View Full Version : Direct Air Oxford and Citation XLS G-FCAP

KyleRB
12th May 2009, 16:39
Just heard a rumour that these guys no longer manage this machine. I've heard through the grapevine that it may have gone to another operator or is being managed by the owner.

I'm only working part time at the moment so wouldn't mind some more work!:p

Any further info on this one would be appreciated!

x933
12th May 2009, 17:04
Went to Hangar 8 about a fortnight ago...

KyleRB
12th May 2009, 17:13
OK thanks but a few days ago I was approached for a captain position on it which now seems strange if its with Hangar 8?????:confused:

Also I've just checked G-INFO and it's still with Direct Air????

Anyone????

AircraftOperations
12th May 2009, 22:41
Hangar 8's website says of G-FCAP...

"Only just arrived on our fleet. Pictures and more details to follow shortly. For more information on this aircraft type, see our 2 other Citation XLS aircraft details"

Crosswind Limits
13th May 2009, 09:04
Believe G-FCAP is up for sale now. Seen on both controller.com and av8jet.com!

ATCO Fred
14th May 2009, 15:45
As is GDCTA from Direct Air & GOODM from Hangar 8; although GOODM has been off the Hangar 8 website for a while.

Also no longer listed on the Hangar 8 fleet is GHGRC which seems to be operating under a Synergy callsign at the moment.

Le Tirer
15th May 2009, 11:06
As is GDCTA from Direct Air & GOODM from Hangar 8; although GOODM has been off the Hangar 8 website for a while.

GOODM departed BOH yesterday morning using an Edinburgh Air Charter 'Saltire' callsign.

Also no longer listed on the Hangar 8 fleet is GHGRC which seems to be operating under a Synergy callsign at the moment

GHGRC was reported as due at BOH on 6/5 to become GSYGC but I don't believed it has arrived yet.

KyleRB
15th May 2009, 11:42
Spoke to a mate yesterday who told me to steer clear of G-FCAP and its owner! Apparently more trouble than it's worth!! :uhoh:

flybypilot
16th May 2009, 17:46
So whats wrong with G-FCAP then Kyle??