PDA

View Full Version : stage 1 NATS test

ImranKhan
17th Jun 2009, 13:40
Hello, Friends
I need help from anybody ..
I have been invited for the Stage1 test next month and i cant find anything tho prepare .
I got the sample tests from NATS about ATC and other SHL aptitude tests , as far as ATC is concerned i may manage it ( but if anyone can provide more to it I would certianly appreciate ) but my major concern is about the aptitude tests which i cant find any website or books to practice..
I am a formerATCO and want to do it again ...
I am in Canada .. Please help me

Defruiter
17th Jun 2009, 15:32
There are 101 pages of posts that you will probably find helpful at the top of this forum board in the topic "NATS interview process" - direct link: http://www.pprune.org/atc-issues/265195-nats-interview-process.html

Avoiding_Action
17th Jun 2009, 22:17
I see 179 pages.

piqla
17th Jun 2009, 22:22
please let me correct you: there are 179 pages on pprune. but as we now, in the 21st century the man's best friend not the dog, the google is...

so there are much more.

and ImranKhan: you wrote that you want some advice. you got some in another thread: use search engine before posting, especially use search engine before opening a new threat.

if you're a former atco i do not think that you have to worry about that thing: if you're faster than a nail, can fold a cube in menthal way, that should not to be any problem.

Defruiter
17th Jun 2009, 22:57
I stand corrected. Didn't notice.