PDA

View Full Version : LGW Controller

chai ja
18th Jun 2009, 07:54
This may seem a little sad...
However ... I have been wanting to be a pilot since a young age and that dream came true a couple of years ago.
I used to live near Gatwick and would listen to the scanner everyday (gatwick freqs).
Yesterday my dream came true of flying into LGW and chatting with my favourite ATCers in the World!
One particular favourite is a gentleman who always makes an effort of sounding happy and saying "Hello" or "goodbye" in the language of the a/c he is directing on ground or tower.
I just wanted to say I think you guys are the best !
Id like to fill out a feedback form but was wondering where I could find such a thing?
Thanks !!
Chai Ja

Dan Dare
18th Jun 2009, 22:45
I just wanted to say I think you guys are the best !

Blimey, that's what I call wisdom beyond your years! Our managemant have been around for a while (maybe too long) and they haven't yet come to that conclusion.

Feedback saying that we're worth our weight in gold (and some of us are quite heavy) can be sent to [email protected] and with such feedback he will make sure that we do not need to make an effort to sound happy.

Back in the real world - thanks for noticing, congratulations on achieving your dream and I'm not nieve enough to think a letter to our CEO would help him understand that we do a decent job.

qualitycontrol
19th Jun 2009, 06:59
Speaking of gratitude Massive thanks to all who helped out with the easy Pan last Sunday. :ok:

millerman
19th Jun 2009, 08:25
It is always better to have an easy pan than a difficult one!! :ok:
Sorry - I couldn't resist. I will get my coat :O:O