PDA

View Full Version : Need advice on choosing a training package

Customx
22nd May 2009, 00:40
I've got two choices, and the only real difference is the amount of multi-engine time

#1 will take me from PPL-MEI, includes all tests, fees, supplies, etc for $36,900. It includes 250 hours in a Cherokee and 35 hours in a twin Comanche

#2 includes everything from above but 170 hours are in the Cherokee and 115 hours are in the Comanche. The price for this package is $46,400.

How much of a difference would the extra multi time make? I imagine it will be quite tough to build multi time instructing with the economy the way it is, which is why I thought it might be good to just pay for some extra multi time. Which package would you choose?

Customx
23rd May 2009, 00:51
70 views and not a single reply? Ouch:(

smith
23rd May 2009, 02:44
1 You are from Sth Korea and not many people on pprune jnow much about your country.

2 You didn't tell us where the courses were that you were interested in were at.

3 There is a global recession going on and the number of people starting their flying training right now is very limited to say the least.

Maybe the reasons why no-one replied to you.

Customx
23rd May 2009, 04:43
1. I'm not from South Korea. I live here. I plan to train in America

2. Does it matter where the courses are at? If you need to know, it's at Star Bright Aviation in Kansas. www.starbrightaviation.com (http://www.starbrightaviation.com)

3. I realize the current state of the economy, but does that matter when giving an opinion? If the economy is great, would that mean I'd have more replies? Who knows.

Anyways, I'd still like to hear from people about the two options that I've presented. Thanks

cypilot77
24th May 2009, 02:39
In my opinion, both packages sound too good to be true. I hope im wrong. Be careful.

batman123
24th May 2009, 18:53
chose what you want, once you money is gone, it s GONE!