Tests

PA22
15th Aug 2009, 19:13
Hi there,

I'm thoroughly excited to say that i've been invited to the phase two selections at Maastricht (on September 1st). Obviously i've read what has been sent ref' the three situation tests (i.e. flight planning, conveying information, group discussion etc...) I was wondering if someone that has recently done phase 2 might be able to shed some light on how the day is structured and and anything more specific about the tests (more specifically the flight plan). I'm sure you'll agree its better to go into these things knowing what to expect and i'd also like to know if it would be relevant for me to study up on flight planning at this point in great depth.

Thanks very much in advance...

PA22
28th Aug 2009, 21:18
bump...........

RobertSC
28th Aug 2009, 21:58
I'm also interested in this information. If anyone can give any clue about the part of conveying information or flight planning would be really nice. (something like the kind the exercises to do, the main difficulties, etc.) Thank you!:ok:

jarchitect
30th Aug 2009, 13:29
Hi PA22,
I'm heading to stage2 on Sep1st too. With regards what happens on the day, I've been searching through the threads and haven't found any more info... Too late now... Were you by any chance at Stage 1 on 28th July??

PA22
30th Aug 2009, 19:10
sent you a PM buddy. dont suppose your flying to brussels and getting a train from there are you?