PDA

View Full Version : feedbacks on king air B200 endorsement

boeing777rulez
4th Aug 2009, 03:05
hello guys,

i am a commercial pilot from india..i am planning of gettng a king air B200 endorsement.. i believe that almost 8 companies in india use king air B200.. i dont have a job offer on king air..but i believe an endorsement would fetch me a job..we all know that airline recruitments has been freezed for a long while..and companies are struggling like anythng..so is king air endorsement a good option in india?? is king air jobs more commonly available than other type ratings..feedbacks are open and would like to see replies from pilots who fly king air in india..thanks in advance for replying..:)

bonny
27th Dec 2009, 10:51
its sad that no one has any reply to this ,,,

regarding the b200,,,i was just wondering what are the rule;s with the dgca regarding the b200 training like,,as in do they want you to have time in actual,,,or is time in sim fine (Level C),,,,if anybody could shed some light on the clear cut ways of getting a b200 endorsement would be much appreciated ,,,,

takeoffpowerset
27th Dec 2009, 15:57
Take this advice seriously DO NOT DO THE ENDORSEMENT TRAINING WITH OUT ANY JOB ASSURANCE there are quite a few jobless B200 rated pilots in the market. FYI there are approx 45 King air B200 India , dont go by the DGCA website .... All the best happy landings

bonny
27th Dec 2009, 19:23
yeah but what else does one do but sit on their ass not getting time in type in these desperate times,,,at least with a b200 rating you could try in other parts of the word apart from India also cause the b200's are quite versatile in the sense that you seem to find them almost everywhere........

yeah obviously there's no guarantee for a job but at least you stand a better chance when a job does come out......

and there;s no better way to build time and gain experience ,,the B200 is a beautiful a/c ...i would rather a fly a king air until i earn my ATP and then join an airline.......

NOW CAN ONE OF YAL OUT THERE PLEASE TELL ME IF THE DGCA IS OK WITH TRAINING ON THE SIMULATOR FOR THE B200...(LEVEL C OR LEVEL D)

takeoffpowerset
28th Dec 2009, 02:56
DGCA categorizes a/c on weight basis less than 5700kgs and more than 5700 kgs. as the king air comes under the earlier one , all trng has to be done on the actual a/c , for them a c152 a piper seneca , b200 and citation 2 are of the same category as they are all less than 5700kgs.

when i inquired during my endorsement they told me that level D simulator might be approved but still u need to do some 3-4 hours on the actual a/c , so better than that do 8 hours on the a/c and be done with it .

Let me know if you are interested , I can suggest you a place for your b200 trng on actual a/c.

bonny
28th Dec 2009, 07:34
yeah actually i am interested ,,,where can one fly actual...??

takeoffpowerset
28th Dec 2009, 12:06
@ bonny chk ur pm.

FACALO
3rd Jan 2010, 19:45
Lufttransport in Norway will receive their King Air B200 built by CAE this month. It will be ready for training by next month, and they will conduct JAA approved Single-Pilot and Multi-Pilot Type Ratings.

The airline fly more than 9000 hrs each year on the B200 and have around 100 pilots flying the type in support of the Emergency Medical Support of the Norwegian Government.

Left Wing
4th Jan 2010, 00:42
Before you get a rating go talk to the operators first; if they consider a fresh CPL for the job... if they feel positive about you only then go get a rating...
pm me for more...

flyer111
22nd Sep 2013, 14:05
takeoffpowerset
pl if u can send me too i am also interested to do b 200 rating pl send me on [email protected]