PDA

View Full Version : Aircare Network

Chris001
11th Apr 2009, 08:37
Hi

I wonder if anyone can help me - I am really sorry to bother you but I have seen your contribution to a post about the above mentioned company. I am not from the aviation industry but I am the owner of a small company (two employees) and we deliver health and safety and train the trainer courses to organisations. We do deliver quite a few courses to the aviation sector.

We delivered a course to Aircare - they rung us a week prior to the coure being delivered to try and get something organised asap. we went out of our way to accomodate - the biggest mistake of my life. Yes they still owe us the money seven months later......I am really concerned that I am not going to see it again.

Do you know how I may get hold of Globespan head office or someone who may be able to help me with this? I have started legal proceedings but if I am honest I dont want to keep throwing good money after bad if the company is going to go under.

It makes me so angry because this chap - AJ is so cock sure of himself and makes false promise after false promise to get the money paid. I suppose if he cant pay his own staff what chance do I have?

Again I am really sorry to bother you but any help would be much appreciated with this.

julieisi
29th Dec 2010, 16:16
hi i have just read your post regarding aircare network and aj. We have worked for them he has no aviation business at all just a catering trailer in office car park he has not paid us either. we worked from 7am to 4pm in this cold weather from november to christmas and he just laughs when we phone him for our wages and his partner perminda bhatti is just as bad. i feel there is something strange going on here.