PDA

View Full Version : RT Licence - HELP !!

Papa Whisky Alpha
4th Aug 2009, 20:55
Can anyone out there point me in the direction of an RT Examiner who can provide a concentrated couple of days tuition followed by the examination. I have tried to contact people who advertise in the popular flying magazines but either get no reply or offers to get back to me which do not materialise. I am hoping to find someone in the Midland area who can provide this service.
Thanks in anticipation
PWA

modelman
4th Aug 2009, 21:58
Check your PMs

Papa Whisky Alpha
4th Aug 2009, 22:45
Many thanks for your help - PWA

Ian the Aviator
5th Aug 2009, 02:10
Hi,
Just sent you a PM..... :ok:

Ian.

BluntM8
5th Aug 2009, 14:46
Oooh, oooh. Me too please! Can I have the contact details too?

Blunty!

DutchEagle
5th Aug 2009, 18:01
To my regret the CAA is not allowing me to do my RT in Holland, which is strange enough as I have an UK license and we are JAA partners. :sad:
Therefore I was wondering if any one knows a school in the UK who offers a long distance program, like Bristol for the ATPL. If not, then a school where I can get it in a few days like PWA is requesting, enabling me to combine it with a holiday in Britain. Any suggestion is more then welcome :) Cheers!

Ian the Aviator
6th Aug 2009, 12:38
Hi to all that PM'ed me about this..... sorry I dont have time to answer all of you but I'll post here instead...

If your looking for RT training / exam in the midlands area I suggest getting in touch with David Coulson at Cranfield Flight Training (Cranfield Airport - Tel: 01234 752272).

Both David (Head of Training) and Mike (CFI) are excellent instructors, David being the best instructorI have ever flown with (once you get past the gruff old yorkshireman exterior !).

CFS are well known for matching their training to the needs of the student, especially when it comes to students possible time constraints due to their other commitnents. Also, they are less expensive than most other schools, especially the better known schools at Cranfield...

Before anyone asks, I dont work for CFS and have no financial interest in their operation - I just know a good school when I see one.

Hope this helps....

Ian.

gpn01
6th Aug 2009, 12:39
To my regret the CAA is not allowing me to do my RT in Holland, which is strange enough as I have an UK license and we are JAA partners. :sad:
Therefore I was wondering if any one knows a school in the UK who offers a long distance program, like Bristol for the ATPL. If not, then a school where I can get it in a few days like PWA is requesting, enabling me to combine it with a holiday in Britain. Any suggestion is more then welcome :) Cheers!

Read http://www.caa.co.uk/docs/33/cap413.pdf

That's the distance learning sorted!

DutchEagle
9th Aug 2009, 13:31
Many thanks for the input. :ok:
I will call CFT in time due to see what they can do for me. cheers!